[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Any tips on which items we should be looking to upgrade first when going from cheap > end game gear suggestions?
Any specific number the Brutal restraint has to be? used like 15 divine now, still isn´t giving me good stats. :S
"
ExtasYPwN4Ge a écrit :
Any specific number the Brutal restraint has to be? used like 15 divine now, still isn´t giving me good stats. :S

Nope, there is no specific number. Different numbers can have the same effect so basically you're just rolling the dice. Last league I had to use about 20 divines to get an acceptable jewel for another build.
how is it in current league against metamorphs? considering rerolling
Loving the build so far!
Have facerolled all content so far, just missing Sirus with +8...

Now i have a question, the new stat "Total physical damage reduction against your hits", how good is this? Im strictly talking for bossing since mapping is a non issue.

I currently have annointed Twin Terrors, because i wanted spell dodge instead of that cluster. Thinking about switching annoint to Bladedancer for range and that physical damage reduction, but im not entirely sure..
what should i look for any specific mods on brutal restraint ? if someone found that number or mods tell me please
"
Janneban a écrit :
Loving the build so far!
Have facerolled all content so far, just missing Sirus with +8...

Now i have a question, the new stat "Total physical damage reduction against your hits", how good is this? Im strictly talking for bossing since mapping is a non issue.

I currently have annointed Twin Terrors, because i wanted spell dodge instead of that cluster. Thinking about switching annoint to Bladedancer for range and that physical damage reduction, but im not entirely sure..

Anointments in this build are not set in stone, the best thing you can do is to compare wich node benefits your character the most. I currently have Depth Perception since I have less than optimal gear and it's pretty cheap.

I dont think I would anoint Twin Terrors simply because it doesnt save a lot of points and there are other alternatives that are stronger with similar oil cost such as Ambidexterity, Master of Force and Sleight of Hand. Those options are better than Twin Terrors for me atleast but make sure you compare them with your own gear in POB.

I'll get to testing the new stat soon enough, havent had a lot of time because of christmas and all ^^
Where is the 2h tree? I don't see it
I am able to kill all bosses with this build? im tired of changing builds :( i want to enjoy metamorph

got round about 10 ex for start of this build
Dernière édition par oODKOo, le 25 déc. 2019 13:55:18
"
oODKOo a écrit :
I am able to kill all bosses with this build? im tired of changing builds :( i want to enjoy metamorph

got round about 10 ex for start of this build

yes exclude sirius xd
or i just dont understand how to do this

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires