[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Currently I have rolled the socketed skills have -15 to mana cost on my chest along with 101 life and 44% fire res, is it worth 6 linking it or should i reroll ? im not sure how hard it is to roll the mana cost on the chest but i got it with 3 fossils
Could someone help me out on what to do next

https://pastebin.com/RyJL1BYe
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
foxxie233 a écrit :
so the champion or slayer - that's main question.
Also, I do feel really squishy, but probably that's also because I'm really lazy even to place skill gems like molten shell. And my tree is shity because I go for melee range :D
Can u suggest me main ways to upgrade? Since I'm lazy I'm saving for mana chest now, but began to die damn frequently, and feel lack of damage on bosses. Maybe there are the small upgrades that I miss that will improve my quality of life.

Wether you want Champion or Slayer is up to you. Champion is a lot tankier but the clearspeed goes down quite significantly. DPS is roughly the same on both.

I've suggested Scaeva+rare foil as weapons but if you want to use Ahn's might then make sure you also use the Pacifism jewel to get guaranteed 1k accuracy all the time.

Upgrade chest from tabula to any armour based chest and use essence of greed on it until you hit smth decent.

Get a lion's roar flask for a big dps/defense boost and lastly, get a -9 mana Praxis so you can remove the mana flask.

For the skill tree you have 3 nodes near tribal fury that barely does anything and you should anoint Bladedancer on your amulet, not path to it on tree.

EDIT: You also dont have the recommended aura setup. Get level 1 Precision and change War Banner to Dread Banner.

I've made a small update. Didn't want to spend currency towards 6l chest, going straight for -15 mana one. By the way, I heard explode mode isn't good on cyclone, is that right? Is it better to take -15 mana + attacks have additional critical chanse?

What are my main update paths now besides chest?

Thanks for the last comment and in advance)
I feel like my damage is poo, not sure what I'm doing wrong! Could someone take a look at my character and give some advice? Possible upgrades?

Thanks in advance!
Could someone help me out on what to do next. i feel like im still a little squishy / low dmg

https://pastebin.com/RyJL1BYe
Hi,
it would be nice to add gladiator version for this build. It looks like a very good option - explode mod from ascendancy and arena challenger buff with movement and attack speed is really nice.

Regards,
Andrii

Update: lol, missed thread
sorry)
Dernière édition par babay29, le 14 oct. 2020 07:34:03
Hi there, I have finally decided to spend my currency and upgrade but I am wondering what I should get for the biggest effect.

The build feels decently tanky, though there are things that can still kill me (Guardians if I am not careful, a certain Elder guardian, and Sirus himself during the last phase). However, the damage feels really low. Bosses take forever to die.

Here is a pastebin: https://pastebin.com/9RsBjFdV
My budget is about 25 ex.

Thank you!
"
Silanah a écrit :
Hi there, I have finally decided to spend my currency and upgrade but I am wondering what I should get for the biggest effect.

The build feels decently tanky, though there are things that can still kill me (Guardians if I am not careful, a certain Elder guardian, and Sirus himself during the last phase). However, the damage feels really low. Bosses take forever to die.

Here is a pastebin: https://pastebin.com/9RsBjFdV
My budget is about 25 ex.

Thank you!

You can change the tree up a bit in favour of damage, sacrifice a few life% nodes and get both Rampart+Dismembering. Dont really need Brinkmanship either.

I'd try to get new gloves and rings, it's a bit annoying fitting the attributes and resists aswell but getting flat phys on those items would be pretty nice. If you decide to craft the gloves then use Spiked Gloves for some free damage.

Investment wise I'd start with jewels, getting a large cluster with Feed the Fury+Martial Prowess is pretty big. Third notable doesnt matter to much but Fuel the Fight is pretty good. For your other jewels, getting attack speed or crit multi instead of the increased dmg should be a decent upgrade aswell.

I wouldnt buy the awakened gems quite yet since melee phys is around 10ex atm and brutality being 6-8ex isnt that big of an upgrade.

If you want to spend 14ex or however much it is then a Bottled Faith would be pretty big for you since it gives us some much needed crit chance. That would be your biggest 1 purchase.

So I followed some of your advice. I sacrificed approximately 600 health but got Rampart + Dismembering (I also got rid of Brinkmanship. I like AoE but it didn't seem to change much, so it's fine). Do you really think Rampart is a good investment? The benefits it gives seem mediocre to me.

I'm trying to craft my own gloves but so far my luck has not been great (Warlord Spiked base). I'll keep trying. I plan on changing up one of the rings as well (I think I'll keep the multiplier implicit one for now) but I want to finish my gloves first to see what resists I will need on the ring.

I already had a jewel prepared with Feed the Fury + Martial Prowess (and a shitty Wound Aggravation but what can you do) so I slotted that in. It does feel better and the clear hasn't really suffered. I though Devastator was helping a lot with tanky rares but turns out it's not necessary when you turn up your damage.

I also got a Ryslatha's Coil, I gotta say it feels to have made the most difference. I got lucky divining it for 38% more, 30 less and 94 life. I also switched to a decent Paradoxica, which also gave me like 5% more damage.

I have 10 remaining exalts and I could easily scrape 5 more for a Bottled Faith but it feels bad to me to spend everything on it, especially when I still have to craft gloves, replace a ring and possibly get boots with Tailwind (not to mention the awakened gems).

My current plan is to craft my gloves, recraft my amulet (having fractured T1 life makes it nice to spam deafening scorns on it until I get a T1/T2 physical roll), replace one of my rings, replace my boots with Tailwind, get Bottled Faith, then Awakened Melee Physical.

Thanks for all your help! In short, I definitely feel a bit squishier but the damage has improved. I can kill A8 Sirus now (after I got the amazing (/s) idea to get a flame dash for his last phase and not use my leap slam), deathless unless I get unlucky.

edit: I managed to craft my gloves and recraft my amulet and replaced the rings. Only the big ticket items remain :) Again, thanks for the advice.
Here is how I look now:
https://pastebin.com/vbrCdGLW
Dernière édition par Silanah, le 16 oct. 2020 17:36:41
@Dex2644

Hey, can i ask you another question please..?

I am pretty satisfied with this build, considering that the most i've spent on it could be like less than 5 EXs... but now every upgrade is going to be too expensive for a casual player (a warlord chest with -cost to socketed is just unaffordable), and the benefit is minimal if you don't spend big money.

Is there a way to get some more improvements with minimum cost? Never got into how you get rich in Poe... XD

Thank you kindly for your suggestions, have a nice day.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires