[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
vanyakonoiko262 a écrit :
Hey) i saw that you take 2 passive skills in cheap and expensive gear too, we should do the same? or 2 points it's just to take cluster jewel? if we take 2 passive, do we have enough mana reg?

POB doesnt let you change bandit between skill trees, stick with Alira until level 90+ and from there make an educated decision to swap to skill points if it lets you get a stronger cluster on tree. Sticking with Alira all the way is perfectly fine.
Alira is the perfect choice for me:

- Critical multiplier bonus: no explanation needed

- 5 mana regen: very good for my leap slam as I only get like 30 mana left after all reservations, and I don't need to craft mana reductions on rings

- 15% resists: this is the most important part, you can miss out on A LOT of dps late game because you are constrained by lack of resists. The less you need resist items the better, you can get much more life and damage for the same cost. Adding good resists to the mix will make the item many times more expensive.
First time playing cyclone and it's awful to level with.

lvl 38 with 2 sword ( 2x 25-50 dps ) 4 link ( cyclone, impale, melee physic, brutality ) and done my first lab ... i have 0 damage and super slow.

Usualy i do necro build, i will be already lvl 100.

It's normal to be that weak ?
I took a big hit from 3.11. With the same gear, my DPS went down from 12.6M to 5.2M on POB (and it does feel like that when playing too).

With this new tree I lost an incredible amount of Dexterity and was like 80dex short to use my foil (212 required). All those 8 Dex nodes going to the right on 3.10 are no longer used. The way I found around this is to use the Fluid Motion jewel on the leftmost socket.

I'm having close calls with regular map bosses despite having max resists and Imbalanced guard. My character feels a lot more squishy than before.

Got myself a Ryslatha Coil and the mark of the Elder ring, that improved the DPS to about 7M but is still far from what it used to be and my HP is down 1000 points from before because I needed some resistance nodes.

Now I see why some players call Standard a graveyard. This new version made me lose the will to play and I won't have the time for a fresh start on Harvest.
Dernière édition par Bauab, le 20 juin 2020 05:51:14
Hi,

i just realised, that the Passive skill tree in the Pastebin is not anymore the same as ingame. Therefore it is not really helpfull to follow the Treeskill.

Best Regards
"
Deonbekende a écrit :
First time playing cyclone and it's awful to level with.

lvl 38 with 2 sword ( 2x 25-50 dps ) 4 link ( cyclone, impale, melee physic, brutality ) and done my first lab ... i have 0 damage and super slow.

Usualy i do necro build, i will be already lvl 100.

It's normal to be that weak ?

You are doing 0 damage because you didnt follow the guide. You shouldnt use Impale support until lvl 50+ and almost all your gear is grey quality with no stats. Ofcourse you arent gonna do well.

In addition to that, I dont mean to call you out but you dont even have a level 90 character since before so dont try to use that as an argument.

Follow the build guide instead and if you feel like Cyclone is weak during the campaign, wich it most likely is, then use Perforate as mentioned in the guide or try Bladestorm.
hi all,

if i got more than %50 phy damage reduction do i still need the imbalanced guard? i really didn't understand that passive.

lets say i got 5000 armour and %60 phy damage reduction. with imbalanced guard i actually got 10000 armour and %50 phy damage reduction right? but what is the point of 10000 armour if i can't have more than %50 damage reduciton? does armour have another job besides phy damage reduciton?

sorry for potato english and noobness :)
"
Rosqo a écrit :
hi all,

if i got more than %50 phy damage reduction do i still need the imbalanced guard? i really didn't understand that passive.

lets say i got 5000 armour and %60 phy damage reduction. with imbalanced guard i actually got 10000 armour and %50 phy damage reduction right? but what is the point of 10000 armour if i can't have more than %50 damage reduciton? does armour have another job besides phy damage reduciton?

I just tested it in standard and it is indeed bad for us. I didnt read the fact that it only counts double armour for the purpose of damage mitigation, so we dont gain any additional benefits from molten shell. All skill trees have been updated to reflect this change and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it has caused.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
Rosqo a écrit :
hi all,

I just tested it in standard and it is indeed bad for us. I didnt read the fact that it only counts double armour for the purpose of damage mitigation, so we dont gain any additional benefits from molten shell. All skill trees have been updated to reflect this change and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it has caused.

it only costs 1 orb of regret, no worries. i owe you more from last leauge destroying content with your build.
"
Bauab a écrit :
I took a big hit from 3.11. With the same gear, my DPS went down from 12.6M to 5.2M on POB (and it does feel like that when playing too).

With this new tree I lost an incredible amount of Dexterity and was like 80dex short to use my foil (212 required). All those 8 Dex nodes going to the right on 3.10 are no longer used. The way I found around this is to use the Fluid Motion jewel on the leftmost socket.

I'm having close calls with regular map bosses despite having max resists and Imbalanced guard. My character feels a lot more squishy than before.

Got myself a Ryslatha Coil and the mark of the Elder ring, that improved the DPS to about 7M but is still far from what it used to be and my HP is down 1000 points from before because I needed some resistance nodes.

Now I see why some players call Standard a graveyard. This new version made me lose the will to play and I won't have the time for a fresh start on Harvest.

Fiddled with POB for hours and finally got my character to an acceptable state again, had to go back to my old belt. Ryslatha Coil would just not have nearly as much life and the lack of resists made me spend too many points on resist nodes sacrificing too much on life and damage.

After a long time I managed to get myself over 10M dps again, 6700+ life and the elem resistances are now EXACTLY 75% each without a single point over. Not as good as I was in 3.10 but I'll take it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires