[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hi Dex, I'm leveling using the build right now. Question though, my POB doesn't look the same as ingame. Do you know why my POB is missing some of the new stuff? I checked both the leveling one and the endgame one, both don't have them. My POB is on version 1.4.169.3, when I press update it finds nothing to update. For example Combat Control (Warcries cannot Exert Travel Skills) doesn't show up, it's within the first 33 points. That one is at the intersection south west of the starting point, where we first go up the skill tree. Not sure how else to explain. Thanks.
"
Remk0h a écrit :
Hi Dex, I'm leveling using the build right now. Question though, my POB doesn't look the same as ingame. Do you know why my POB is missing some of the new stuff? I checked both the leveling one and the endgame one, both don't have them. My POB is on version 1.4.169.3, when I press update it finds nothing to update. For example Combat Control (Warcries cannot Exert Travel Skills) doesn't show up, it's within the first 33 points. That one is at the intersection south west of the starting point, where we first go up the skill tree. Not sure how else to explain. Thanks.

That's on POB's end, it's not updated 100% so nothing I can do. With that said we dont use any of the nodes that arent currently working.
"
Bauab a écrit :
"
Bauab a écrit :
Spoiler
I took a big hit from 3.11. With the same gear, my DPS went down from 12.6M to 5.2M on POB (and it does feel like that when playing too).

With this new tree I lost an incredible amount of Dexterity and was like 80dex short to use my foil (212 required). All those 8 Dex nodes going to the right on 3.10 are no longer used. The way I found around this is to use the Fluid Motion jewel on the leftmost socket.

I'm having close calls with regular map bosses despite having max resists and Imbalanced guard. My character feels a lot more squishy than before.

Got myself a Ryslatha Coil and the mark of the Elder ring, that improved the DPS to about 7M but is still far from what it used to be and my HP is down 1000 points from before because I needed some resistance nodes.

Now I see why some players call Standard a graveyard. This new version made me lose the will to play and I won't have the time for a fresh start on Harvest.
Spoiler

Fiddled with POB for hours and finally got my character to an acceptable state again, had to go back to my old belt. Ryslatha Coil would just not have nearly as much life and the lack of resists made me spend too many points on resist nodes sacrificing too much on life and damage.

After a long time I managed to get myself over 10M dps again, 6700+ life and the elem resistances are now EXACTLY 75% each without a single point over. Not as good as I was in 3.10 but I'll take it.

The reason we go left side now is simply that we get more damage out of it. Nothing wrong with staying with the old skill tree since you will keep the defense but lose a bit of damage, wich you would still have plenty of.

The best way to fix dexterity requirement for foils is using a Starkonja, meaning our "endgame" helm is really cheap.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :

The best way to fix dexterity requirement for foils is using a Starkonja, meaning our "endgame" helm is really cheap.

Yes but then I would be short of 43% lightning resistance, I had to get this helm with some resist so I could use Mark of the Elder.

The whole point of these gear changes was to use this ring combination getting good dps and getting stun immune, saving some skill points on the tree.

Anyway I seem to have reached a good balance now between resists, life, damage and attributes. Funny that all resists can't afford to lose a single point and DEX/INT are also barely covering the requirements.

It would require insanely expensive gear to get the desired buffs (critical, tailwind etc) good hp and all the ele resists capped and still allow Mark of the Elder, Starkonja and Ryslatha.
Dernière édition par Bauab, le 21 juin 2020 05:23:11
"
Bauab a écrit :
"
Dex2644 a écrit :

Yes but then I would be short of 43% lightning resistance, I had to get this helm with some resist so I could use Mark of the Elder.

The whole point of these gear changes was to use this ring combination getting good dps and getting stun immune, saving some skill points on the tree.

Anyway I seem to have reached a good balance now between resists, life, damage and attributes. Funny that all resists can't afford to lose a single point and DEX/INT are also barely covering the requirements.

It would require insanely expensive gear to get the desired buffs (critical, tailwind etc) good hp and all the ele resists capped and still allow Mark of the Elder, Starkonja and Ryslatha.

You could change the attack speed craft on your amulet to dex or int and use attribute catalysts, doubt you would lose any significant amount of dps.

EDIT: Also use attack catalysts on mark of the elder, it works on the attack damage from shaper ring combo.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 21 juin 2020 05:36:42
Any tips on how to craft the foil using the new crafting system? I'm kinda struggling to get the needed attributes as well to equip a foil? also would the body armor warlord craft work as well with the new system or is fossil crafting the way to go? also quick question, is leech supposed to really keep your health up? seems very small to me right now and life flasks seem to be my only real option to keep myself alive right now
Dernière édition par adrenalburr, le 21 juin 2020 06:31:42
"
adrenalburr a écrit :
Any tips on how to craft the foil using the new crafting system? I'm kinda struggling to get the needed attributes as well to equip a foil? also would the body armor warlord craft work as well with the new system or is fossil crafting the way to go? also quick question, is leech supposed to really keep your health up? seems very small to me right now and life flasks seem to be my only real option to keep myself alive right now

Use the yellow seeds and craft attack mods on jewelled foils is probably the best way. Same goes for chest, minus mana on warlord is an attack mod so yellow seeds there aswell, keep in mind the minimum ilvl of 85.

Try getting a Starkonja helm and your dexterity issues should be solved quite easily. It wasnt necessary before when we went right side of tree to get all the dexterity and even then, Starkonja is an amazing helm for us.

Leech is your sustain that keeps you alive from small hits or damage over time but you will need to use your life flask for bigger hits, make sure you get the mod seething or bubbling on your life flask to make it instant.

EDIT: Enduring Cry is absolutely insane aswell so use that frequently. Make sure you take the keystone Call to Arms, it's not allocated in the guide yet but it's a really good 1 point node.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 21 juin 2020 09:51:22
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
adrenalburr a écrit :

Use the yellow seeds and craft attack mods on jewelled foils is probably the best way. Same goes for chest, minus mana on warlord is an attack mod so yellow seeds there aswell, keep in mind the minimum ilvl of 85.

Try getting a Starkonja helm and your dexterity issues should be solved quite easily. It wasnt necessary before when we went right side of tree to get all the dexterity and even then, Starkonja is an amazing helm for us.

Leech is your sustain that keeps you alive from small hits or damage over time but you will need to use your life flask for bigger hits, make sure you get the mod seething or bubbling on your life flask to make it instant.

EDIT: Enduring Cry is absolutely insane aswell so use that frequently. Make sure you take the keystone Call to Arms, it's not allocated in the guide yet but it's a really good 1 point node.

Thanks for the advice! One more, what anoint should i get for this build? couldn't find it in the ammy section of the guide
Spoiler
"
adrenalburr a écrit :
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
adrenalburr a écrit :

Thanks for the advice! One more, what anoint should i get for this build? couldn't find it in the ammy section of the guide

It's in the amulet section for detailed gearing, but regardless the best/cheap one you can get to start out is Bladedancer. If you cant afford that then Depth Perception is alright aswell.
3.11 New tree pls

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires