[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

I'm sick of cyclone so I'm gonna switch over to this for a bit. I was looking for a really fast zoom zoom legion clearer since I just got my hh and most of my existing gear will transfer over. Looks really fun. :)
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Dernière édition par Moridin79, le 15 juil. 2019 13:13:51
"
Moridin79 a écrit :
I'm sick of cyclone so I'm gonna switch over to this for a bit. I was looking for a really fast zoom zoom legion clearer since I just got my hh and most of my existing gear will transfer over. Looks really fun. :)

Congratulations on the Headhunter Moridin! You'll be in safe hands here if you're look for fast clearing and crazy damage!
"
Hey Matthew! I honestly completely understand and even support that since this game offers different aspects for everyone, and rerolling to new builds is something I enjoy myself!

So, I actually do not have the path of building pastebin on me right now as I'm on my phone! But I will be back in about six hours or so, but you'd be an a super safe position to begin using the same baseline tree (excluding the cold focused nodes) we used last time!

Once I get home I'll send you over a copy, but I would absolutely recommend tuning into my live-stream on YouTube or Twitch this way you can keep up to date!

Krovah, Ive checked out your new char and will follow accordingly to the blades build.

I will try and look into both channels like last night (topsybrowne) but I'm GMT time zone and will be going to bed when you go live, however I will watch your vods if I miss you.

Currently got 30 ex and 603 chaos to burn, haven't even sold off all the frost blades gear, so I have currency to blow into the next build, cant wait.
"
matthew24906793 a écrit :
"
Hey Matthew! I honestly completely understand and even support that since this game offers different aspects for everyone, and rerolling to new builds is something I enjoy myself!

So, I actually do not have the path of building pastebin on me right now as I'm on my phone! But I will be back in about six hours or so, but you'd be an a super safe position to begin using the same baseline tree (excluding the cold focused nodes) we used last time!

Once I get home I'll send you over a copy, but I would absolutely recommend tuning into my live-stream on YouTube or Twitch this way you can keep up to date!

Krovah, Ive checked out your new char and will follow accordingly to the blades build.

I will try and look into both channels like last night (topsybrowne) but I'm GMT time zone and will be going to bed when you go live, however I will watch your vods if I miss you.

Currently got 30 ex and 603 chaos to burn, haven't even sold off all the frost blades gear, so I have currency to blow into the next build, cant wait.

Hey again, I figured it was you! So I ran into an issue with obviously the background music and storing VODs on YouTube. Luckily, I'll be using music that will not be flagged so VODs are regularly available (and in an ordered playlist).

That being said, I'll be streaming at various times all throughout the day so I'm super confident that no matter where you are I'll be live on a regular basis!

If for some reason you're unable to find the VOD you're interested in, I do have copies up on my Twitch channel (where as the previous are not on YouTube yet)!
"
Krovah a écrit :
"
LostC0ntrol a écrit :
hey man
love your build its what i was lookin for ( fast clear and bosses )
i just created the char and wanna finish acts fast cuz iam slow at them so
i have a very noob question
any recommended to level up with ?

Hey Lost! I actually have a recommended uniques / leveling section of the build down towards the bottom!

The gems remain the same, no swaps or difficulty there!

thx man i just pick up whatever foils i find and they are good :D
anyway i have another question ( sorry i may have alot of questions later )
what corruptions should i look for in fight for survival jewels i have those right now should i look for something else or those are good ?
"
LostC0ntrol a écrit :
"
Krovah a écrit :
"
LostC0ntrol a écrit :
hey man

Hey Lost! I actually have a recommended uniques / leveling section of the build down towards the bottom!

what corruptions should i look for in fight for survival jewels i have those right now should i look for something else or those are good ?

"corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you". can use "heat" instead of "staunching".

"
LostC0ntrol a écrit :
"
Krovah a écrit :
"
LostC0ntrol a écrit :
hey man

Hey Lost! Never apologize for asking questions here, I'm always exceptionally happy to help regardless of the topic!

Regarding jewel implicit corruptions, there are not a ton of options so I'd say what you have works! If you really want to get a nice one, I believe the ones with "Can Not Be Inflicted with Corrupting Blood" is around 50 - 70 Chaos (last I checked a week ago) and will save you some trouble when mapping! Make sure to still have a bleed flask though, as Corrupting Blood is a bleed but there are other ways you can be inflicted with it!
If you get a corrupted blood jewel you can drop your life flask and pickup a blood of the karui flask instead. It's, imo, the best healing flask in the game and very powerful. It's only downside is it has only 2 drinks so in long fights if you take a lot of damage it can suck, but all life flasks have 2 drinks if I recall.

Any build I do that doesn't have any sort of faster healing I will typically use a blood (that heals super fast, plus full heals after it's effect on top of it no matter what) and the minor pantheon to heal quicker on low life. It's a crazy powerful combo.
Dernière édition par coaa, le 15 juil. 2019 14:10:37
Thanks for previous tips on my build. It worked really well, when I changed 1.60 AS foil to 2.03 AS. You were right :)

Now, I'm struggling a bit with leech. I feel like mine build is really different from yours, because your HP bar is almost always full, when mine is jumping all the time. I feel like I don't have enough leech to sustain in maps. What do I do?

My pob https://pastebin.com/FcEXm7qY. Thanks for advices :)
"
Bazyleo a écrit :
Thanks for previous tips on my build. It worked really well, when I changed 1.60 AS foil to 2.03 AS. You were right :)

Now, I'm struggling a bit with leech. I feel like mine build is really different from yours, because your HP bar is almost always full, when mine is jumping all the time. I feel like I don't have enough leech to sustain in maps. What do I do?

My pob https://pastebin.com/FcEXm7qY. Thanks for advices :)

Naturally when you get better gear you'll do more damage and in turn, leech more per hit but it will always be capped without investment on the tree. The blood and sand setup with enlighten 3 or 4 helps ALOT with taking constant damage though as it blinds everything which will up your survival substantially and prevent most back to back to back hits letting you "catch up".

Another, little more expensive setup is what I just suggested a few posts above this. If you get a fight for survival (or another decent jewel) with cannot be inflicted with correupted blood corrupt on it you can drop the bleed life flask. You can then take a blood of the karui flask which has very strong healing (best in the game imo). Couple this with the minor god upgrade for Soul of Ryslatha and if you're decently quick to hit your life flask you will get crazy healing potential. I always use this combo on a build that doesn't invest in leech and it never fails me...unless I fail to hit the flask!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires