[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

hey man
love your build its what i was lookin for ( fast clear and bosses )
i just created the char and wanna finish acts fast cuz iam slow at them so
i have a very noob question
any recommended to level up with ?
What time are you usually on in your timezone i would appreciate your help with some crafting
"
matthew24906793 a écrit :
Thanks again for the build guide, guide is well thought out and does as it states, melts bosses, fast and hits like a truck.

If you have time could you review my gear, other than char and gem levels, the only thing that I need is a watchers eye, however is there any of my gear that is out of place that I may have missed or screwed up.

Hey Matthew! I'm super sorry for the delay in responding I've been busy with work!

So, I went ahead and checked out your character and everything looks exceptional! The only thing I could even possibly mention is not to forget to grab the Blade of Cunning node by level 90!

Otherwise, you're absolutely killing it man!
"
Betryal a écrit :
Hey man, I'm definitely enjoying building this character and seeing the potential. The map clear is great but I'm not reaching anywhere near as much single target damage as you. I just realized that the "additional curse" on the chest is required to run ele weakness on tombfist, and assassins mark on the ring so I know that I need to sort that out. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated! My POB link is here if that helps.

https://pastebin.com/Hw4RrwzC

Hey! So I'm pretty sure we spoke about this earlier (correct me if I'm wrong) but the only real issue I can see with your build right now is that Watcher's eye roll!

Just in case I'm confusing you with someone else accidentally or another curious person is interested, I figure I'd go into a bit of detail!

So, currently your Watcher's Eye is giving you an increase of about 60% cold damage while using the Hatred aura! Since we have so, so many increased damage modifiers, this 60% might translate to only 5% increased damage so it's not as effective as we would like, especially since all our cold damage is then further reduced by elemental resistances for unique mobs, elites, bosses, etc.

The most beneficial boost to single target is going to be that +10-15% Cold Penetration while using Hatred Watcher's Eye!
"
basti a écrit :
Regarding the Tombfist and Spike gloves comparison in your video. Tombfist had inferior damage to Spike gloves because you forgot to disable the intimidate option when you switched gloves.
But yea, definitely Tombfist is better.

Haha yes Basti! I noticed that when I was reviewing the video afterwards but tried to redeem my explanation in the gloves section this time! Thank you for pointing stuff like this out though, it's super important to catch the small things like that especially if I don't notice so I can make others aware of the correct information!

Have a wonderful day!
"
senpai_kush a écrit :
Hey man, this is the first build that I took seriously, meaning this is the build that I really want to min/max. I'm trying to push more damage but I'm afraid I'm not the best mechanically. Can you take a look at my POB and see where I can improve?
https://pastebin.com/smQiJ1YN,
Thanks again, really good build.

Hey Senpai! I'd love to give your character a review, but for some reason that pastebin is giving me an error :(

Would you mind exporting another for me?
"
LostC0ntrol a écrit :
hey man
love your build its what i was lookin for ( fast clear and bosses )
i just created the char and wanna finish acts fast cuz iam slow at them so
i have a very noob question
any recommended to level up with ?

Hey Lost! I actually have a recommended uniques / leveling section of the build down towards the bottom!

The gems remain the same, no swaps or difficulty there!
"
Roaringv2 a écrit :
What time are you usually on in your timezone i would appreciate your help with some crafting

Hey Roaring, I'm super sorry if you've been trying to catch me these past few days! I've been super busy with work and other obligations :(

So I'm on the East Coast of the US, so EST / EDT! But I'm online anywhere from my mornings, afternoons, nights, and even the nice phase inbetween night and morning! If you add me on Path of Exile using "Krovah" you'll definitely catch me online!
krova, thanks for checking my character, deleted shaper this morning, starting to sell my gear in anticipation of your new build. any chance you can provide a link to your build so I can start levelling. I love the game but once ive killed shaper I move on. For me I love the levelling aspect of the game and working on gearing the character to end game. That's how the game keeps me going.

"
matthew24906793 a écrit :
krova, thanks for checking my character, deleted shaper this morning, starting to sell my gear in anticipation of your new build. any chance you can provide a link to your build so I can start levelling. I love the game but once ive killed shaper I move on. For me I love the levelling aspect of the game and working on gearing the character to end game. That's how the game keeps me going.

Hey Matthew! I honestly completely understand and even support that since this game offers different aspects for everyone, and rerolling to new builds is something I enjoy myself!

So, I actually do not have the path of building pastebin on me right now as I'm on my phone! But I will be back in about six hours or so, but you'd be an a super safe position to begin using the same baseline tree (excluding the cold focused nodes) we used last time!

Once I get home I'll send you over a copy, but I would absolutely recommend tuning into my live-stream on YouTube or Twitch this way you can keep up to date!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires