[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

"
MrLawlesso a écrit :
Hi there!

I just wanted to drop into your thread and let you know how much I enjoy this build. The damage is bonkers and the playstyle feels great. I made a few changes such as getting molten shell, putting fortify in my main links and using an atziri's for chaos res.

I'm also not sold on lions roar for the build, the damage feels good but with the attack speed the knock back is quite annoying. Might replace it with a wise oak.

Overall though super solid build.

Edit:

Tombfists with +crit strike chance are also a great choice if your budget doesn't stretch to include extra curse (3ex) and the weakness corruption (3.5ex). The crit chance gloves come in at around 50c

Hey MrLawlesso! I'm super psyched to hear you've been enjoying the build! I can totally see where you're coming from with Lion's Roar, it's not for everyone and if you had to choose I'd recommend Wise Oak for sure since elemental penetration is such a huge boost!

Also, awesome recommendation in terms of the Tombfist gloves! I'll ensure to add them to the detailed gearing portion!
"
Varesh a écrit :
thx alot for the anwser, ill be sure to go watch the video

If you ever need any additional help please do let me know! I'm consistently active when it comes to replying on the forum thread, or more easily (since I can do it on my phone) YouTube!
Just got an inspired learning jewel but don't think i can fit it in this build somewhere can i?
"
Ginixx a écrit :
Just got an inspired learning jewel but don't think i can fit it in this build somewhere can i?

Honestly, I'm a bit biased as I don't really enjoy the Headhunter / Inspired Learning playstyle. If you wanted to fit it into the build, you could path up to the scion node to the right of the scion wheel. This would give you some extra resistances as well!

You think this gloves are also good for this build? It push the Hit Chance a lot.

Greetz Doc
Dernière édition par DocFarming, le 14 juil. 2019 14:55:55
"
DocFarming a écrit :

You think this gloves are also good for this build? It push the Hit Chance a lot.

Greetz Doc

Hey man, while of course Tombfists would provide more damage overall, those gloves have a lot of quality of life that would be hard to ignore! I approve!
Thanks again for the build guide, guide is well thought out and does as it states, melts bosses, fast and hits like a truck.

If you have time could you review my gear, other than char and gem levels, the only thing that I need is a watchers eye, however is there any of my gear that is out of place that I may have missed or screwed up.
Hey man, I'm definitely enjoying building this character and seeing the potential. The map clear is great but I'm not reaching anywhere near as much single target damage as you. I just realized that the "additional curse" on the chest is required to run ele weakness on tombfist, and assassins mark on the ring so I know that I need to sort that out. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated! My POB link is here if that helps.

https://pastebin.com/Hw4RrwzC
Regarding the Tombfist and Spike gloves comparison in your video. Tombfist had inferior damage to Spike gloves because you forgot to disable the intimidate option when you switched gloves.
But yea, definitely Tombfist is better.
Hey man, this is the first build that I took seriously, meaning this is the build that I really want to min/max. I'm trying to push more damage but I'm afraid I'm not the best mechanically. Can you take a look at my POB and see where I can improve?
https://pastebin.com/smQiJ1YN,
Thanks again, really good build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires