[3.11] Bowcaster Fireball Deadeye - Now for staves!

"
LostBearz a écrit :
Any ideas to improve survivability? Feeling very squishy right now, dont have the fire leech in the amulet yet but I dont think that will fix the issue of bad life recovery. :/

One option is to run a more defensive flask in place of the onslaught silver flask. I also have chance to dodge on my boots. I have a cautious divine flask which can fully recharge my life if I take a big hit, and Soul of Ryslatha on pantheon to help with flask charges.
For anyone wondering, i just leveled this build. (Just got to maps) Now i could've done the obvious thing which would've been to take a standard bow leveling build and just go with that until i finished the campaign but i wanted to see how this build would feel while leveling. It was honestly a breeze to level with Fireball. The only issue i've seen is it somewhat lacks on single target damage but it's nothing serious and i stuck with it. One suggestion if you want to try leveling as fireball is you have to take mana leech gem. It's a must have for being able to cast fireball without running two mana flasks. I ran a tabula until i could equip the bow i crafted. My links were, Vaal Fireball, Empower, Ele Focus, LMP (until i could switch to GMP) Spell Echo, Mana Leech. I would also suggest getting an Emberwake ring for a huge damage boost. For early levels i went with a Roth's reach bow for the +1 chain until i could equip the bow i crafted. Tabula, Goldrim, Wanderlust, Emberwake and you're good to go. For early levels i'd suggest just going with ice shot until around level 18 when you can equip the Roths with an emberwake. Hope this helps.
Splashed out on a quiver, extra chain makes clearing smooth AF.
"
vantro a écrit :
Fun and interesting build.

Yet another build that gets destroyed by porcupines and I've never felt a hatred for prox bubbles so much.

Any tips appreciated!

Yeah, proximity shield is annoying for ranged builds. As for porcupines, one lesson I've learned is that if you roll "increased monster variety" on a map it is probably going to have at least one porcupine pack, if not being completely filled with them. I always reroll that mod.
"
Shankhook a écrit :
Splashed out on a quiver, extra chain makes clearing smooth AF.

Nice. I saw that quiver posted up on trade. Definitely a good one for this build.

uber elder down just swapped kaoms roots and slower proj in and swapped silver flask for dying sun
+1 more uber elder
kaoms roots not needed but definitely helps survivability
I wanted to give some advice on crafting this bow. Here;s how I did it while saving 3ex.

1) Get Porcupine Div card bow.
2) Fossil craft Aetheric fossil to get 20% more spell damage (1 prefix) and 3 garbage suffix ONLY. (4 mods total).
3) Try and annul 2 suffix. So all that is left is 1 prefix (spell dam.) and 1 suffix.
4) Craft "cannot roll attack mods" (suffix that costs 1ex).
5) Use Beastcraft "add 1 prefix, remove 1 suffix" (wolf beast costs 19c).
6) This will always craft +1 level to gems prefix, and has 50/50 chance of removing either the crafted "cannot roll attack" or the last garbage suffix you had. Essentially the same as using an exalt and an annul for 19c

7a) If you got lucky, you now have the 2 prefixes and 1 crafted suffix that you can remove for multi-modding. You have saved 1 ex from slamming an exalt and 2 ex from not using "prefixes cannot be changed. craft"

7b) If you got unlucky you have to craft "prefix cannot be changed" for 2ex, and then scour the bow, however you saved 1ex (-19c for beast) instead of slamming an ex.
Having alot of fun with this build, just got into mapping and its OP for clear!. I decided to build slightly differently with a +3 gems chest, and two wands with ele as chaos damage, still deadeye though with 2 chains when finished. Seems good so far.

Dernière édition par HeManNZ, le 7 juil. 2019 02:27:26
"
lPrototype a écrit :
I wanted to give some advice on crafting this bow. Here;s how I did it while saving 3ex.

1) Get Porcupine Div card bow.
2) Fossil craft Aetheric fossil to get 20% more spell damage (1 prefix) and 3 garbage suffix ONLY. (4 mods total).
3) Try and annul 2 suffix. So all that is left is 1 prefix (spell dam.) and 1 suffix.
4) Craft "cannot roll attack mods" (suffix that costs 1ex).
5) Use Beastcraft "add 1 prefix, remove 1 suffix" (wolf beast costs 19c).
6) This will always craft +1 level to gems prefix, and has 50/50 chance of removing either the crafted "cannot roll attack" or the last garbage suffix you had. Essentially the same as using an exalt and an annul for 19c

7a) If you got lucky, you now have the 2 prefixes and 1 crafted suffix that you can remove for multi-modding. You have saved 1 ex from slamming an exalt and 2 ex from not using "prefixes cannot be changed. craft"

7b) If you got unlucky you have to craft "prefix cannot be changed" for 2ex, and then scour the bow, however you saved 1ex (-19c for beast) instead of slamming an ex.

This crafting method is definitely more efficient, a lot easier than spamming fossils, it took me a few more annuls than i would have liked, but i previously sunk about 100 fossils and 3 annuls, so thank you.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires