[3.11] Bowcaster Fireball Deadeye - Now for staves!

"
Surfinn a écrit :
Is it worth getting a +1 gem/+2 fire bow for 2 ex? Is it a significant DPS loss in comparison to +2 supported gems? Not sure if I'm doing it right but it looks to be about -4% DPS.

I just follow this since im on another build atm but i would assume the loss on empower lvl is the main problem here so the +2 support should make a bigger difference, did u out that into pob as well?
(Might be completely wrong, not good with theory :D)
"
Surfinn a écrit :
Is it worth getting a +1 gem/+2 fire bow for 2 ex? Is it a significant DPS loss in comparison to +2 supported gems? Not sure if I'm doing it right but it looks to be about -4% DPS.

It's going to be a bigger difference than that. Depending on what other mods it has you're probably going to lose more like 20-25%. However for 2 ex that gets you a good amount of damage until you can switch to a fossil crafted bow.
Dernière édition par MagnusParvus, le 6 juil. 2019 07:59:52
Any ideas to improve survivability? Feeling very squishy right now, dont have the fire leech in the amulet yet but I dont think that will fix the issue of bad life recovery. :/

Gonna start as well, any advice on lvling? Uniques ans skill links maybe keystone order thx
(I know u said u lvled as bow char but not too sure how to go with that and maybe theres a way to lvl fireball straight up with uniques at this point in the league)
Dernière édition par Schnubbel_, le 6 juil. 2019 08:47:01
Can gloomfang be considered for this build or is it not worth it?
Im thinking about doing this build with freezing pulse..
do you think this would work?
https://imgur.com/gallery/n5g8L2h - It's on! Thanks for the guide!
Dernière édition par cathartist, le 6 juil. 2019 12:52:43
How would you level this build for optimal speed?
"
Karriane a écrit :
Can gloomfang be considered for this build or is it not worth it?

Yes, I used Gloomfang until I got a +1 chain quiver. After that point I switched over to a rare amulet. I was able to buy a Gloomfang corrupted with fire damage leeched as life for 30c in the first week, but that corruption is probably more expensive now.
"
macmoogle a écrit :
Im thinking about doing this build with freezing pulse..
do you think this would work?

Freezing pulse pierces all targets so it will not work with chain.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires