[3.11] Bowcaster Fireball Deadeye - Now for staves!

Thanks lPrototype. I will put this into the build description so others can find it easily.

"
lPrototype a écrit :
I wanted to give some advice on crafting this bow. Here;s how I did it while saving 3ex.

1) Get Porcupine Div card bow.
2) Fossil craft Aetheric fossil to get 20% more spell damage (1 prefix) and 3 garbage suffix ONLY. (4 mods total).
3) Try and annul 2 suffix. So all that is left is 1 prefix (spell dam.) and 1 suffix.
4) Craft "cannot roll attack mods" (suffix that costs 1ex).
5) Use Beastcraft "add 1 prefix, remove 1 suffix" (wolf beast costs 19c).
6) This will always craft +1 level to gems prefix, and has 50/50 chance of removing either the crafted "cannot roll attack" or the last garbage suffix you had. Essentially the same as using an exalt and an annul for 19c

7a) If you got lucky, you now have the 2 prefixes and 1 crafted suffix that you can remove for multi-modding. You have saved 1 ex from slamming an exalt and 2 ex from not using "prefixes cannot be changed. craft"

7b) If you got unlucky you have to craft "prefix cannot be changed" for 2ex, and then scour the bow, however you saved 1ex (-19c for beast) instead of slamming an ex.
MoM is a bit challenging for bosses where no corpses,i get chunked and have to run around waiting for ES to recharge...

Have 1.8k ES 5k life, thinking of switching to a Regalia Chest for more ES?

"
Shankhook a écrit :
MoM is a bit challenging for bosses where no corpses,i get chunked and have to run around waiting for ES to recharge...

Have 1.8k ES 5k life, thinking of switching to a Regalia Chest for more ES?

Well I think that is to be expected given you're lacking both the ES recovery options available to this build.

I would personally suggest dropping some points to reach Heart of Flame (.2 of Fire Damage Leeched as Energy Shield.) ...But even more important than that, and I made note of this to the author hoping he would include it in his guide somewhere, you are lacking the nearly **essential** Watcher's Eye mod.

On top of those two options I had also considered adding Desecrate to my CWDT, as the build has a few spare links.
Heart of Flame is really important to this build for the ES leech. You should prioritize picking that up before going for all the other damage nodes. You won't be doing much damage if you are waiting around for ES to recharge.
Dernière édition par MagnusParvus, le 7 juil. 2019 16:28:38
Ok switched a few nodes around to get the ES leech and definitely helps, also picked up a watchers eye, not ideal but arcane surge on bosses is ok i guess.

Also you can get life leech from fire damage on passive tree with some glorius vanity. Makes it easier to get a nice amulet
can you uber elder with this?
Another thing you can do to augment your ES regen is utilize a 3L for Storm Brand/Combustion/PCoC in a pair of Faster Casting Shaper gloves.
You can craft the flat fire damage needed to proc Combustion very cheaply (itemization wise) on a ring -- or quiver if you don't have a Chain one yet.

This gives you around 130 mana/sec from your Watcher's Eye as well as 100+/sec from leech.

Dernière édition par Ceveth, le 8 juil. 2019 05:29:20
OP FYI your build is not in the Deadeye subfolder. It's just floating in main ranger folder and probably gets missed as people just browse by ascendancy,
Colouring this was extremely close, i used a rank 3 vorici bench and the white socket luckily hit one of the greens.

I am trying to craft a shaper bow to get 20% more spell damage together with shaper suffix for 20% chance double damage, just to kick things up another notch. I am using steelwood base rather than maraketh since it has lower dex requirements and only 2% less movespeed.

I made this on the 5th fossil attempt. Not what I was looking for, but it will make a good +1 gem, 20% more damage base for anybody if they want to finish it. Maybe I am just lucky when it comes to hitting that combo.

I am going to pick up another base and continue trying for my intended goal.

[UPDATE]

One step closer to the dream. Just need to yolo annul it, but I will save that for tomorrow I think.
Dernière édition par MagnusParvus, le 8 juil. 2019 07:23:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires