[3.9] Fire BV Chieftain | All content | Delve 600+ | Fast , Tanky, 5M+ Shaper DPS | Possible starter

"
Kobalk a écrit :
"
Deskroid a écrit :
After changes to multimod, what do you reckon would be the most important master craft after +2 to support gems

If I'm right, the change to multimod prevent us to put more than 3 crafted modifiers so I think it doesn't change anything for the bow, all we need is 3 crafted modifiers.

Multimod counts as a mod itself so we really only get 2 mastercraft mods now. Will now need to slam the last mod or have 3 mods before mastercrafting.
Very minor nerfs to amulet and more difficult to craft bow. Apart from that the build is untouched so we good to go.

Also with the new influenced gear there might be better options for ammy. I'll also go for circle of anguish as it'll probably be easier to get this league with changes to synthesis unique map drops.
its good pick for starte build in 3.9 ? and if it is how to lvl it fast
"
MrNazgul a écrit :

Yes. BV is always good with even minimal investment. Also if you are playing SSF most of the items are target farmable apart from the jewels and flasks.

Im going to mule a scion til Brutus for freezing pulse, arcane surge, flame dash and smoke mine then roll my marauder. Level with freezing pulse and holy flame totem until you get to heralds then switch to BV and it's smooth sailing.
"
Deskroid a écrit :
"
MrNazgul a écrit :

Yes. BV is always good with even minimal investment. Also if you are playing SSF most of the items are target farmable apart from the jewels and flasks.

Im going to mule a scion til Brutus for freezing pulse, arcane surge, flame dash and smoke mine then roll my marauder. Level with freezing pulse and holy flame totem until you get to heralds then switch to BV and it's smooth sailing.

possibly got an updated PoB?
Dernière édition par mangoraya, le 11 déc. 2019 14:15:39
how do you feel about swapping bow for a wand / shield
Dernière édition par mortimermcmire, le 11 déc. 2019 19:28:11
"
mangoraya a écrit :
"
Deskroid a écrit :
"
MrNazgul a écrit :

possibly got an updated PoB?

I'm using the same PoB

After getting warrior's blood i'd probably path to versatility for early dex and int so you can use flame dash and smoke mine. Just respec out of it later. Also you can probably help Alira for early res and mana regen, once again spec out of later for 2 skill points. Just level with wands/sceptres until you get your 6l bow.

Will need to test out new awakened fire pen, unleash, spell echo, and added fire gems but they all seem interesting for the build.
"
mortimermcmire a écrit :
how do you feel about swapping bow for a wand / shield

I'd go saffels frame and shaper mace for fire explosion mode. new influence mods might provide better options.
What do you think should be taken as 3.9 starter weapon?
Which weapon to use until having enough for that bow?
"
Chornobog a écrit :
What do you think should be taken as 3.9 starter weapon?
Which weapon to use until having enough for that bow?

Just use sceptres or wands with high spell damage and cast speed til maps then either farm or buy porcupine cards for the bow. Shouldn't be too hard

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires