[3.9] Fire BV Chieftain | All content | Delve 600+ | Fast , Tanky, 5M+ Shaper DPS | Possible starter

"
Enterich a écrit :
No one plays this build anymore?

Got some other questions ^^

- Guide told me to use elemental damage with attacks on belt, according to PoB it doesnt give me more dps with blade vortex?!?!?!?

- im actualy using unleash as my 6rd gem , big QoL and saves me alot of mana. Is there a big downside of using it? i dont 100% understand the stacking mechanic of intensify.

I think it means " % increased elemental damage " on belt, try refer to the recommended gear
This build does not get the attention that should have. A big thanks to OP for this !

possibly the best amulet for this build atm in blight

Really enjoying this build There are random moments of being 1 shot but im loving the delving. Will be trying Uber Elder today or tomorrow.
Dernière édition par Arcimis, le 25 sept. 2019 13:59:38
Want to try the build but coloring the bows sockets scares me of :). Any alternative suggestions ?
out of sheer boredom i built a chief with this spec; I'm in T14 and only have 2 labs run, I guess that speaks for itself :-) MAN, Vaal BV is just insta kill for bossing.'

A week ago I was going to complain about sponginess of this build but after some careful planning, I'm about 7800HP and T16's are mostly no prob, I still get occasional one shots but most everyone gets this occasionally.

Nice build, fun, powerful, clear is redic in T16, very happy :-)
Dernière édition par d3viant6, le 6 nov. 2019 09:40:18
After changes to multimod, what do you reckon would be the most important master craft after +2 to support gems
"
Deskroid a écrit :
After changes to multimod, what do you reckon would be the most important master craft after +2 to support gems

I hope we could get an answer. I really wanted to play this build not only because of the DPS but also the huge life pool, exactly what I was looking for.
"
QuatroMagus a écrit :
"
Deskroid a écrit :

I hope we could get an answer. I really wanted to play this build not only because of the DPS but also the huge life pool, exactly what I was looking for.

Honestly seems largely untouched so far, will need to wait for patch notes but should still be fine. Will prob just pick the support gems mod and the double damage mod then slam with one of the new exalts if there's a good influenced modifier
"
Deskroid a écrit :

If I'm right, the change to multimod prevent us to put more than 3 crafted modifiers so I think it doesn't change anything for the bow, all we need is 3 crafted modifiers.

Dernière édition par Kobalk, le 10 déc. 2019 13:44:51

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires