[3.9] Fire BV Chieftain | All content | Delve 600+ | Fast , Tanky, 5M+ Shaper DPS | Possible starter

Thank you. Another one, what should be the node pickup order for first 20-30 lvls for most smooth leveling? (yes, i'm new player)
What would you suggest anointing for this build?
"
Chornobog a écrit :
Thank you. Another one, what should be the node pickup order for first 20-30 lvls for most smooth leveling? (yes, i'm new player)

You can go for soul of steel, it provides a nice survivability buff at low level.

"
What would you suggest anointing for this build?

Master of force for the double damage boost, maybe Whispers of Doom if you can get a good curse corruption on gloves

How viable is this build as a league starter?
Dernière édition par Freakey_, le 12 déc. 2019 21:40:22
"
Freakey_ a écrit :
How viable is this build as a league starter?

It's decently viable.
The only thing you have to keep in mind that you can't access Blade Vortex and some other gems until you reach the end of act 3 with a sidequest.
Before that you can use other Skills like dualwielding maces and Groundslam/Sunder or even Molten Strike.
You won't breeze through the acts but once you get BV and 2 support gems for it then you can notice a decent speed up and clear the content up until maps without real issues.
"
Deskroid a écrit :
Very minor nerfs to amulet and more difficult to craft bow. Apart from that the build is untouched so we good to go.

Also with the new influenced gear there might be better options for ammy. I'll also go for circle of anguish as it'll probably be easier to get this league with changes to synthesis unique map drops.

What changed to the crafting of the bow? is it just the multimod nerf or is there different steps u need to take
"
CarcinogenicXD a écrit :
What changed to the crafting of the bow? is it just the multimod nerf or is there different steps u need to take

Just the multimod nerf.

I started to gear another BV, I may update this guide soon.
Having trouble with Metamorph bosses right now. How do you all deal with having to facetank the crazy amount of damage they seem to put out?
Potions + vaal molten shell then burst/teleport to position behind the metamorphs and pray you kill them before they do :P
Dernière édition par Kobalk, le 25 déc. 2019 17:30:37
Guide updated for 3.9.
I may update the pob and skill tree later but nothing change from 3.7, there is just 3 points from the old flask nodes we lost we can put elsewhere (for a jewel slot for example).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires