[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

What would be the best 2 influences to apply to a chest piece? i have

Rarity: Rare
Grim Mantle
Astral Plate
--------
Quality: +30% (augmented)
Armour: 1082 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 180
Dex: 98
--------
Sockets: W-R-R-W-W-R
--------
Item Level: 100
--------
+12% to all Elemental Resistances (implicit)
--------
+79 to Armour
7% increased Armour
+160 to maximum Life
+14% to Fire Resistance
+33% to Lightning Resistance
31% increased Stun and Block Recovery

im ready to craft 2 influencers on it but not sure which one, im thinking the hunter and elder but not too sure, thoughts?

Damn, I was hoping to get nice implicit from Jorgin but got this useless implicit for this build ;/
hi your build is pretty cool i have a question about the helmet: i have rare with cyclonem dmg 40%, but on abyssus ezomyte burgonet i have bigger dps. is this possible? I play ps4 and I don't have a pob
I know this isn't a popular idea, but bringing 3 orbs of regret everytime running Uber lab? To undo Vaal's Pact for the run, and only level it again for Aspirin(the boss which i dont know the name)? maybe 4 if Argus might become a concern.
"
webster021 a écrit :
hi your build is pretty cool i have a question about the helmet: i have rare with cyclonem dmg 40%, but on abyssus ezomyte burgonet i have bigger dps. is this possible? I play ps4 and I don't have a pob

Yes, Abyssus DPS will be hugely more than any cyclone helm enchant.

That said, I don't like using Abyssus on anything other than Jugg. The increased physical damage taken hurts. I would rather just use a fossil crafted cyclone enchanted helmet with life and resists.

"
CloudNguyen98 a écrit :
I know this isn't a popular idea, but bringing 3 orbs of regret everytime running Uber lab? To undo Vaal's Pact for the run, and only level it again for Aspirin(the boss which i dont know the name)? maybe 4 if Argus might become a concern.

I guess you could? It seems a bit unnecessary though. Honestly the biggest danger in uber lab is traps, and that is why people typically deallocate vaal pact. It really isn't hard enough to need to reallocate vaal pact for Izaro.
How often are people running uber lab anyway?

"
killmoh123 a écrit :
What would be the best 2 influences to apply to a chest piece? i have

What influence-specific affix are you aiming for, exactly? It looks like you probably have six affixes on your armor already.

"
dse189 a écrit :
Can someone pls tell me how to get -15 mana cost to skills in my armour and -6 mana cost in my rings. I need a detailed step by step explanation im kinda noob. I got the entire gear setup except the -6 mana cost of skills and the -15 on the armour.

twonkz made a pretty good post on page 49 detailing the fossil crafting process for the chest. The ring crafts just come from unveiling. I personally suggest just using blood magic for your movement skill and blood rage though. I am also 100% behind running a health potion though, particularly on a vaal pact build.
Dernière édition par FilthyMonkey, le 8 janv. 2020 11:25:54
I for my life can't find the -15 mana cost to socketed gems suffix for my body armour. What is the exact name of the suffix and how do I get it/ find it in poe.trade.
It is a craft from serrated fossils.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/XoynPJIP

Also don't use poe.trade. It has been mostly irrelevant for a couple of leagues now.
Dernière édition par FilthyMonkey, le 8 janv. 2020 13:09:32
"
ShadowMn a écrit :

Don't reroll it, just farm for elder base and then try rolling high tier life, -mana and attacks have 1.XX % to critical chance once you have some currency saved up.

Been away for a bit but thanks will save up and give it a go... just to manage my expectations am I reading it right that by adding the elder base I'm adding a whole bunch of additional pref / suffixes so its likely to take quite a few more rolls?

Or is there a better way?
Hey, Asramero. I really like your build, this is insane powerfull and i doing all content easily. Now a looking for some upgrades (i already have all upgrades you recommend in guide). I thinking about double pride Watcher's Eye, what you recommend?
I'm considering keeping "Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride".
"Impales you inflict last # additional Hits while using Pride" look overpower, but its very, very expansive (1 mirror of kalandra, lol).
"Chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride" seems useless, i think my 62% chance to impale is enough.
"Chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" looks good for the build and, most important, i have currency enough to spend on it. However, increases physical damage is also nice.
By the way, I'm really in doubt about this item.

Loving this guide.
Why did this change:
Blood Rage > Blood Magic > Enhance lvl 3 ?
What was it before? Since Engance isn't needed right, and portal is just convinience?

What's a good gem to put there? Or is Enchance 3 really good?

-New player

-Ino

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires