[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
Fickor a écrit :
Hi..i'm german->crude english :)

My problem: Pride..blood and sand..flesh and stone..dread banner..they all together reserve 98% of Mana.. How can i handle cyclone with the rest of 20 Mana? :)

PS: nice guide; hny

-mana cost for attack skills on body (or rings) makes Cyclone basically free. Blood Magic on Leap Slam so it wont use mana.
"
SunstormGT a écrit :
"
Fickor a écrit :
Hi..i'm german->crude english :)

My problem: Pride..blood and sand..flesh and stone..dread banner..they all together reserve 98% of Mana.. How can i handle cyclone with the rest of 20 Mana? :)

PS: nice guide; hny

-mana cost for attack skills on body (or rings) makes Cyclone basically free. Blood Magic on Leap Slam so it wont use mana.
Many thx..that is ..what i suspected..
Hey!
I just wanna say thank you, for this build
Started the league with it and having fun all the time
Cleared all the content

In the beginning I was struggling with Sirus just because, i didnt have enough chaos res, but now everything is viable except no leech maps.

The only 1 thing Im missing is corrupted belt, but I will not spend 4/5+ ex's for that

Cheers!
Hi everyone :) ( please take in consideration that english is not my native language )

First at all, i want to thanks Asramero for having taken the time to create this guide and sharing his build with us. Really appreciate that effort, thank you :)

I just respec a few days my max gladiator block to this slayer, mostly because in high end game the gladiator die " a lot for a tanky build "( and two fail fights at Sirius ).

Here my gear so far :

I try my third fight at Sirius with these items and no preparation ( i didn' t even notice that he was level 6 during the fight ) and i fail at his 25% heath restant. Still thinking that storm ground are a bad mechanic.

My question for now concern that little thing i craft with 50alts/2annul.

I am not going to try the risky lotery option ( exalt for a good affix and multicraft or annul and praise and repeat ).
I have one prefix and one suffix to choose with multicraft so what do you think guys is the better option ?
Prefix : flat add # to # physical or increased damage ? Or going for both/glass canon and drop the life ?
Suffix : really don' t need resist so what is the best ? Hybrid resist with chaos ? Attack speed, just 5% is really good ? Global physical damage ?

Would really appreciate a little help for that. Or may be i am wrong and vulnerability is the best route ( i don' t use very much pastebin ).

Many thanks for having reading me guys.
Hi guy, this build so cheap and strong.
Pls check pro5 and i should buy WE have Immidate.
With this build, can i def Blight map Tier 5?
"
I am thinking tos witch facebreakers version. It will probly have x5 more dps

You could definitely make a facebreaker champion that will do multiple times the dps of Ahns Might. Doing a quick poe.ninja, maybe check out this guy. He is doing 19m total dps counting impales, which is ridiculous.
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/RabidRabbit/OraOraOraOraOraOra?i=22&search=class%3DChampion%26item%3DFacebreaker%26skill%3DCyclone
Dernière édition par FilthyMonkey, le 7 janv. 2020 07:31:14
You can get overleech from soul tether. It is possible to work it into facebreaker champion, but it is already short on gear slots with life due to needing facebreakers and the amulet. It is definitely easier to use with paradoxica champion.

As for AoE, yeah, champion is never going to match slayer's impact node.
Can someone post the champion tree, items and gem setup in order to try Sirus.
Hi there!

I've started playing with your build and so far I'm quite enjoying it! It's super detailed and the leveling part of it was much clearer than a couple of other Cyclone builds I looked at. The image of the tree with the levels next to it was super useful too, but it seems like it's no longer available! It just says the bandwidth limit was exceeded on the host website.

Do you think you could re-upload it? I'd very much appreciate it!

Edit: Just as I had posted, it went right back up again! Sat here refreshing for a good 10 minutes before posting ._.
Dernière édition par Jevaderp, le 7 janv. 2020 12:43:11
Can someone pls tell me how to get -15 mana cost to skills in my armour and -6 mana cost in my rings. I need a detailed step by step explanation im kinda noob. I got the entire gear setup except the -6 mana cost of skills and the -15 on the armour.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires