[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Guys i'm playing this build since like a month ( and generally PoE ) since like a month.
This is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/xbJMW2ca
Can anyone help me because i do really feel like i'm stuck.
I mean i can clean t16 maps, did some shaper / elder maps also, but i feel like upgrade is possible. I managed to save like 20 exalts.

I have readed about exchanging Ahns to Paradoxical, but then for what stats i should look for? Also what about overall build which is basing on 0 frenzy charges?

Thanks alot for advices !
I have saved up 70 ex at this point and I would really like to swap to the para+para\para+saviour combo.

Can anyone please help me with how I should go about it with my current gear and talent tree + jewels and all that?

Really don't know where to start

cmon, someone help me, i'll even pay xD
Dernière édition par HarryPothead, le 5 avr. 2020 18:08:09
As someone who post this for the first time, i won't consider myself a pro but i could offer some advice for starters.

If you have mana problem in the first place, it is a MUST have to buy Praxis unique ring that gives -8 mana cost. This will make 6 link cyclone cost 0 mana.

After saving some exalts, buy the -15 mana cost body armour. If you can afford more, buy astral plate (for extra resist) and other powerful add-on mods (increase crit chance, exploding enemy, damage taken as fire, etc ~ all depends on your budget). I bought mine which comes with life and crit chance for 6-7 exalt and i six link it myself. Pretty happy with the outcome. :D

For cluster jewel, deep cuts is a must. Increase impale hits for additional 1 time is bis. I bought mine which comes with devastator, martial prowess and jewel slot for 1 ex (quite lucky actually). I also use med cluster jewel which houses precise focus (for increases crit multi) and hex breaker (for immune curse). Bought around 100c. I dont take the right side of the tree (blind on hit, channelling) to save up points for the cluster jewels.

Starting maps i use perseverance but after obtaining the body armour, i change to stygian vise with abyss jewels that gives onslaught and chance to blind. So i still have some slightly less duration onslaught and defence for blind.

For the weapons i still use 2 ahn's might with 20q. I probably will white socket it first using vorici before proceed with 30q corrupt. Now i probably gonna save to bought the savior and paradoxica.

For the ascendancy i use champion so additional impale stacks :D. Master of metal and unstoppable hero is a must. I still allocate conqueror and worthy foe but i still not sure about these last 2. Maybe i could go fortitude and replace fortify support with infused channelling and change to first to strike last to fall for the intimidate but will lose the accuracy. So yeah dilema.
@ Hamkaham

Very nice advices from this player, many should follow.

As for your experience and gear, what is the endgame content you managed to achieve?
Dernière édition par n3crophagia, le 6 avr. 2020 19:34:07
Sadly i just defeated sirus from the questline (aw5) and complete uber lab. I'm just slow in getting things done as i farm the currency first to buy the weapons. Will update after i kill or be killed by the endgame bosses. :D
"
Hamkaham a écrit :
For the ascendancy i use champion so additional impale stacks :D. Master of metal and unstoppable hero is a must. I still allocate conqueror and worthy foe but i still not sure about these last 2. Maybe i could go fortitude and replace fortify support with infused channelling and change to first to strike last to fall for the intimidate but will lose the accuracy. So yeah dilema.

Master of Metal -> Unstoppable Hero -> First to Strike, Last to Fall -> Conqueror if you're going the Champion route and is still using double Ahn's Might. Once you grab yourself Paradoxica/Saviour combo, you gotta go Worthy Foe for 100% accuracy. Drop First to Strike, Last to Fall, as stun immunity is still needed.

Fortitude is kinda useless, IMO.
I have saved up 70 ex at this point and I would really like to swap to the para+para\para+saviour combo and champion ascendancy.

Can anyone please help me with how I should go about it with my current gear and talent tree + jewels and all that?

"
HarryPothead a écrit :
I have saved up 70 ex at this point and I would really like to swap to the para+para\para+saviour combo and champion ascendancy.

just follow the guide? buy the chest first, then weapons and gears and start killing stuff
"
leafyr0kr a écrit :
"
Hamkaham a écrit :

Master of Metal -> Unstoppable Hero -> First to Strike, Last to Fall -> Conqueror if you're going the Champion route and is still using double Ahn's Might. Once you grab yourself Paradoxica/Saviour combo, you gotta go Worthy Foe for 100% accuracy. Drop First to Strike, Last to Fall, as stun immunity is still needed.

Fortitude is kinda useless, IMO.

As of now i currently taking fortitude and first to strike. I replace fortify supp with infused channelling and i dunno whether its me or not but im kinda survive more and less death in T16 maps while also pushing more dps. But maybe I'll go with your opinion once i have the savior and para.
"
Hamkaham a écrit :
"
HarryPothead a écrit :

just follow the guide? buy the chest first, then weapons and gears and start killing stuff

Did you even read what i said or bother to check my gear?

I have pretty much everything THIS guide tells me to get, now I want to go a step further and THAT is what i need help with.

The swap to champion with para\para or para\saviour + all the changes necessary to make that work, please help me with THAT.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires