[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
"
Lynerus a écrit :
"
InBlack a écrit :
The "-15 to Mana Cost of Socketed Gems" has been removed as an affix for body armors in the latest 3.10 league. Or at least all PoE trade don't list any body armors at all.

Hopefully the OP corrects this.

This isnt removed it was just moved to warlord items

The only way I know for getting "SOCKETED ATTACKS HAVE -15 TO TOTAL MANA COST" now is using FOSSIL's, Serrated Fossil gives this;

Is there any other way?

grab an ilvl 85 warlord chest (the -15 mod only shows up on ilvl 85+)

alt spam on, fossil spam, chaos spam, whatever

it's all rng, baby
Dernière édition par leafyr0kr, le 25 mars 2020 22:32:10

hey guys

is it possible to get -15 mana cost and critical chance on this armor? i try so hard and spend 3ex+ with serrated/pristine and no -15 mana cost...only critic chance
"
cabess0te a écrit :

hey guys

is it possible to get -15 mana cost and critical chance on this armor? i try so hard and spend 3ex+ with serrated/pristine and no -15 mana cost...only critic chance

exclusive to warlord chest, ilvl 85 or higher

can't see the ilvl on that piece, but you'd be able to get critical chance because of the elder base and then use an awakener orb with another warlord chest on this to get an elder/warlord base, and then spend your fossils

Dernière édition par leafyr0kr, le 26 mars 2020 01:52:25
Can't we just use mana leach nodes? the prices on the chest etc or trying to get with rng is beyond me. I played this build last league. Why not use mana leach cluster?
"
daimonxp a écrit :
Can't we just use mana leach nodes? the prices on the chest etc or trying to get with rng is beyond me. I played this build last league. Why not use mana leach cluster?

98% mana reserved, we literally can't do shit without a high "-# to total mana cost of skills" roll

elreon craft on rings solve all your problems, anyway, as you'll be using leap slam and ancestral warchief with blood magic

or yolo it and get a -8 praxis until you have the money to get the chest
"
leafyr0kr a écrit :
"
cabess0te a écrit :

hey guys

exclusive to warlord chest, ilvl 85 or higher

can't see the ilvl on that piece, but you'd be able to get critical chance because of the elder base and then use an awakener orb with another warlord chest on this to get an elder/warlord base, and then spend your fossils

elder/warlord ilvl 85
Can anyone using this build do sirus 0/full del t16 maps?

I think my char is pretty good but i cant do either of these
Would a Paradoxica be an upgrade weapon for this build? It's hard to tell from Path of Building. I don't think it properly takes into account the double damage effect.
"
Lynerus a écrit :
Can anyone using this build do sirus 0/full del t16 maps?

I think my char is pretty good but i cant do either of these

You should be able to do awakened lvl 4 sirus with that gear.

Don't use vaal pact on sirus fight. Also get corrupted blood jewel will help a lot too for sirus

Also the fight is pure bullshit so you may die with any gear...

"
SignoEleven a écrit :
Would a Paradoxica be an upgrade weapon for this build? It's hard to tell from Path of Building. I don't think it properly takes into account the double damage effect.

Yes 2x paradox or paradox + saviour (if can affort) is massive upgrade.

Pob does not calculate impale and double damage but you can see upgrade instantly with decent rolled paradox
I migrated from Slayer to Champion, it's insane how smoothly it becomes...

Using Unstoppable and Fortitude for damage and great armour;
Master of Meal for more impale;
First to strike, last to fall for survivability;

What are you guys using?

Also, did someone changed the swords here? can you please share your passive now?

We are kind lost here without the owner updating this build, so let's share;

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires