[3.8 updated] Post-nerfed "Vengeance on Crit" Gladiator. Counter-attacks are still fine. 8m+ dps

"
insobyr a écrit :
"
Markuchi a écrit :
Oh yeah forgot about the ignite.
Rage instead of chance to bleed then I guess.
If you get a maim chest then chance to bleed is probably best for 6th instead of maim support.

Cant get fortify corruption on PoTCG unfortunately. Best is probably aoe + attack speed corruption. I have aoe + power charge on crit corrupt with my pure phys cyclone potcg impale champ.

Might do this version next league.

one thing I don't like about rage support is, it takes way too long to build up rage stacks. In some boss fight like Uber Elder, the fight ends even before I reach 50 stacks.

It's more of a pob tooltip warrior gem to me.

Lets say you swap Maim with Rage you need to hit 16 stacks for it to be the same damage as Maim. You get that pretty quick.
"
Markuchi a écrit :

Lets say you swap Maim with Rage you need to hit 16 stacks for it to be the same damage as Maim. You get that pretty quick.

I don't have the mana to use flesh and stone + maim set up cuz I rely heavily on high level precision for the consistent crit. So maim on cyclone is basically a have-to for me.

but after all I don't really see the point of min-maxing my cyclone damage cuz in practice more than 80% of my damage are from vengeance. Cyclone is more of just a support skill in this build.
I have very low dps where my mistakes?
And how u using blood rage or another skills?with auras we have 0 mana.-7 mana cost not enought
Dernière édition par Luskanderon, le 1 août 2019 12:26:46
"
Luskanderon a écrit :
And how u using blood rage or another skills?with auras we have 0 mana.-7 mana cost not enought

You deal 0 fire damage, so cant ignite enemies and use eye of innocence combo :)
"
MakczusPikczus a écrit :
"
Luskanderon a écrit :

You deal 0 fire damage, so cant ignite enemies and use eye of innocence combo :)

ty man
why my vengeance have to low damage?how to increased the damage not counting purchases watchers eye?
"
Luskanderon a écrit :
why my vengeance have to low damage?how to increased the damage not counting purchases watchers eye?

you have bloodlust on vengeance and no chance to bleed on cyclone
Hey mate,
it's quite a nice build

Don't u think "Violent retaliation" is better than "outmatch & outlast" ? there's a lot of increased physical damage so it would be nice

do u think the vengeance enchant is mandatory or realy not that important ?

see ya :)
"
Battosai31 a écrit :
Hey mate,
it's quite a nice build

Don't u think "Violent retaliation" is better than "outmatch & outlast" ? there's a lot of increased physical damage so it would be nice

do u think the vengeance enchant is mandatory or realy not that important ?

see ya :)

Outmatch & outlast' bonuses are always active even on bosses thanks to Charging offensive.

Violent retaliation gives increased damage. POTCG with 1000 strength (which reasonably easy to reach) gives 1600% increased damage by itself. The 10% MORE is way better at this point. It'd be a loss in dps (and 10% less phys reduction).

On a different note, I'm leaning towards changing my version over to Voidforge from POTCG, the investment required is waaaaaay bigger, but I think it has a higher ceiling too.
What's the easiest way to level this build? Can you actually use vengeance before you get the amulet? Or is it just cyclone all the way?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires