[3.8 updated] Post-nerfed "Vengeance on Crit" Gladiator. Counter-attacks are still fine. 8m+ dps

Hey man,

please update the build for 3.8 and Razor of the seventh pleaseeee :)

See ya
"
Battosai31 a écrit :
Hey man,

please update the build for 3.8 and Razor of the seventh pleaseeee :)

See ya

updated 3.8, but not a razor of 7th suns version sorry :(
Dernière édition par insobyr, le 1 oct. 2019 20:31:52
"
DynamoHooper a écrit :

Would you be able to make a PoB on this? So we can see the damage numbers and also what the skill tree would look like. Since I know the Vengeance flat phys has been cut by 66% unfortunately :/

Updated 3.8. The build works fine :)
Have you tried deep delving too ? Are your defenses mostly the block or do you stack other things ?

Also how about The Flow Untethered ? Is there a cap for cdr ?

your gear though.... ouch. Not cheap or easy to obtain is the leaast I cqn say !

In a nutshell I would very much love to try this build but in a budget version :p. Just the boots look aazingly hard to get with life, MS, res armor and CDR... Is the PotCG version really awful now ?
Dernière édition par AAZgurf, le 3 oct. 2019 11:00:20
"
Have you tried deep delving too ? Are your defenses mostly the block or do you stack other things ?

Also how about The Flow Untethered ? Is there a cap for cdr ?

your gear though.... ouch. Not cheap or easy to obtain is the leaast I cqn say !

In a nutshell I would very much love to try this build but in a budget version :p. Just the boots look aazingly hard to get with life, MS, res armor and CDR... Is the PotCG version really awful now ?

Last league I delved to 600+ easily, I can just go deep blindly without checking the area mods and had 0 issue.

My defenses are mostly from fortify and endurance charges, with some blocks on top. Physical mitigation is great, for example Uber ELder's expanding nova only hit me like 300 life. My mitigation to ele damage is a bit weak tho.

Gears are actually not that expensive, I bought the staff for 25c, attack staff is off-meta already, a staff with no attack speed won't be too expensive, it takes some luck to find someone selling it tho. I strongly recommend the harbinger unique staff as a starter, dirt cheap and only about 5% less damage than my rare staff; I crafted rest of the rares myself, the chest is probably expensive but maim isn't necessary because most of the damage are from vengeance, -15 cost and some life/resists will work fine; I crafted the boots/gloves by chaos spamming, I got several pairs of usable boots and gloves in a total of 3ex of chaos (and actually I profited from it, got couples of decent ones that are not usable in my build sold for 10+ ex), for belt, Soul Tether is overall the better option, going for more CDRs is more of a preference of me. Helmet is probably the easiest one to craft, and the enchant is cheap. AssMark rings from chaos spamming too, I got lucky and crafted mine in about 100 attempts.

and yes, PotCG is mediocre now, and strength stacking is expensive this league thanks to the zomebie meta. I don't see any reason to go PotCG anymore. I would recommend the harbinger staff if you really want to use a unique weapon.
Dernière édition par insobyr, le 3 oct. 2019 20:07:29
soul tether ? For the leech not removed at full life ? Huuummmm ok.

And thanks for your insight on how you geared yourself, didn't think chaos spamming would work for CDR. Guess i'am all good then (got chaos but no fossils and i HATE trading, so buying resonators/fossils is a pain for me).

[edit] hum i think i did something wrong... I get literally exploded even in T12 maps with no crazy mod. Care checking my character and tell me what's wrong ? http://poe-profile.info/profile/Zgurf/AnotherSummonerKTPLT
Dernière édition par AAZgurf, le 5 oct. 2019 03:51:15
"
soul tether ? For the leech not removed at full life ? Huuummmm ok.

And thanks for your insight on how you geared yourself, didn't think chaos spamming would work for CDR. Guess i'am all good then (got chaos but no fossils and i HATE trading, so buying resonators/fossils is a pain for me).

[edit] hum i think i did something wrong... I get literally exploded even in T12 maps with no crazy mod. Care checking my character and tell me what's wrong ? http://poe-profile.info/profile/Zgurf/AnotherSummonerKTPLT

Everything looks fine to me, except it looks like you're using single target gem setup for mapping? For mapping I recommend using iAoE and Onslaught instead of Bloodlust and impale in your current character.

btw when you're using Pride instead of Herald of Ash, you need to get some fire damage to attack either from rings/jewels/gloves to let your cyclone be able to ignite so that it can trigger vengeance.
Is hegemony’s era good? I’m using that because it has a power charge too.
Just because your 3.8 gear setup isn't fully shown in the guide, I was hoping to confirm. On bosses, when not using Herald of Ash, you need at least 1 point of fire damage (abyss jewel, ring/gloves, etc) so you can self ignite, right?

EDIT: NVM, you answered in the post right above me... am DERP.

EDIT 2: How do you get life/mana leech, though?
Dernière édition par Xyrm, le 15 oct. 2019 12:14:09
"
Xyrm a écrit :
Just because your 3.8 gear setup isn't fully shown in the guide, I was hoping to confirm. On bosses, when not using Herald of Ash, you need at least 1 point of fire damage (abyss jewel, ring/gloves, etc) so you can self ignite, right?

EDIT: NVM, you answered in the post right above me... am DERP.

EDIT 2: How do you get life/mana leech, though?

Life leech is from Blood Rage, cyclone costs 0 mana so I don't need mana leech.

And yes I really need a new ring with fire damage so I don't have to do the annoying jewel swap for bossing :(

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires