[3.8 updated] Post-nerfed "Vengeance on Crit" Gladiator. Counter-attacks are still fine. 8m+ dps

"
Draegan101 a écrit :
What's the easiest way to level this build? Can you actually use vengeance before you get the amulet? Or is it just cyclone all the way?

Imo, yes, the flat dmg on cyclone should make lvling with pillar rather easy

As for the mapping, I thought about weapon swap to triple white prismatic eclipse. The cost in DPS is immense, but I believe 200k per vengeance hit (not counting impale) is still enough to oneshot most monsters
Nothing here
Hey mate,

i just hit lvl 85 and starting T14 maps, but it's getting harder for single target because i only have 96% chance to it (with my ice golem up) & 83% without.
You don't have any accuracy on your gear either, how do u manage to get 99% ???

because 93% for boss it's a pain in the ass to proc vengeance :'( :'(

see ya
So how does the new patch notes affect this build then? Seemes like they buffed base damage on vengeance but nerfed added phys by a lot. Also cyclone was nerfed. Im curious to see if this build is dead now?
Vengeance

Now deals 170% of base damage at gem level 1 (from 135%), up to 255% at gem level 20 (from 203%).
Now has 8 to 12 added Attack Physical Damage at gem level 1 (from 25 to 37), up to 56 to 85 at gem level 20 (from 169 to 254).

hmmm
Dernière édition par Markuchi, le 4 sept. 2019 00:33:53
Yeh im wondering if that means its a huge nerf or how this change affects our damage??
"
DynamoHooper a écrit :
Yeh im wondering if that means its a huge nerf or how this change affects our damage??

the build idea is still fine, the itemization need some adjustment tho. I think DW Razor of the Seventh Sun would be the way to go now.
The flat phys damage from the Vengeance Gem got cut by 66% which is huge, how will this affect the dps?

Vengeance
Now deals 170% of base damage at gem level 1 (from 135%), up to 255% at gem level 20 (from 203%).
Now has 8 to 12 added Attack Physical Damage at gem level 1 (from 25 to 37), up to 56 to 85 at gem level 20 (from 169 to 254).

Also Cyclone's flat phys from the gem got cut in half, how will both of these changes affect our dps?
Dernière édition par DynamoHooper, le 4 sept. 2019 09:25:27
im thinking if going raider might be better
IvanKnives (Domination)
On the PoB both block chances are 43%, should they be 75% but the Timeless Jewel modifier hasn't been applied?
"
insobyr a écrit :
"
DynamoHooper a écrit :

the build idea is still fine, the itemization need some adjustment tho. I think DW Razor of the Seventh Sun would be the way to go now.

Would you be able to make a PoB on this? So we can see the damage numbers and also what the skill tree would look like. Since I know the Vengeance flat phys has been cut by 66% unfortunately :/
Dernière édition par DynamoHooper, le 4 sept. 2019 14:16:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires