[3.14] Aspect of Carnage Ground Slam Berserker, Bosser, Fast, League starter

can u share pastebin please? nice build btw
I didn't notice huge nerf on dual wield while converting PoB from 3.10 to 3.11. I was at 9,69 million dps with all buffs running in 3.10 and now it's 9,45 million dps. And this is counted with everything on, totems, flasks, charges, leeching, Berserk etc. so pretty much maximum dps you can do against bosses and difficult targets. Berserk is biggest buff here, without it dps drops to 6,56 million.

I've taken the build pretty far with some modifications to original tree. I have ~450 pdps axes, switched haste to berserk (huge dps boost when needed), +2 impales watcher's eye, cluster jewel setup and so on. Switching boots from Kaom's Roots to regular boots with four gem slots gives you ability to move Fortify to Leap Slam and put Multistrike on Ground Slam link. I also replaced Pulverise with Ruthless for ~0,5 million more dps.

PoB in 3.11: https://pastebin.com/xLbMZFg7

But yeah this build will be interesting now after 2h buffs. Can't wait to see what OP comes up with.

Nice improvements on visual side of Ground Slam. Skill effect looks much better now.
Dernière édition par patouskii, le 21 juin 2020 09:01:02
Where do the Endurance Charges in this build come from?

edit: I just saw, from the Rapid Expansion jewels. OOPS!
Dernière édition par TalkativeTri, le 21 juin 2020 23:42:15
Hello,

Thanks about the build, seems very interesting,

Please could prepare pastebin for import into POB?

IGN: Nenufar
Hey I've been running your build in Harvest and I'm liking it a lot. However I haven't been able to reach 100% chance to impale which you seem to have. Do you have any idea what I might be missing?

"
deeber a écrit :
Hey I've been running your build in Harvest and I'm liking it a lot. However I haven't been able to reach 100% chance to impale which you seem to have. Do you have any idea what I might be missing?

To cap impale chance you need the annoint, luckily its dirt cheap for the RT version.
"
Ekule731 a écrit :
"
deeber a écrit :

To cap impale chance you need the annoint, luckily its dirt cheap for the RT version.

I had the impale chance I just wasn't looking at my ground slam skill in my character details, I was looking at basic attacks which explain why it wasn't adding up. Thanks for your reply ^.^
I converted my build to 2h-version. Using Atziri's Disfavour.

The build does great damage now in 3.11 and I like the feel of the build now. Massive hits and great stuns, just like one would imagine a skill named Ground Slam would do. Only thing bothering me is that I'm dying more than before with dual wield. For some reason it feels that I take damage more frequently and I die to prettu normal stuff in the endgame. Was it so that with dual wielding you get better block or dodge than with 2h? Obviously attack rate is also lower with 2h so leap slam also is slightly slower but with max rage stack it's still very fast.

I also noticed that there's no more poison immunity with soul of shakari so I had to craft it to one of the flasks. I switched shakari to gruthkul.
Hello, one question about the build, on this path,

If we using Resoluthe technique, i think is better chang accuracy by attack speed?

Regards,
IGN: Nenufar
"
patouskii a écrit :
I converted my build to 2h-version. Using Atziri's Disfavour.

The build does great damage now in 3.11 and I like the feel of the build now. Massive hits and great stuns, just like one would imagine a skill named Ground Slam would do. Only thing bothering me is that I'm dying more than before with dual wield. For some reason it feels that I take damage more frequently and I die to prettu normal stuff in the endgame. Was it so that with dual wielding you get better block or dodge than with 2h? Obviously attack rate is also lower with 2h so leap slam also is slightly slower but with max rage stack it's still very fast.

I also noticed that there's no more poison immunity with soul of shakari so I had to craft it to one of the flasks. I switched shakari to gruthkul.

They did sneakily remove the damage reduction from soul of steel, and by using 2handers we do lose 15% chance to block. As far as things go however im actually feeling tankier with the 2handed version, although it may just be because my damage is so insane. I did end up picking up another endurance charge on the tree since its no longer innefiicent to path through there, which I notice you dont have. Funny thing with damage reduction is the more you get the more each % is worth. Id drop the path of the warrior node and the extra Life and ele resistance node near RT and above the jewel socket to pick up the endurance charge. Taste of hate is also amazing for mitigating cold and physical damage, and you can try that out over your sulphur flask or something

Id also suggest you at least try pulverize support over multistrike if you havent already. Pulverize will give even better stuns and has slightly more damage and way more AoE than multistrike. Multistrike does help slow down mana cost per second though and allows you to stack up to 7 impales faster. If you still like it feel free to continue using it.

Still not sure if losing the max res and some armour scaling is worth dropping soul of steel. It at least helps against the smaller hits and gives 10% res making it easier to res cap.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires