[3.14] Aspect of Carnage Ground Slam Berserker, Bosser, Fast, League starter

"
Mckillin a écrit :
Question for you on the POB. I was wondering why your using the Helm with the banner Enchant on it? I didnt see that your using a banner anywhere are you? Maybe i just missed it. Wouldnt one with the Ground Slam dmg 40% be better on that? Just was curious! Thanks for posting the path of building. Im loving the build so far!!

The banner enchant on the helmet is only there because thats my helmet in game. I personally don't prioritize a helmet enchantment. I could have definitely changed the helmet enchant for PoB purposes but I decided against it. A ground slam related enchantment would definitely be better than the useless one I have. A leap slam attack speed enchant would be good too. I just dont like when build makers advertise 5 mil dps, then have entirely mirror tier gear in their PoB. The number you see there is actually fairly realistic if you have as high a budget as I do or self craft your gear like I do.
Any tips for sacrifice atziri will respeccing into the reflect wheel and taking the pantheon be good enough? From what i can see only the mirror version does the reflect so is dropping a rapid expansion (have 2 atm) a viable alternative?

Haven't done the fight before so was looking for any build specific tips.

Great guide btw :)
"
Almanz a écrit :
Any tips for sacrifice atziri will respeccing into the reflect wheel and taking the pantheon be good enough? From what i can see only the mirror version does the reflect so is dropping a rapid expansion (have 2 atm) a viable alternative?

Haven't done the fight before so was looking for any build specific tips.

Great guide btw :)

Atziri is an exceptionally difficult fight for this build, as its tough to get reflect immunity. You can take that wheel, which is 3 points, and you can obtain reduced reflected damage taken on elder and hunter rings, or a sibyl's lament in the left ring slot. She can be a tough boss if you dont really know the fight. Ive managed it by taking out the jewels and being very careful how I hit, but getting reduced reflect to 100% should make it easier

Reduced Reflected Damage Taken:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_reflection

Edit: Atziri is the one boss I never really try to run with this build, its just tough and not in a good way.
Dernière édition par Ekule731, le 30 juin 2020 09:46:54
Hey thanks yeah I died she really hits like a truck, still need to drop the tabula for a proper armour. Didn't quite manage to get through to the multi queen stage to test my anti reflect setup unfortunately. Some badly timed leaps left me with not many portals left for the attempt :)
Can someone check why im perma dead with this build? Character name OUTDATEBUILDAGAIN
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TupacDree/characters
league started as an earth shatter/quake build and switched to this. it's been decent so far but my attack speed is still pretty low. it feels a lot smoother to play without having to constantly use warcries. as strong as warcries are it just slows you down having to constantly use three of them for procs. they need to make them instant by default so you can leap slam and cry, otherwise thye're just anti fun in my opinion
"
TupacDree a écrit :
Can someone check why im perma dead with this build? Character name OUTDATEBUILDAGAIN

On checking your character I saw they you have barely any life on your gear. Your using a tabula, helmet with only 30 life, gloves and rings with no life, etc. I doubt you even have 5k life, possibly lower than 4k. It simply isn't enough. You need life on every single piece, and it has to be a high roll. 50+ life on jewelry, 70+ on helmet, etc. I also strongly recommend kaom's roots if you can.
"
crazypearce a écrit :
league started as an earth shatter/quake build and switched to this. it's been decent so far but my attack speed is still pretty low. it feels a lot smoother to play without having to constantly use warcries. as strong as warcries are it just slows you down having to constantly use three of them for procs. they need to make them instant by default so you can leap slam and cry, otherwise thye're just anti fun in my opinion

On looking at your profile I noticed you haven't taken the second rage ascendancy node, which alone gives 50% increased attack speed. You are also using an axe with an exceptionally low base attack speed, getting an axe that attacks faster will help a fair bit. I noticed I died more (because of a slow leap slam) when I temporarily used a slow axe with only slightly lower attack speed than yours.
"
Ekule731 a écrit :
"
TupacDree a écrit :

On checking your character I saw they you have barely any life on your gear. Your using a tabula, helmet with only 30 life, gloves and rings with no life, etc. I doubt you even have 5k life, possibly lower than 4k. It simply isn't enough. You need life on every single piece, and it has to be a high roll. 50+ life on jewelry, 70+ on helmet, etc. I also strongly recommend kaom's roots if you can.

maybe isnt update, i have full end game gear and life everywhere
Dernière édition par TupacDree, le 1 juil. 2020 10:33:06
"
TupacDree a écrit :
"
Ekule731 a écrit :
"
TupacDree a écrit :

maybe isnt update, i have full end game gear and life everywhere

So you profile did definitely update. I noticed two main issues. Right now your steelskin is 1 level too high to be free casted by CWDT. Use a scouring orb and vendor it with steelskin to put it at the proper level. This is unless you want to level it to level 20 first so you can 20 quality it, which is what I do.

Your flasks are less than ideal. I see a low tier mana flask, which is completely uselss. If you use a basalt flask for the phys damage reduction and a taste of hate youll be a lot tankier. You also don't have stun imunity, which is a possible reason you're dying. Don't underestimate the power of defensive flasks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires