[3.14] Aspect of Carnage Ground Slam Berserker, Bosser, Fast, League starter

"
patouskii a écrit :
I converted my build to 2h-version. Using Atziri's Disfavour.

The build does great damage now in 3.11 and I like the feel of the build now. Massive hits and great stuns, just like one would imagine a skill named Ground Slam would do. Only thing bothering me is that I'm dying more than before with dual wield. For some reason it feels that I take damage more frequently and I die to prettu normal stuff in the endgame. Was it so that with dual wielding you get better block or dodge than with 2h? Obviously attack rate is also lower with 2h so leap slam also is slightly slower but with max rage stack it's still very fast.

I also noticed that there's no more poison immunity with soul of shakari so I had to craft it to one of the flasks. I switched shakari to gruthkul.

They did sneakily remove the damage reduction from soul of steel, and by using 2handers we do lose 15% chance to block. As far as things go however im actually feeling tankier with the 2handed version, although it may just be because my damage is so insane. I did end up picking up another endurance charge on the tree since its no longer innefiicent to path through there, which I notice you dont have. Funny thing with damage reduction is the more you get the more each % is worth. Id drop the path of the warrior node and the extra Life and ele resistance node near RT and above the jewel socket to pick up the endurance charge. Taste of hate is also amazing for mitigating cold and physical damage, and you can try that out over your sulphur flask or something

Id also suggest you at least try pulverize support over multistrike if you havent already. Pulverize will give even better stuns and has slightly more damage and way more AoE than multistrike. Multistrike does help slow down mana cost per second though and allows you to stack up to 7 impales faster. If you still like it feel free to continue using it.

Still not sure if losing the max res and some armour scaling is worth dropping soul of steel. It at least helps against the smaller hits and gives 10% res making it easier to res cap.

EDIT: Another reason you might feel squishier is you are losing a bit of attack speed by going to a vaal axe. This makes your leap slam slower which makes your manual dodging slower. This can be helped by using a fleshripper, which has a natrually faster attack speed.
Dernière édition par Ekule731, le 24 juin 2020 17:38:17
"
Legba a écrit :
Hello, one question about the build, on this path,

If we using Resoluthe technique, i think is better chang accuracy by attack speed?

Regards,

I cant see your picture you linked, but I think I know where your talking, in the Destroyer wheel. Yes, your right its a useless node and is better than 4% attack speed. Im considering redoing all my trees and reposting links and such for various states, but wasnt completely sure all that work was worth someone probably missing 4% attack speed. I might chance the tree anyways to drop soul of steel, in which case I would also fix that node.
Dernière édition par Ekule731, le 24 juin 2020 17:36:10
ok can this build be done with a weapon\shield i like shields
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
Can I get POB?
"
Penetratorek123 a écrit :
Can I get POB?

https://pastebin.com/Ru6zCjNt
"
Nuitariwolf a écrit :
ok can this build be done with a weapon\shield i like shields

* The damage and attack speed will be a little lower but you should live better. Get a shield with life, probably some resists, and even some armour if you can get it above 1k armour. Use this tree.
poeurl.com/cWeS

* Annoint Precise Interception.
Hello,

I don't see in your build any item for chaos resistance exepted one potion. How can you play without chaos resistance ?
"
Christophe50 a écrit :
Hello,

I don't see in your build any item for chaos resistance exepted one potion. How can you play without chaos resistance ?

I also linked a ring and mentioned getting chaos resistance on a ring. The only time that having chaos res above -60 is truly important is t16 Al-Hezmin and then sirus Awakener 8. I was able to carry up to awakener 7 sirus with -60 chaos res. Its more of a quality of life in most cases. Feel free to try to get above negative chaos res, it certainly does make certain aspects of the game feel better. But for normal play its not something that should be prioritized too much.
Question for you on the POB. I was wondering why your using the Helm with the banner Enchant on it? I didnt see that your using a banner anywhere are you? Maybe i just missed it. Wouldnt one with the Ground Slam dmg 40% be better on that? Just was curious! Thanks for posting the path of building. Im loving the build so far!!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires