[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
Volband a écrit :
So, if I have a 10 ex+ budget, should I aim for Farrul's fur or Daresso?

Honestly, the farrul's alone would cover around 10ex on your budget. I'd say focus on getting your jewels and quiver first.

I'm running myself a farrul's version, with fortify on helm too.

I've squeezed rotgut instead of the common quicksilver on flasks, for me it feels like a viable choice, since aspect of the cat can quickly fill my charges back, and I still manage to get onslaught on longer bosses fights(not that any boss can last long against barrage)

Since I'm coming from a endurange charge jugg, obviously I'm not used to die a lot, I've still a lot room to improve my champ, but it sure feels fun as hell playing it, not to mention that blighted maps are far easier having offscreen kills with TS.

Anyone feel free to take a loot on my champ and comment.

Thanks OP for the nice build
Has anyone looked into using maim+crit elder chest? Or Farrul fur is likely to feel better?

Also is the fortify helm a good option regardless of choice of chest?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Dernière édition par Jerle, le 28 sept. 2019 19:09:40
"
Jerle a écrit :
Has anyone looked into using maim+crit elder chest? Or Farrul fur is likely to feel better?

Also is the fortify helm a good option regardless of choice of chest?

Astral Plate is good, yes, because you can craft Extra Curse, so it frees Your amulet for another anoitment.
I used 2 Astral Plates in the beginning, crafted myself, but both got deleted on the corrupting altar and I can't be bothered to craft one again.
You can use Fortify helm with w/e you want, just remember to also take the nodes on the skilltree.
Dernière édition par Escape_Artist, le 28 sept. 2019 20:53:00
how do you deal with mana? my friends having trouble sustain mana in maps
kevobt is the name if you guy need to see the set up
Dernière édition par nepnepgiveaway, le 29 sept. 2019 00:46:11

i got one better but this one carryed me everywhere withno mana issue i feel the mana expire when i was non hitting nothing one TS and full mana back
Been testing these for some time now, feeling nice, having a new defensive layer on regen, and still have room to improve on corruption.

Dernière édition par Mukee, le 29 sept. 2019 02:47:24
double post
Dernière édition par Mukee, le 29 sept. 2019 02:47:45
I said screw it, I won't make another char this league anyway, so it doesn't really matter if this one will work out or not, so I bought a farrul's and 6 linked it. It was like 6.7 for the Farrul, and I managed to 6-link it in 50 fusings, though I had a ton in store if I weren't so lucky, but I gave those away for others since I won't be needing another 6-link this league for a while.

Anyway, I have never played Champion, I barely understand what Fortify does exactly (makes me tanky, that I get), and I could pretty much swift through t16 except for some bosses. I have to get used to learning Barrage, because I am either too afraid to commit into all-ining with it, or I commit at the worst possible time and I get busted.

But aside from this, stuff was a cakewalk, and I was running around with 19% fire resist when my flask was down, so there was tons of room for improvements. Only just now maxed out my resists, to test it out this way.

Putting Vaal Molten Shield to left click was a cool idea, thanks for the info!

One thing I do not understand at all is the Banner and Inspiration. Why are we using it again? The stats it give seems extremely lackluster, and if you can use Barrage properly, you probably don't even need to place it ever. So... why? I personally opted out from it, and picked First to Strike for the QoL extra protection, but once I get better with the build I might try Conqueror. Inspirational just sounds... so bad. It's probably not bad, but one thing I was missing from this guide is getting in-depth with things. There are many things which OP takes for granted, but as someone new into the world of Champion, Impale and Fortify, there's a lot of mistery.

The worst QoL thing is probably the Impale mechanic, because there is hardly any visual feedback of it stacking up and doing it's thing. It's most likely there, because it says I have 100% chance to impale, but... is it? Chilling, freezing or igniting enemies feels much smoothier.

Blight encounters are a chore, and I'd appreciate a Rain of Arrows setup for them. because even two lanes are a chore with TS.

Overall I'm hacing fun, zoom-zooming around the map, pressing LMB and RMB like a madman and things dying. I still don't know how TS works (and it's my 2nd TS char, at least on paper), but as longs as stuff die, I don't mind.

Amazing build that needs a huge investment into.

I can do every map mod but phys reflect. Uber Atziri, Uber Elder, Aul, Shaper, Mastermind lv83 etc. down. Rare corrupted t16 elder 120q+ maps are not a problem for this char (it has an amazing clearing potential), and I still need to get +1 TS proj. or 40% barrage damage enchant. I also don't use Headhunter. This build is one of the best so far for me, and I'm really glad I made it and didn't give a damn about the summoner meta. Honestly, I would easly do 40 challenges but I'm afraid I don't have time to grind that much.
I'm new to this build and got a couple questions (coming from zombies, but i got somehow tired of the afk playstyle):
- What would you recommend to anoint while we don't have curse on hit gloves?
- Why is the guide saying to get 6l chest and 5l bow first (could it just be the other way round as well?)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires