[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
Camaron a écrit :
How is this build for farming T14+ blighted maps in HC?

Also how is it vs T14+ map bosses?

I have not placed this build in HC, so I cannot comment on that specifically, but I have done every tier of blighted map solo with this build and it performed very well. I swap out my Tornado Shot setup for a Rain of Arrows setup as TS seems to have some issues with blighted mobs (I don't swap to RoA during regular maps for any reason, only on very high tier blighted maps).

As for your second question, the damage of the compounding Impales is mental, bossing at any tier has been some of the smoothest I have experienced. You have very high damage and your defensive are very powerful (Molten Shell + flasks/ leech).
how does your roa-setup looked duality :)?
@duality Yeah I struggled a bit and gave up on Aul even though all other bosses were so easy with this build. I keep dying to random one shots. I guess I need to keep trying :)
"
tanteMYN a écrit :
how does your roa-setup looked duality :)?

Rain of Arrows > Impale > GMP > Vicious Projectiles > Mirage Archer > Maim (I am using HH right now, before that Brutality)

Basically to do the T15 I just swapped out Chain and Tornado Shot, added RoA and Vicious Proj.
"
vchintada a écrit :
@duality Yeah I struggled a bit and gave up on Aul even though all other bosses were so easy with this build. I keep dying to random one shots. I guess I need to keep trying :)

Yeah I have face-rolled everything up till that impossibly rolled Aul... that said I am going to try and make some changes to adjust for it and keep trying. I did not take HH off for the boss fight (haven't bothered taking it off for any fight up till this point), but I was running with 80% max cold res, not that it matters with 12% ele pen and 100% extra damage as fire :P.
"
Hiroyama a écrit :

Not the OP, but I decided to try out this build.

Here's a video of me clearing Vaal Temple and a T16 Synthesis Map/Boss:

https://youtu.be/Jw3sXpcpcAo
https://youtu.be/InpfHLbk2E0

All in all, I am loving this build. The leveling process was smooth and I had made enough currency with my league starter to get everything I needed to make this build as powerful as possible. I still have some room for improvement, and once I hit level 91 or 92, I'm gonna take down the Guardians, Shaper, and Uber Elder.

I am currently doing this build, and the more I play it and read this thread the more I see that it isnt worth if not for you liking the build itself.

The guy above has:
3.5ex helm
4ex bow
4ex armour
2ex quiver
2ex gloves
1.5ex amulet
4ex boots
4ex rings(both)
2ex watchers eye
2ex 2xlioneye's fall

Thats 25ex build and it doesnt look that amazing for its price, its not very fast, its not very tank and its doesnt have huge damage.
The only thing the build has going in my opinion is the fact that its a pure phys tank bow build.

If you want a fast, tank and with lots of damage I would advise to go with SA raider. This build if more if you like the playstyle, which I am loving right now.
Dernière édition par mcout, le 26 sept. 2019 19:07:33
"
mcout a écrit :
"
Hiroyama a écrit :

Not the OP, but I decided to try out this build.

Here's a video of me clearing Vaal Temple and a T16 Synthesis Map/Boss:

https://youtu.be/Jw3sXpcpcAo
https://youtu.be/InpfHLbk2E0

All in all, I am loving this build. The leveling process was smooth and I had made enough currency with my league starter to get everything I needed to make this build as powerful as possible. I still have some room for improvement, and once I hit level 91 or 92, I'm gonna take down the Guardians, Shaper, and Uber Elder.

I am currently doing this build, and the more I play it and read this thread the more I see that it isnt worth if not for you liking the build itself.

The guy above has:
3.5ex helm
4ex bow
4ex armour
2ex quiver
2ex gloves
1.5ex amulet
4ex boots
4ex rings(both)
2ex watchers eye
2ex 2xlioneye's fall

Thats 25ex build and it doesnt look that amazing for its price, its not very fast, its not very tank and its doesnt have huge damage.
The only thing the build has going in my opinion is the fact that its a pure phys tank bow build.

If you want a fast, tank and with lots of damage I would advise to go with SA raider. This build if more if you like the playstyle, which I am loving right now.

You're greatly overestimating the amount I spent on my gear. I 6-linked the bow and chest myself. Enchanted the helmet myself. Enchanted the boots myself. My rings were WAY less than 4ex, I believe I paid 1ex for the assassin's mark ring and 10c for the other ring. The amulet was less than an exalt also. The only thing you're correct about is the price of my quiver, gloves, and watcher's eye.

I think anyone playing this build isn't playing it for the "GOGO SPEEDRACER" playstyle. If you are, you should roll a deadeye for the crazy movement speed. This build has been the best jack of all trades build I've played in a few leagues. It can farm at a fairly fast pace, especially if you swap in a Devoto's instead of the life helmet. It can clear screens at a time due to TS and chain. It can complete all endgame bosses. It's incredibly tanky with Vaal MS. It isn't a huge currency sink, but definitely more expensive than say a miner or necro. Although min-maxing any build is gonna be a currency sink if you try to squeeze everything out of it. It can certainly be a league starter, although I started with a Lightning Arrow Deadeye and transitioned to this once I made 10ex. That's also how I know I spent less than what you listed for all my gear.

We're all entitled to our own opinions, so if you enjoy a SA Raider more, that's great. I highly doubt a SA Raider is tankier than this though since a Raider will likely rely on evasion.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny
Dernière édition par Hiroyama, le 26 sept. 2019 21:55:09
"
Hiroyama a écrit :

You're greatly overestimating the amount I spent on my gear. I 6-linked the bow and chest myself. Enchanted the helmet myself. Enchanted the boots myself. My rings were WAY less than 4ex, I believe I paid 1ex for the assassin's mark ring and 10c for the other ring. The amulet was less than an exalt also. The only thing you're correct about is the price of my quiver, gloves, and watcher's eye.

I think anyone playing this build isn't playing it for the "GOGO SPEEDRACER" playstyle. If you are, you should roll a deadeye for the crazy movement speed. This build has been the best jack of all trades build I've played in a few leagues. It can farm at a fairly fast pace, especially if you swap in a Devoto's instead of the life helmet. It can clear screens at a time due to TS and chain. It can complete all endgame bosses. It's incredibly tanky with Vaal MS. It isn't a huge currency sink, but definitely more expensive than say a miner or necro. Although min-maxing any build is gonna be a currency sink if you try to squeeze everything out of it. It can certainly be a league starter, although I started with a Lightning Arrow Deadeye and transitioned to this once I made 10ex. That's also how I know I spent less than what you listed for all my gear.

We're all entitled to our own opinions, so if you enjoy a SA Raider more, that's great. I highly doubt a SA Raider is tankier than this though since a Raider will likely rely on evasion.

I did not say how much you spent on your gear, I said how much its worth. How many people can just enchant a TS helm? If it was that easy the helmet wouldnt cost 4ex..
If you paid 1ex on the assassin's mark ring you got a huge deal. That ring is easily worth 3+ex. You gear is very easily worth 25+ex. And even if you 6link both the bow and the chest yourself you still sinked currency on it. Or did you really got luck to use under 1000 fuses for both of them? From what you told me you are either the luckiest guy on the league or lying about how much you spent on the gear. I spent over 6ex trying to six link just my bow this league.

Either way, if you got luck or not to get your gear, thats not how it will play out to everyone else.

I just posted before to warn people that may come here looking for an efficient build, and this is not it. You will feel weak and squishy until you have sinked a lot of currency on the build. In my opinion there are a lot of other builds out there that are tankier, faster and has more damage than this one while needing less currency to work and a less step power progression. This build is for people who enjoy the playstyle. Again, I like this build and this is why I will continue play it.
"
mcout a écrit :
"
Hiroyama a écrit :

I did not say how much you spent on your gear, I said how much its worth. How many people can just enchant a TS helm? If it was that easy the helmet wouldnt cost 4ex..
If you paid 1ex on the assassin's mark ring you got a huge deal. That ring is easily worth 3+ex. You gear is very easily worth 25+ex. And even if you 6link both the bow and the chest yourself you still sinked currency on it. Or did you really got luck to use under 1000 fuses for both of them? From what you told me you are either the luckiest guy on the league or lying about how much you spent on the gear. I spent over 6ex trying to six link just my bow this league.

Either way, if you got luck or not to get your gear, thats not how it will play out to everyone else.

I just posted before to warn people that may come here looking for an efficient build, and this is not it. You will feel weak and squishy until you have sinked a lot of currency on the build. In my opinion there are a lot of other builds out there that are tankier, faster and has more damage than this one while needing less currency to work and a less step power progression. This build is for people who enjoy the playstyle. Again, I like this build and this is why I will continue play it.

I definitely lucked out on a few pieces of gear. They were also all bought 7-10 days ago, and prices have varied a lot since then. I used less than 1000 fuses for the bow and chest. I specifically purchased the bow unlinked because it was close to max DPS and already had 26% quality. I don't know about you, but I have a great success rate when it comes to linking stuff that is higher than 20%.

The only point I really felt weak using this build was during levels 1-30. Basically before getting my first Ascendancy point. Once I picked up Master of Metal, I was destroying leveling bosses with two or three bursts of Barrage. This is my first time even trying Impale and I've been so impressed with it that I'll probably make it my league starter from now on. This is also while only using basic leveling gear and no lionseyes jewels (I didn't equip them until I was into my 60s or 70s). It'll probably be a little less efficient when I'm not using a leveling gear, but what build isn't?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny
hello

i try this build but i have no mana if aktiv dread bannder precision flesh and stone and pride

i have 43mana and cannot shot ts :(

what i do wrong ??

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires