[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Wow. RoA does amazing vs blight encounters. Also, nice and easy to stand on the pump and just spam them out.

Can fight t15 encounters without using towers with ease.

Perhaps TS is bugged in some manner vs those enemies.
Arborix 28% (6L)
Rigwald
Devoto
Daresso (6L)
Oskarm
Similar boots/rings/neck (Don't have additional curse on neck and Ass Mark tho)
The Nomad
Got x2 Lioneye

What I don't have is the +2 impale prismatic jewel.

Same flasks, same specc, same tree (Tho I´m lvl 75 atm)

All labs done.

My single target is... garbage. Is it because of my level or what is wrong. It takes literally 30 seconds to kill Hydra T16 and T10+ Blighted maps is.. impossible even with good tower placement.

Anyone know what I missed?
"
Spoiler
Arborix 28% (6L)
Rigwald
Devoto
Daresso (6L)
Oskarm
The Nomad
Got x2 Lioneye

All labs done.

My single target is... garbage. Is it because of my level or what is wrong. It takes literally 30 seconds to kill Hydra T16 and T10+ Blighted maps is.. impossible even with good tower placement.

Hard to tell anything as your profile is set to private.
From what u've listed there it's hard to tell as gear looks very solid.
Here's my stuff
Spoiler

+ 2x lyon and +2 watchers..and it literally takes 1-2sec to kill any of the guards..got watchers just yesterday..but without it fight would go like 0.5-1sec longer :)

EDIT: actually 2nd curse helps a lot. And in current league it's very easy to get additional curse via anointment (for just above 2ex ) and i'd highly recommend it.
Wicked_Clown
Dernière édition par DjPapaz, le 17 sept. 2019 14:28:36
"
Wow. RoA does amazing vs blight encounters. Also, nice and easy to stand on the pump and just spam them out.

Can fight t15 encounters without using towers with ease.

Perhaps TS is bugged in some manner vs those enemies.

I've been having a terrible time with Blight. To the point I am hardly playing this league. But I just tried RoA in place of TS, and holy balls, soooo much better.

What the actual....? TS has got to be bugged with the monster stacking or something. It sucks that I have to gem swap to be able to enjoy the league content, but at least I can try and enjoy it now.
"
DjPapaz a écrit :
"
Spoiler
Arborix 28% (6L)
Rigwald
Devoto
Daresso (6L)
Oskarm
The Nomad
Got x2 Lioneye

All labs done.

Hard to tell anything as your profile is set to private.
From what u've listed there it's hard to tell as gear looks very solid.
Here's my stuff
Spoiler

+ 2x lyon and +2 watchers..and it literally takes 1-2sec to kill any of the guards..got watchers just yesterday..but without it fight would go like 0.5-1sec longer :)

EDIT: actually 2nd curse helps a lot. And in current league it's very easy to get additional curse via anointment (for just above 2ex ) and i'd highly recommend it.

I mean sure but I mean what can it possible even be. 1 Prismatic jewel and 1 additional curse isn't going to solve going from 30 seconds to 1-2 seconds on a T16 guardian. Are there any specific nodes I 100% must have and probably missed?
Making this build in HC now... Got all the gear including Watcher's Eye... Quick question, any suggestions in terms of anointment? Sounds like Whispers of Doom is really the only good one here. I have solid currency so let me know what you guys suggest.
Surely that extra curse isn't the difference between 0.5 - 1sec t16 guardian boss nuke, vs 15+sec fight with them?

I've got barrage in the bow, so it gets the 2 extra arrows, and the t16 bosses, corrupt and non corrupt still take 10-15s+ to kill.

Currently using master fletcher on the amulet.

Apart from the gloves + extra curse, I don't see where there is any significant differences in our gear.
ROA isn't better than TS for me... It's OK but still needs spamming. I can finally do T16 blights but they are a bit of a frenzy of spamming pots and running around like im insane
can vouch for this build. did uelder on a 5l
hey guys, enjoying this build so far, i have about 2.5ex spare atm not sure what to upgrade next for some more deeps any advice would help a lot.

some gear isn't the best yet since i used it as a league starter.

my POB: https://pastebin.com/SKbKKNcx

Dernière édition par ysocalm, le 18 sept. 2019 05:21:40

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires