[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
wiwigvn a écrit :
I swear t16 legions are both stronger and tankier than Shaper Guardians. Ripped a few times against them running Elder t16. In the same map I can kill Phoenix under a few seconds but legion generals take a minute or two.

Iron reflexes talent (on the tree), granite flask, soul tether belt for overleech and molten shell (6k) + vaal molten shell (20-25k). That makes you crazy tanky vs legion.

I died 3 times (lvl 99) while farming corrupted t16 maps, uber elder and depth 500 delve bosses. 1 time because of disconnect, 2 times I forgot to press any molten shell vs legion :D

p.s. ofc you lose speed from arborix with permanent iron reflexes, but it's a trade off for surviveability
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
"
kaygee82 a écrit :
Killed my first uber elder with this build and still dont have the +2 TS enchant so much of the content can be done without that enchant, just get the "discount enchant" of +1 TS :)

yup.

20 -30c base. save for +2 and craft

( not done, ran out of chaos lol)

Just realized it's 4 off color...don't even need it to be haha

Terrible helmet! I can take it off your hands so you dont have to live with the shame of having it in your stash...

*insert irony sign here*

:P
Anyone else having mana issues? If so how did you solve it? Just mana leech jewel?
"
SomeoneSerious a écrit :
Anyone else having mana issues? If so how did you solve it? Just mana leech jewel?

or 1st node near essence sap
I don't see any mana leech on your gear or tree.
I also use champion of the cause + versatility nodes and two -9 mana rings to fit in aspect of the spider.

p.s. Guys, what do you think about champion of the cause? I feel like it's worth using just because of increased area of pride and flesh and stone auras. Damage multiplier from auras is huge and I want them to work as consistantly as possible even in maps
Dernière édition par blg_RealiZe, le 25 juil. 2019 10:05:41
apologies if this has been answered - do you think this build could be run in SSF?
"
SomeoneSerious a écrit :

Zero mana issues. 0.3-0.4% mana leech on your jewelery, on a jewel or the first node in the Essence Sap cluster, pick your poison.

on a side note:
only needed to buy 2 helms to learn rank3

tankay!
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 25 juil. 2019 15:55:11
best build ove played ever leveled it to 100

heres my gear

not the best gear but did all content with it without problems
Just another option for those struggling with mana, a +2 mana on hit basically solves everything. As long as you hit just one thing you always get enough mana back. Takes a while to get used to on no regen maps as if you overcast it when everything is dead you run out. Though you get enough mana back after one auto attack to carry back on with TS/barrage
"
crazypearce a écrit :
As long as you hit just one thing you always get enough mana back.

But thats what happens with just one source of leech. No idea how anyone has mana issues.
Can people who have played this for t16 farming etc.. tell me how it feels compared to well geared ele hit slayer or dex stacking deadeye? On deadeye I do ridiculous amounts of damage, but am kind of squishy vs some of the monolith mobs in t16's. Does this build with good gear clear just as fast as ele hit or dex stacking?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires