[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
SubtleArt a écrit :
Why no Master Fletcher skill on the skill tree? Seems like a substantial DPS boost

Personally, I think you don't need any more dps with the current tree of OP and the master fletcher cluster is slightly less efficient than other dps cluster on tree (competitive with the lion's eye area on left side, though but I am not so sure, negligible at best).

Rather, I want to drop some more dps node on tree to get more life or defense. But it's your choice. I guess you can squeeze them into the build if you have gg gears with great life and other stuffs (like using gg gloves, jewelry, boots and helmet and jewels with life).

I think OP said that you can drop the fleeting cluster as he just took them for movement speed.
Dernière édition par wiwigvn, le 24 juil. 2019 03:36:22
Liking the build so far, only level 87 but already making red maps look easy, thinking about dropping Daresso's since I dont really plan on using Barrage and dont need a 2nd 6 link, might go with Kaoms heart.

Made a couple of unique changes and using the intimidate ascendancy instead of tombfists because it also comes with a huge defensive boost if I drop to low life. Absolutely smashing through all content. Killed shaper in under a second and melt through uber elder. Thanks for the build!
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
For somebody more experienced, how does this build compare to the more meta builds in terms of maps and killing bosses? I got pretty far with an ED / Contagion Trickster starter build. Now I have quite a bit of currency that I want to dump into a very strong character (13 ex, 300 chaos), but I'd want that build to be relatively strong if I'm going to invest so much into it. Is this something well situated compared to the more meta builds? I'd love to avoid playing a cyclone build and I hear the tornado shot Deadeye is incredibly bad at bossing
"
SubtleArt a écrit :
For somebody more experienced, how does this build compare to the more meta builds in terms of maps and killing bosses? I got pretty far with an ED / Contagion Trickster starter build. Now I have quite a bit of currency that I want to dump into a very strong character (13 ex, 300 chaos), but I'd want that build to be relatively strong if I'm going to invest so much into it. Is this something well situated compared to the more meta builds? I'd love to avoid playing a cyclone build and I hear the tornado shot Deadeye is incredibly bad at bossing

TS and impale are very meta and this is a very good build. Only thing as strong as cyclone is Tornado Shot, but the quiver and helm enchant alone will deplete your bank account so you wont be as strong as others in this thread.
Killed my first uber elder with this build and still dont have the +2 TS enchant so much of the content can be done without that enchant, just get the "discount enchant" of +1 TS :)
Honestly for 13ex there are probably better builds. I played it earlier on in the league with around 16ex and it just felt alright.

Respeced to it a few days ago with around 80-95ex of gear and it feels insane.

So I'd recommend somewhere in between at the bare minimum. 6l bow (maybe another 6l in chest), rigwalds and TS enchant. Maybe the impale watchers eye. Without those you can probably scale scourge arrow better
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 24 juil. 2019 18:43:25
"
kaygee82 a écrit :
Killed my first uber elder with this build and still dont have the +2 TS enchant so much of the content can be done without that enchant, just get the "discount enchant" of +1 TS :)

yup.

20 -30c base. save for +2 and craft

( not done, ran out of chaos lol)

Just realized it's 4 off color...don't even need it to be haha
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 25 juil. 2019 02:21:17
I swear t16 legions are both stronger and tankier than Shaper Guardians. Ripped a few times against them running Elder t16. In the same map I can kill Phoenix under a few seconds but legion generals take a minute or two.
"
SubtleArt a écrit :

13 ex is not enough, I poured 30 ex just for 6L bow, 6L daresso, rigwald, watcher eye. The other rare gears should also cost at least another 20-30 ex to be in final form, not counting a good +2 TS helmet (a cheap mirrored one is 4-5 ex but I rather roll a +1 one and save currency).

But you can always settle with a 6L chest with life, 4-5 link arborix with top rolls and rigwald, then farm, idk, glacier or whatever to upgrade the remaining gears. OP said he's done Shaper with death opus and 5L barrage and I trusted him. Barrage + arrows + dying sun + cham's impale are insanely strong. TS in 6L and rigwald can clear almost every mob.
Dernière édition par wiwigvn, le 25 juil. 2019 02:48:27

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires