3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
sn3kox a écrit :
is it still that good in 3.10 ? as it shows in videos ? :) looking for new build to go on

not as in the videos since bosses now have 3x more life

but is it still good ? , because was looking some good build to get at the end of game , never had a build that could beat uber atziri not even talking about Sirus or other end game
"
sn3kox a écrit :
"
"
sn3kox a écrit :
is it still that good in 3.10 ? as it shows in videos ? :) looking for new build to go on

but is it still good ? , because was looking some good build to get at the end of game , never had a build that could beat uber atziri not even talking about Sirus or other end game

It's a still good build but you might want too look at my latest one, Death Angel, it's op.

It's a still good build but you might want too look at my latest one, Death Angel, it's op.[/quote]

So you would sugdest death angel ? , i dont know what i'm really looking ,
looked at ranger's scions cant find anything i might get leveld up and can do more thank i did before :)
"
Gandhizzzle a écrit :
"
Jaggedrain a écrit :
I have one more level to go before I can fit Kaom, but I'm a wee bit worried about my resists - they were maxed across the board before I started using Devoto. obviously less so now.

Should I wait for the Kaom's until I have better resists etc on my other items?

Yes, get your resists capped as soon as you can. The extra HP is of little benefit if you're taking whopping loads of elemental damage.

I thought I'd take the Kaom out for a spin and Idk, might change later on so I've saved the old chest, but so far I'm not being touched. But I did manage to get enough strength that I could switch out the amulet I was using for something that gave me some more resists, so I'm maxed on fire and lightning, just need more cold and to get chaos above 0 before I take on Kitava again.
"
sn3kox a écrit :
"
"
sn3kox a écrit :

Build works decent for end-game bosses. I took down shaper and Sirus with it, with not too much difficulty (not deathless mind you). The build's dps can tank once buffs run out (flasks, onslaught, etc), but it doesnt fall so low as to make bosses impossible or anything. Granted, aside from the uniques, I've only spent a max of 10c on all rare gear, and 1ex each on 2 jewels, so the build is far from optimized.
Switched my non-crit slayer to this build and having blast clearing. I'd say this build is good for fairly fast map clearing, but boss damage is very low.
Bosses like Veritania are really hard to kill because of no adds for leech and to proc the skills and you have limited time to dps the boss.
I'll probably try the Death Angel next and see how that performs.

EDIT: What are you guys' thoughts on a rare helmet like this for the build?

I'm not good at using PoB so can't really tell if it would be worth it using. Also, the craft can be changed to whatever. That's just what I used to have on a different cyclone build.
Dernière édition par Drklf, le 10 avr. 2020 00:32:28
wrong acct post ignore this =)

Dernière édition par KirosukoTTV, le 10 avr. 2020 04:08:34
So spent some time messing with this build and changed it a bit more towards dodge/evasion gamble build. You lose around 1k hp(4.1k) (will gain like 400hp~ by 95) but you get 70% dodge 55% spell dodge 50% evasion (without vaal grace or flask). Cleared double boss wave 20 np but once again it's rolling the dice with eva/dodge but I feel tankier. My gear isn't that great pob says around 2mil dps and ignore my chest gems testing stuff out for the extra gem slots.

https://pastebin.com/hBfpELMj

I will testing your build for my first ssf experience. It works fine in the first day´s. Farming this sword is not that hard, createt 4 characters 1 duelist and 3 scion, the sword dropped for the duelist, this was funny, also got a goldrim and wanderlust. Ty for the build, i will try to get more stuff. i dondt like kaoms that much, i try to get a farrul´s later or after migrated to test with this and maybe vulna curse instead of assasins mark. keep continue and sorry for my bad engl.

"
Drklf a écrit :
Switched my non-crit slayer to this build and having blast clearing. I'd say this build is good for fairly fast map clearing, but boss damage is very low.
Bosses like Veritania are really hard to kill because of no adds for leech and to proc the skills and you have limited time to dps the boss.
I'll probably try the Death Angel next and see how that performs.

EDIT: What are you guys' thoughts on a rare helmet like this for the build?

I'm not good at using PoB so can't really tell if it would be worth it using. Also, the craft can be changed to whatever. That's just what I used to have on a different cyclone build.

When I experimented with a rare helmet like that one I found I was losing about 100 HP and actually losing ~1% damage, or something like that, plus the loss to dexterity and evasion. For me it wasn't worth the switch, but ymmv.
Dernière édition par Gandhizzzle, le 10 avr. 2020 20:14:16

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires