3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
Gandhizzzle a écrit :
"
Jaggedrain a écrit :
I've been using this build for a few days now and it is AWESOME. I love it to death.

HOWEVER. How do you keep all the auras active? I can run all except Grace - is Grace meant to be just there to pop the Vaal version as needed or am I missing something here?

Yeah, we can't afford the mana res for Grace, so we just use it for the Vaal version. Personally, I also use Vaal Haste as well.

OOOOH I think I have a slot free.

Maybe I can switch out Warchief since I always forget to use the damn thing XD
How are you maintaining power charges? I find that it's hard sometimes when assassin's mark doesn't get enough uptime (e.g. on bosses etc.)
hey guys .. having fun so far, just tried the simulacrum and got wasted in wave 20 .. any ideas how to improve my gear ? i'm at lvl 92 atm. thx

UPDATE: I gained 2 levels (93 now), swapped in Starkonja's (sadly no more zoom-zoom), upgraded my gems to 21/20s, dropped the medium cluster jewel (for now), and moved a few other points around. In total, I'm up to about 25 exa invested in this.

The end result:
- 4.5M DPS
- 6k HP
- 76/75/75/20 resistances
- 29% Phys reduction (41% with endu charges up)
- 12% evade + 15% avoid all (from Cat's Stealth)
- 74%/64% dodge/spell-dodge

AND: Killed A5 Sirus (on the last portal lol) and finished the Simulacrum!

Updated Pastebin if anyone's interested: https://pastebin.com/Xjvru66x

Super fun!
Dernière édition par Gandhizzzle, le 8 avr. 2020 18:45:41
Hey, first of all, thanks for the build.

Any ideas on what I should upgrade next? I have a budget of 3 Exalted Orbs so far.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nikolaynikolov797/characters
I have one more level to go before I can fit Kaom, but I'm a wee bit worried about my resists - they were maxed across the board before I started using Devoto. obviously less so now.

Should I wait for the Kaom's until I have better resists etc on my other items?
"
Jaggedrain a écrit :
I have one more level to go before I can fit Kaom, but I'm a wee bit worried about my resists - they were maxed across the board before I started using Devoto. obviously less so now.

Should I wait for the Kaom's until I have better resists etc on my other items?

Yes, get your resists capped as soon as you can. The extra HP is of little benefit if you're taking whopping loads of elemental damage.
"
Hey, first of all, thanks for the build.

Any ideas on what I should upgrade next? I have a budget of 3 Exalted Orbs so far.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nikolaynikolov797/characters

You're looking pretty good. I'm not Torstein, but my recommendation would be to get a jewel in that socket just below the big life wheel. You can give up a life node to get the point and then get a jewel with 5-7% increased max life to go along with some offensive affixes like critical strike multiplier, critical strike chance if you haven't crit recently, elemental damage penetration, etc.
is it still that good in 3.10 ? as it shows in videos ? :) looking for new build to go on
"
sn3kox a écrit :
is it still that good in 3.10 ? as it shows in videos ? :) looking for new build to go on

not as in the videos since bosses now have 3x more life

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires