3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
Userbla a écrit :
Also, I'm still comfortably delving at depth 429 for anyone who is curious about how this build does at delving. Feels like I could continue for quite a while before it gets too difficult.

Nice that is what i want to Hear.

I allready looked at your Setup, so i will Look in it more.

I'm allready using it to delve and IT makes so much fun, Just Spinning trough everything.

Good to Know this build is capable to kill them all
"
corranosgor a écrit :
I was getting bored with my Necromancer facerolling everyhting and decided it is time to play some melee for the first time. So i got myself an Oni and followed this build.

Leveling was nice but now i'm level 70 hitting a wall and know not exactly what to do. I can run t10 maps without problems, but the bosses took an eternity and metamorphs are killing me. (And that after i spend 5-6 Ex on equip ( i believe too much and overpaid for a lot of stuff but i'm totally clueless about the worth of melee stuff )

Do i need to just level more? Or is there something wrong with my Setup?

Would like your Help and thanks for it ;)

isnt a low life setup? I have 6500 with this build at level 84 and feel that is very low, needs at least 1000 more.
"
corranosgor a écrit :
I was getting bored with my Necromancer facerolling everyhting and decided it is time to play some melee for the first time. So i got myself an Oni and followed this build.

Leveling was nice but now i'm level 70 hitting a wall and know not exactly what to do. I can run t10 maps without problems, but the bosses took an eternity and metamorphs are killing me. (And that after i spend 5-6 Ex on equip ( i believe too much and overpaid for a lot of stuff but i'm totally clueless about the worth of melee stuff )

Do i need to just level more? Or is there something wrong with my Setup?

Spoiler

Would like your Help and thanks for it ;)

Simply put, you need to level more.
Your gems are unleveled with no quality. Your gear is fine! Also Oni-Goroshi gains damage with your levels. Lvl 70 is rly low.
"
devilmanmmx a écrit :
Hey guys, i feel kinda stuck with this build, ive tried yo stick yo the guise the most possible, i can't do Sirius un lv 3-4 i always get 1 shot wverywhere, i can handle hydra, minotaur and others conquerors but ir can't handle Sirius or some metamorphs, anyone can check My profile maybe give me some tips, maybe i'm missing something.

Cant see your char, make it public.
"
totalhavok3 a écrit :
I played this char two leagues ago and loved it so I’m leveling it up again now.

Curious though, where does a Crusader exploding chest fall in QoL/damage? Debating that chest if it’s a huge boost aside from the lower life compared to Kaom’s..

Hi :)
Not really a big deal, stick with Kaom's.
"
Userbla a écrit :
Also, I'm still comfortably delving at depth 429 for anyone who is curious about how this build does at delving. Feels like I could continue for quite a while before it gets too difficult.

Fantastic!

Just a note to everyone, this is in SSF Metamorph.
"
"
devilmanmmx wrote:
Hey guys, i feel kinda stuck with this build, ive tried yo stick yo the guise the most possible, i can't do Sirius un lv 3-4 i always get 1 shot wverywhere, i can handle hydra, minotaur and others conquerors but ir can't handle Sirius or some metamorphs, anyone can check My profile maybe give me some tips, maybe i'm missing something.

Cant see your char, make it public.

It is now ty
Great build, one of the best cyclone I played so far, thanks for your effort.
still need some help maintaining it tho.
I agree :D
"
GolednEye a écrit :
I agree :D

-lightning resistance is not capped
-you need Koam's Heart
-Hate Hold ring is garbage, it has useless implicit and no life
-get boots like described in the guide with more life
-you don't have Vaal Grace gem (this will save you from dying)
-get some useful anointment for the amulet
-level gems and put quality on them
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 24 janv. 2020 17:11:22

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires