3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

and why two heralds?
"
Worfang a écrit :

and why two heralds?

purity for flat phys and ash for aoe clearing
welcome to path of trading!
You said help alira and in the skill tree you mention 2 pasive points from the bandits ... Now i fucked my build up :(
"
dukanu a écrit :
You said help alira and in the skill tree you mention 2 pasive points from the bandits ... Now i fucked my build up :(

Ill check it again, but you should take Alira. I might added 2 passives more.
No worries.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 30 déc. 2019 04:27:56
Does the increased fire damage roll on kaom's have much of an effect on dps?
"
amolka a écrit :
Does the increased fire damage roll on kaom's have much of an effect on dps?

No, average one is totally fine.
Hey man.Great guide.But i have a question,what are good/best options to anoint amulet and which enchants do you recommend?Ty for great guide and answear as well.
"
LearnMeHow a écrit :
Hey man.Great guide.But i have a question,what are good/best options to anoint amulet and which enchants do you recommend?Ty for great guide and answear as well.

ty :)

Bladedancer gives the most for the reasonable cost of anointing.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 31 déc. 2019 02:46:04
"
DrizzitT a écrit :
Swapped over to this build after starting pure flicker. Currently have 2 sets of Oni's, one flicker, one cyclone. Flicker speeds up clear immensely and you can sustain on all non-boss/metamorph with just blood rage.

Tailwind + onslaught + flicker is insane too. Word of warning though, tailwind seems to be an extremely rare mod... Burned a lot of chaos but managed to get this

Super fun, relatively tanky, and fast. Was going to give up on melee but then ran into this build. Haven't tried any of the major bosses yet though, just the conquerors

Did you change anything besides the gems in the weap for this? and how does it feel? Is it super slow on the dashing or is it pretty quick?
Hi, the build is cool, it cleans cards quickly and easily, but it doesn’t hit bosses and metamorph at all, what’s the problem?
I took things and stones from pob
(sry for google translate)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires