3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
undelorth a écrit :
"
Bungusfungus a écrit :
What did you annoint ?

I found two good nodes: Bladedancer and Honed Edge. Honed Edge if you don't have enough accuracy yet, Bladedancer if you have,

I actually anointed Bladedancer cause I thought it'd be best before seeing your response. Thanks :D Loving the build and guide.
Really interested in trying this build out, guess I'll have to spend the next week farming Hillock though...poor boy here and can't afford to buy an Oni -_-

Anyways, looks solid, I really enjoy Cyclone, haha.
Swapped over to this build after starting pure flicker. Currently have 2 sets of Oni's, one flicker, one cyclone. Flicker speeds up clear immensely and you can sustain on all non-boss/metamorph with just blood rage.

Tailwind + onslaught + flicker is insane too. Word of warning though, tailwind seems to be an extremely rare mod... Burned a lot of chaos but managed to get this

Super fun, relatively tanky, and fast. Was going to give up on melee but then ran into this build. Haven't tried any of the major bosses yet though, just the conquerors
"
DrizzitT a écrit :
Swapped over to this build after starting pure flicker. Currently have 2 sets of Oni's, one flicker, one cyclone. Flicker speeds up clear immensely and you can sustain on all non-boss/metamorph with just blood rage.

Tailwind + onslaught + flicker is insane too. Word of warning though, tailwind seems to be an extremely rare mod... Burned a lot of chaos but managed to get this

Super fun, relatively tanky, and fast. Was going to give up on melee but then ran into this build. Haven't tried any of the major bosses yet though, just the conquerors

Damn nice boots dude!
"
LethalKoala a écrit :
Really interested in trying this build out, guess I'll have to spend the next week farming Hillock though...poor boy here and can't afford to buy an Oni -_-

See if Rebirth cards are cheaper.
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
LethalKoala a écrit :

They are, but it is the ultimate cancer to buy all 27 cards.
"
undelorth a écrit :
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
LethalKoala a écrit :

They are, but it is the ultimate cancer to buy all 27 cards.

Believe me it's much easier than farming the sword xD
I play in Standard, Oni itself runs about 2 ex, cards run around 25c or more. At that point, it'd probably be easier to just try to farm for the sword, and as it turns out, I'm missing other gear as well (such as Kaom's, another 70ish chaos)...

Hi, I wanted to know what you thought of Oskarm Nubuck Gloves gloves
"
Worfang a écrit :

Hi, I wanted to know what you thought of Oskarm Nubuck Gloves gloves

Don't use them. They lower your chaos res and league is heavy on chaos damage.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires