3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

According to PoB, swapping DoFL for Pulverize is a DPS - and that's ignoring the extra AoE...thoughts?
yoooo! tried this build out, i don't get to play much so lvl 50 right now. im running into some mana regen problems? i saw a few of your vids and you're seem to be doing fine with mana. any help here would be great, thanks!

ps: also, how do you min-max this set up? love this build, first time trying cyclone btw!
Dernière édition par peterphamsd, le 29 juil. 2019 04:59:11
Just finished leveling, easiest way to deal with mana issues is the unique pau ring, Praxis.
lv 82 and my dps kinda low i think. nearly 750k(toolbar) with full buffs(except berserk), flasks. is it normal at my lvl ? and some of legion mobs even at T12- 13 maps killing me with one shot. especially ranged ones. i have 5.6k hp at this moment

tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBiAGog2NDjwUTRRxFewX3BiRGbQbqiPTI_Yk_SefKjgwcTB8MbA1kjboOkI6UjrhRg5GaUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJN404qUUdR2livW69jF2VNZ6BoZWqTbztyr3Sgdqx343gNhNmFp4ZghrSHdojtivCNfY2_j2CQCpJ9kw-VJJcImmqjiqR4pTWmV6lurY2ygLXyuR28n702vqfAGsEHwdXKkMv1z37UI9RS137YvdyM3L3dqN744e_jn-cP51TpRuoY7g7uevJF8931Yfcy-Ov47_oY_Ev8xf4K_o__3g==?accountName=RobinsonDefoe&characterName=OniGoroshiDono

btw thanks for build:)
Dernière édition par RobinsonDefoe, le 30 juil. 2019 05:57:30
Hi! First off I'd like to thank you for this wonderful guide. It's my 1st time leveling a melee build (my 1st 2 were casters types) and its been a blast so far.

I just want to confirm something. You see I just got Brutal Fervor and I noticed that my health would go down by 1 health every time I engage mobs but no further. I assume this is Brutal Fervor's effect, it's just that is it still considered in the state of "Full Life" for the damage on full life gem? I haven't been using this gem up until now and just leveling it at the side since my health doesn't stay full despite my leeching.
"
Migski a écrit :
Hi! First off I'd like to thank you for this wonderful guide. It's my 1st time leveling a melee build (my 1st 2 were casters types) and its been a blast so far.

I just want to confirm something. You see I just got Brutal Fervor and I noticed that my health would go down by 1 health every time I engage mobs but no further. I assume this is Brutal Fervor's effect, it's just that is it still considered in the state of "Full Life" for the damage on full life gem? I haven't been using this gem up until now and just leveling it at the side since my health doesn't stay full despite my leeching.

slayer's overleech effect makes you full life don't worry about it.
"
zz9za a écrit :
According to PoB, swapping DoFL for Pulverize is a DPS - and that's ignoring the extra AoE...thoughts?

Yeah. Use DoFL when doing big bosses.

"
peterphamsd a écrit :
yoooo! tried this build out, i don't get to play much so lvl 50 right now. im running into some mana regen problems? i saw a few of your vids and you're seem to be doing fine with mana. any help here would be great, thanks!

ps: also, how do you min-max this set up? love this build, first time trying cyclone btw!

As Delegus already said use one Praxis ring while leveling, it will help alot.

Build is pretty much min/maxed for what is worth.

"
RobinsonDefoe a écrit :
lv 82 and my dps kinda low i think. nearly 750k(toolbar) with full buffs(except berserk), flasks. is it normal at my lvl ? and some of legion mobs even at T12- 13 maps killing me with one shot. especially ranged ones. i have 5.6k hp at this moment

btw thanks for build:)

Ty for feedback! :)
Your gear is fine. Don't look at your tooltip, it's not accurate. I checked your char in PoB it's fine.
Get more levels. I map in t16 with 6k life and Devoto's without a problem.

"
Migski a écrit :

As RobinsonDefoe said Slayer's overleech will keep you at "full life". It's a known Slayer thing...
"
RobinsonDefoe a écrit :

slayer's overleech effect makes you full life don't worry about it.

"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :

As RobinsonDefoe said Slayer's overleech will keep you at "full life". It's a known Slayer thing...

Thanks alot for confirming. Wasn't really sure since it's my 1st time playing a slayer ^_^
Hello! I'm back again. My Slayer is finally at level 75 and I'm currently doing maps to level him up. I was wondering what can I do to further improve my current set-up since I recently struck a windfall getting 2 exalts while I was mapping (new characters sure are lucky :P).

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/vwju62ER

Thank you very much for the build again! I'm having a blast just jumping into mobs and watching them melt :D
"
Migski a écrit :
Hello! I'm back again. My Slayer is finally at level 75 and I'm currently doing maps to level him up. I was wondering what can I do to further improve my current set-up since I recently struck a windfall getting 2 exalts while I was mapping (new characters sure are lucky :P).

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/vwju62ER

Thank you very much for the build again! I'm having a blast just jumping into mobs and watching them melt :D

Ty for feedback! :D
Not much really, your gear is fine. Get Warding suffix on your Diamond flask.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires