3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
spectrearc a écrit :
do you have an alternative for rage and berserk? it's kind of stressful maintaining rage stacks

Sure, use Maim instead of Rage.

Do you think its worth dropping 25% hp (5 health nodes) to pick up rampart, or dropping 20% hp (4 health nodes) to pick up soul of steel?

Regarding maim, given that we're using flesh and stone (perma maim in blood), would pulverise or something be better?
"
Bezmageddon a écrit :
"
"
Bezmageddon a écrit :

Why is this the funniest build you played?
Is it cause your showing off with all your GG items
Is it making you feel like a man?

Don't be jelly

I wasnt it was just sarcasm i gave up on the build the sword was too slow
Aoe was crap and had enough of cyclone

Sword speed has nothing to do with do build, especially cyclone as you get 300% increased attack speed from the gem.

Aoe can be increased up to half of the screen. If that's not enough well there are other builds with whole screen cyclone.

Ultimately, don't take it out on other people.
"
spectrearc a écrit :
"
"
spectrearc a écrit :
do you have an alternative for rage and berserk? it's kind of stressful maintaining rage stacks

Sure, use Maim instead of Rage.

Do you think its worth dropping 25% hp (5 health nodes) to pick up rampart, or dropping 20% hp (4 health nodes) to pick up soul of steel?

Regarding maim, given that we're using flesh and stone (perma maim in blood), would pulverise or something be better?

No, i wouldn't give up on life nodes.

Damage is fine. What would make noticeable impact on playing is getting more aoe. So you can respec Gladiator's Perseverance and take Brinkmanship.

edit:
Maim effect and Maim gem are different. Maim gem gives a lot of dps.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 21 juil. 2019 10:59:06
Noted on the life nodes -- regarding maim, as you said that more aoe is important, would pulverise be a viable replacement for maim? would be trading off attack speed for more aoe damage and more aoe

That said, I'm really enjoying this build, swapped over from ngamahu because of scaling issues - damage is pretty nice, and stuff's cheap enough at this point in the league that the gear cost prob <2ex?

Any idea what i should look at next for an upgrade?
Dernière édition par spectrearc, le 21 juil. 2019 12:36:04
Hello,

thank you for your build I am having fun in Standard with it (already had the sword and the armour there).

I do have a question however, I reached lvl 87 pretty easily, feeling like I was shitting on the game.

I however met kind of a wall today and upon investigating it appears I lack 'dps', meaning I have a way lower dps than your build, according to pob.

And I do not understand why. I only have 1 million dps (which is a lot but I seem to die way more in T15 corrupted maps, whereas I should be stomping the bosses too fast for that). I tried swapping my equipment except the rings with the one provided in your PoB in PoB, but that was increasing my dps up to 1.7million, which is still far from 4million.
I want the rings for the life and res, since I did not find any rings with as much life on poe.trade. Will look later. Maybe it is coming from there?

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/km56aTmj

Would you happen to have some time and/or patience to look at it and explain to me why I suck?

Thanks a lot :)

Have a nice day/evening.
"
nxus a écrit :
Hello,

thank you for your build I am having fun in Standard with it (already had the sword and the armour there).

I do have a question however, I reached lvl 87 pretty easily, feeling like I was shitting on the game.

I however met kind of a wall today and upon investigating it appears I lack 'dps', meaning I have a way lower dps than your build, according to pob.

And I do not understand why. I only have 1 million dps (which is a lot but I seem to die way more in T15 corrupted maps, whereas I should be stomping the bosses too fast for that). I tried swapping my equipment except the rings with the one provided in your PoB in PoB, but that was increasing my dps up to 1.7million, which is still far from 4million.
I want the rings for the life and res, since I did not find any rings with as much life on poe.trade. Will look later. Maybe it is coming from there?

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/km56aTmj

Would you happen to have some time and/or patience to look at it and explain to me why I suck?

Thanks a lot :)

Have a nice day/evening.

Hi,
well there are quite a few things you are missing:

-Diamond flask
-Starkonja's Head/Devoto's Devotion
-rings
-Onslaught craft on boots
-Ancestral Warchief totem
Thanks a lot!!!

I did change the rings, ancestral warchief and the helmet.

BAM 2.5 million dps.

I don't like being so low on res (am still capped, + I got my life flask for a juicy +20), but since I have no more ex this is gonna wait.

Thanks a lot for your time, I am back to shitting on the game. Just killed Dominus in 1 sec. (Well, 2 if you count his first form).

Gonna try shaper shortly, first try.

Want an update?

Edit: failed the first set. I kind of scream bullshit on one death. I appear trhough the portal, BAM one shot by something. + his teleportation/slam is kind of buggy here.

Gonna try again later.
Dernière édition par nxus, le 23 juil. 2019 07:11:44
As long as you're capped on res, you're ok. You could try replacing Poacher's in your boot setup with herald of ash, and the empy (now) slot left in your gloves setup with Flesh and stone.
what would it change?
My PoB says that you get a slight increase in dps while in sand stance, and that will give you some nice defence also : "In Sand Stance, the aura blinds enemies in radius and grants the user damage reduction against enemies outside the aura". "In Blood Stance, the aura maims nearby enemies while increasing the physical damage they take" : this mode i use it mainly on Uber Elder, and on some of t16 bosses. For mapping
also helps a lot.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires