[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

"
kuraiig a écrit :
Thank you for the great build! I've just picked up the game on console and had no problem following through your guide.

Question - are there any other changes you would recommend other than replacing aspect of the spider with precision ie skills/passives/items if I were to use atziri's disfavour instead of the crafted axe? I found one and really want to use it
Isn't Disfavour, like, really expensive on console? You could sell it and get a complete gear set.

I don't see many changes you can make compared to the Stage 2 gearing. Well, you could use a level 1 Maim body armour, but I'd still prefer the Kaom's tbh.
Otherwise, it might be a good idea to cap your accuracy with gear if you're not quite at 100% with precision.

"
se7enday a écrit :
Thanks for this amazing build. I have a question. Is fortify support better than impale support?
Impale is 63% more damage.
Fortify is 35% more damage and ... fortify.

You could certainly replace it, I think linking fortify to Leap Slam is a good compromise until you get a crafted weapon.

"
digyyyez a écrit :
The only bad thing is took me around 2500 alts to actually get fortify on the sword after annuling it for 6 times in a row. I guess you can only lose a coinflip so many times.
Failing five 50/50's in a row is already a 3% chance. Maybe Chris will even out that rng in the future.

"
fappzor a écrit :
So i got this sword, is the 18 fortify enough or go for lvl 20?
Level 18 is around 4% less DPS, but also twice as likely to roll. I think you can decide for yourself if you want to keep that.
The 13% attack speed is really bad though, I would consider annulling that.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 23 juin 2019 14:20:56
Hi!

I took a break at 3.2 (I think) and just came back. I rolled up a slayer on standard with the passive reset using the gear I had left over from a Consecrated Path/ Voidforge Jugg after buying a sword. Pls keep in mind that I used what I had at hand, and just wanted to get some spinning going.

My setup is very different atm, and since I'm not big on using POB, figured I just ask here before I start shuffling around currency.

So I bought 2 items so far:

I bought the armor because my sword didn't have the 7th link, and the crit is nice on it. Falls behind Kaom's on the life department obviously.

I also use a legacy Abyssus with Blood Rage attack speed enhancment, so I figured going for inc crit should result in more damage (altho I did 0 math whatsoever)

This is the rest of the gear I took over from my old Jugg, haven't changed anything there for now.

Not using brutality because I have Hatred crit Watcher's Eye on the setup as well (love the shatters with the 63% crit). Linking it with Enlighten and Pride.

Started leveling in old t14/15 maps got 80% way to lvl94 deathless in a few hours, so it looks okay, but I have my concerns about Abyssus and the whole setup feels all over the place. With this level of investment it would surely s**k to die all over the place as well... so I'm not entirely convinced to say the least :D

Not sure if this is a complete mess, would love some input on it. My jewelry could definitely see some upgrades, the amulet in particular is pretty awful.

Had a lvl100 shaped Steel Ring that I wanted to craft with assassin's mark, but had to sell it to get the armor. Trying to roll a Diamond ring now, but no luck so far.

Thanks in advance if you answer :)
Dernière édition par Zoda_Jones, le 23 juin 2019 15:52:42
Hey I got a 6l starforge and I easly 6l it. Should I sell it and buy a an elder sword or should I keep and use it?
Do 2 one handers have a higher ceiling than 2h crit? Is it preference? Just looking for the best min max before crafting
Dernière édition par Memitim, le 23 juin 2019 23:32:44

Started your build today and loving it so far. Any tipps for someone aiming for farming 5 emblem encounters and deep delves with it?

Thinking to start ur build i got this axe. How is it for this build?
Dernière édition par Maestery, le 23 juin 2019 22:28:22
"
Maestery a écrit :

Not the OP but it should work, the crit chance will be kinda useless since we take overwhelm from uber lab.

Dernière édition par Shadowsinmg, le 24 juin 2019 02:54:11

Help what do i do with this Gulp.......

I hit flaring then hit an annul to keep just flaring....

But without fortify... :( :s
I know you say the budget is a rare but I am fresh in HC and going to the left to grab fatal blade and phae+acro, so what's a Sinvictus version for swords? I am running a nicely rolled Kondo's but it doesn't leech off crits. Terminus is great but has low raw damage. A 5 link sinvictus for swords carried me all the way to guardians.

Also before I get -mana cost--which wont be for a while--what did you do for mana leech? I am guessing just on any piece of gear? I still have to run a mana flask and I am in the 60s, my axe builds ran VP+mana leech node before.
Dernière édition par poeGT, le 24 juin 2019 04:36:05
"
Zoda_Jones a écrit :
Not sure if this is a complete mess, would love some input on it. My jewelry could definitely see some upgrades, the amulet in particular is pretty awful.

Had a lvl100 shaped Steel Ring that I wanted to craft with assassin's mark, but had to sell it to get the armor. Trying to roll a Diamond ring now, but no luck so far.

Thanks in advance if you answer :)
This honestly doesn't look too bad. The corrupted legacy tombfist are better than anything you could get in the league. The sword is almost 700 DPS (same as a fortify weapon), and the Maim chest is an alternative to Kaom's.
Abyssus is a lot of damage but it's also Abyssus. :p
The crit gem is a bit overkill, and you would likely get more damage by going pure phys brutality now that Impale has been buffed.
Herald of Purity is a waste of mana compared to the new auras (and immortal call has been reworked).
Also see if you can get a -mana cost ring.

"
Hey I got a 6l starforge and I easly 6l it. Should I sell it and buy a an elder sword or should I keep and use it?
I would sell it. It's worth around 17ex, a 6-link Elder Exquisite is 8ex. You can easily do the crafting with 9ex, including hits can't be evaded.

"
Memitim a écrit :
Do 2 one handers have a higher ceiling than 2h crit? Is it preference? Just looking for the best min max before crafting
They do scale better with added damage, but it's not an overwhelming difference. One-handers have a higher damage ceiling, two-handers have a higher life ceiling.

"
Akkahrin a écrit :
Started your build today and loving it so far. Any tipps for someone aiming for farming 5 emblem encounters and deep delves with it?
For 5 emblems, keep the headhunter and get as many damage upgrades as possible. The bosses are tough, and the more you kill the more you profit.
For deep delves you'd want a tanky build that can destroy corpses to prevent on-death effects - not something this necessarily is.

"
Shadowsinmg a écrit :
"
Maestery a écrit :

Not the OP but it should work, the crit chance will be kinda useless since we take overwhelm from uber lab.

Yeah, this actually makes overwhelm a damage loss. The other 2-point options are not very good on this build unfortunately. The axe is really good, but it would be better off on a non-slayer.

"
mikeydoo_uk a écrit :
Help what do i do with this Gulp.......

I hit flaring then hit an annul to keep just flaring....

But without fortify... :( :s
I don't think you can do much. Flaring itself is twice as common as the fortify mod, and a single mod is not very useful for crafting.
Exalting is a waste of currency here imo, and multimodding only gets you a 600 dps weapon.

"
poeGT a écrit :
I know you say the budget is a rare but I am fresh in HC and going to the left to grab fatal blade and phae+acro, so what's a Sinvictus version for swords? I am running a nicely rolled Kondo's but it doesn't leech off crits. Terminus is great but has low raw damage. A 5 link sinvictus for swords carried me all the way to guardians.

Also before I get -mana cost--which wont be for a while--what did you do for mana leech? I am guessing just on any piece of gear? I still have to run a mana flask and I am in the 60s, my axe builds ran VP+mana leech node before.
What about Doomsower? Most Starforge users go with that until they can afford one.

Well, I was also using a mana flask prior to that...
You can get mana leech on gloves and amulets. That would be my preferred alternative to the rings.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires