[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

"
Monoxid3 a écrit :
Ok i know im a little late but im looking dfor a solid answer. I love the build but i wanna understand is the mana leech on the ring/ammy the only thing keeping his mana at 14/700 consistently?

No need for mana leech. Cyclone with -mana cost of skills reduces its cost to 0.
"
Severinze a écrit :
I would love some input on transitioning from fast mapping to bossing. I'd like to down guardians, shaper and UElder before league end.

For clarity, the reason I'm specced weird down south is because Lethal Pride gives me Endurance charge on kill, % double damage, and %reduced crit strike damage taken, however, I could let those go so I can respec into more % life. Also was wondering if I should swap out Devotos for a high life helm.

(I play on a mac, so I can't POB, but here is a pastebin I got hooked up with if this helps: https://pastebin.com/d9QJsQnc )

Anyway, thanks for any input, and thank you so much for the build. Funnest build I've played since Delve league!

I would use some blessed orbs. There are some bad rolls on your items that u can easy improve.
"
gotbfoh a écrit :
What lab enchants would u recommend for helm/gloves/boots?
Helmet: Cyclone damage or attack speed
Boots: attack speed on kill or life/mana regen when hit
Gloves: doesn't matter really

"
Severinze a écrit :
I would love some input on transitioning from fast mapping to bossing. I'd like to down guardians, shaper and UElder before league end.

For clarity, the reason I'm specced weird down south is because Lethal Pride gives me Endurance charge on kill, % double damage, and %reduced crit strike damage taken, however, I could let those go so I can respec into more % life. Also was wondering if I should swap out Devotos for a high life helm.

(I play on a mac, so I can't POB, but here is a pastebin I got hooked up with if this helps: https://pastebin.com/d9QJsQnc )

Anyway, thanks for any input, and thank you so much for the build. Funnest build I've played since Delve league!

You don't need to make any changes for bossing. Uber Elder would be a tad easier with Overleech or Kaom's Roots but that's about it.

That said your skill tree is pretty inefficient. You can save 3 points just by changing the pathing at Golem's Blood. I assume you took all the nodes in the bottom because of Lethal Pride, but the problem with that is that you're giving up live nodes. Your life in PoB is currently 5487 when it could be 6766.

"
Armisal a écrit :
Lethal pride trading (or just timeless jewel trading) is $#%#$%^^. You buy it un-Id, try it, and resell it un-Id. Basically the whole market is like that and it's flooded with cheap useless jewels.

I've started to divine and have a bit of a collection now. The minimum I'd settle with would be intimidate + 2 ok nodes + 1 useless one. I haven't got that yet.

Is Intimidate the best dps stat to get and is considered a must on this jewel?

So far I have this collection:

1. intimidate, crit multi, totem, stun
2. 20% melee, 5% str, fort, armor
3. double damage, 20 str, crit multi, life leech - corrupted with 5% AoE
4. double damage, 4% life, life leech, crit multi
5. 4% life, 20% armor, 20% phy, 20% melee
6. intimidate, 4% life, armor, 5% phy from hits taken as fire damage

Anything stand out as the best? Is Intimidate a must?

Is 20% melee = 20% phy = 15% crit multi = 30% crit chance = 5% double damage
all roughly equate to the same dps or are some better than others?
Double damage is slightly better than the other damage mods, the rest are about on the same level.
Intimidate is the best single stat, yeah. Wouldn't say it's a must but it's as good as 2-3 other mods.

Jewel 6 is the best by far, 4/5 are also really good though. You can simulate the stats in PoB by making a custom jewel and just editing the lines in.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
"
SHEPUUURD a écrit :

"
Armisal a écrit :
Lethal pride trading (or just timeless jewel trading) is $#%#$%^^. You buy it un-Id, try it, and resell it un-Id. Basically the whole market is like that and it's flooded with cheap useless jewels.

I've started to divine and have a bit of a collection now. The minimum I'd settle with would be intimidate + 2 ok nodes + 1 useless one. I haven't got that yet.

Is Intimidate the best dps stat to get and is considered a must on this jewel?

So far I have this collection:

1. intimidate, crit multi, totem, stun
2. 20% melee, 5% str, fort, armor
3. double damage, 20 str, crit multi, life leech - corrupted with 5% AoE
4. double damage, 4% life, life leech, crit multi
5. 4% life, 20% armor, 20% phy, 20% melee
6. intimidate, 4% life, armor, 5% phy from hits taken as fire damage

Anything stand out as the best? Is Intimidate a must?

Is 20% melee = 20% phy = 15% crit multi = 30% crit chance = 5% double damage
all roughly equate to the same dps or are some better than others?
Double damage is slightly better than the other damage mods, the rest are about on the same level.
Intimidate is the best single stat, yeah. Wouldn't say it's a must but it's as good as 2-3 other mods.

Jewel 6 is the best by far, 4/5 are also really good though. You can simulate the stats in PoB by making a custom jewel and just editing the lines in.

So I made a custom jewel to try them out.

Jewel 5, even with the 2x 20% is pretty weak in terms of dps.
Jewel 4, with double damage and crit multi has the highest dps
Jewel 6, with intimidate only is slightly behind jewel 4. Basically intimidate matches 2 (of the better) dps stats. Although to be fair, its only 10% chance and not the 100% chance as put in PoB.

Jewel 1 has the highest dps of course but 2 useless stats so its really between jewel 4 and 6. Jewel 6 provides better life stats (68% phy reduction vs 64% - armor is about 2% and the phy to fire is 2%). And jewel 4 provides better dps.

I'm gonna wear jewel 6. If anyone reading this thread wants to buy any of the above lethal prides let me know haha. I'm not charging much, just want to claw back what I paid in divines and base cost of jewels (so 10-15c base + 28c divine x 3-5-ish).
Dernière édition par Armisal, le 10 août 2019 05:57:54
"
Severinze a écrit :
"
Monoxid3 a écrit :
Ok i know im a little late but im looking dfor a solid answer. I love the build but i wanna understand is the mana leech on the ring/ammy the only thing keeping his mana at 14/700 consistently?

No need for mana leech. Cyclone with -mana cost of skills reduces its cost to 0.

In most cases the Blood Rage will be a problem with just the -9 on one ring though, that can be tricky. But anyways, mana leech ain't it.
Dernière édition par azamatsecoy, le 10 août 2019 16:40:00
What does your lethal pride have on it SHEPUUURD?
"
Armisal a écrit :
What does your lethal pride have on it SHEPUUURD?
Intimidate, 20 strength, 4% life and 1% regen.
Builds and Guides:
How much damage would crafting +2 support gems give me?

Currently have 16 ex and I feel like it's a good upgrade to do now.

Hit's can't be evaded is nice but my current ring makes it so easy to hit 100%

Using a level 5 precision because I have the unreserved mana to do so.

Here's the rest of my current items, I wonder if Belt of the deceiver is worth it with the intimidate (I lose life and resis which makes my cold res 50% without endurance charges compared to this belt with a jewel with damage, life and onslaught:
. I use the onslaught jewel in my tree with Belt of the deceiver.

"
ressiv a écrit :
How much damage would crafting +2 support gems give me?

Currently have 16 ex and I feel like it's a good upgrade to do now.

Hit's can't be evaded is nice but my current ring makes it so easy to hit 100%

Using a level 5 precision because I have the unreserved mana to do so.

Here's the rest of my current items, I wonder if Belt of the deceiver is worth it with the intimidate (I lose life and resis which makes my cold res 50% without endurance charges compared to this belt with a jewel with damage, life and onslaught:
. I use the onslaught jewel in my tree with Belt of the deceiver.

+2 isn't very good, maybe around 6% more damage.

A stygian is generally better than BotD. If you need to drop a jewel and change other gear for resists the opportunity cost is probably too high for you.
Builds and Guides:

Iam thinking about to buy or craft a new amulett.

The Dex on this item help me with my blood rage, but an item with Int would help me with my infused support.

What is more important: Blood Rage or Infused Support?

If anybody have any suggestion about my char or skill-tree....iam fine with it :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires