[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

"
SHEPUUURD a écrit :
"
CapVersus a écrit :
What's the thought on increased crit chance vs chance for double damage modifiers on the exquisite blade? Just rolled lvl20 fortify+phys damage on mine and regal'd it with the crit chance modifier. Wondering if I should try to annul or not since I've seen a lot of people with blades like these use crit chance over double damage before but I couldn't find any math on it.
Crit chance has no effect because of Headsman. It would be the better mod without the ascendancy.

I'm assuming you mean Overwhelm? Or am I misunderstanding something? Headsman does not seem to mention anything related to crits.

Anyways I annuled it and got the crit off(yay) so I'll just go double damage.
Thanks for the help.
Dernière édition par CapVersus, le 8 août 2019 14:41:50
"
CapVersus a écrit :
I'm assuming you mean Overwhelm? Or am I misunderstanding something? Headsman does not seem to mention anything related to crits.

Anyways I annuled it and got the crit off(yay) so I'll just go double damage.
Thanks for the help.
Yep I meant Overwhelm, sorry.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
First time crafting, quick question.

I got a 6link elder exquisite blade, spend 3000 alts on it, got levl 20 fortify 3 times and had to start from scratch now for the third time since the annulment orb kept getting rid of the wrong mod.

Just rolled lvl 20 onslaught and a tier 1 attack speed roll of + 21% attack speed. Should I start from scratch again, or is this worth crafting on? I really dont want to have to start from scratch but I'm not sure if onslaught can even compare to fortify on this build and if I have to I will.

Thoughts?
edit: found my answer on the previous page
Dernière édition par Radagastt, le 8 août 2019 19:14:48
i not understand of what i must aim about the lethal pride what are the effect i need?
"
madmike426 a écrit :
First time crafting, quick question.

I got a 6link elder exquisite blade, spend 3000 alts on it, got levl 20 fortify 3 times and had to start from scratch now for the third time since the annulment orb kept getting rid of the wrong mod.

Just rolled lvl 20 onslaught and a tier 1 attack speed roll of + 21% attack speed. Should I start from scratch again, or is this worth crafting on? I really dont want to have to start from scratch but I'm not sure if onslaught can even compare to fortify on this build and if I have to I will.

Thoughts?
Hate to say it, but the Onslaught mod is arguably worse than having no mod.
If you want to avoid RNG, you might be able to find a ready Fortify weapon to buy.

"
terminator18 a écrit :
i not understand of what i must aim about the lethal pride what are the effect i need?
Lethal Pride adds stats to notable passives in the skill tree where you socket it.
You want to get as many good stats as possible on your jewel, i.e. intimidate, life, damage, crit chance/multiplier or fortify effect.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
What lab enchants would u recommend for helm/gloves/boots?
I would love some input on transitioning from fast mapping to bossing. I'd like to down guardians, shaper and UElder before league end.

For clarity, the reason I'm specced weird down south is because Lethal Pride gives me Endurance charge on kill, % double damage, and %reduced crit strike damage taken, however, I could let those go so I can respec into more % life. Also was wondering if I should swap out Devotos for a high life helm.

(I play on a mac, so I can't POB, but here is a pastebin I got hooked up with if this helps: https://pastebin.com/d9QJsQnc )

Anyway, thanks for any input, and thank you so much for the build. Funnest build I've played since Delve league!

Lethal pride trading (or just timeless jewel trading) is $#%#$%^^. You buy it un-Id, try it, and resell it un-Id. Basically the whole market is like that and it's flooded with cheap useless jewels.

I've started to divine and have a bit of a collection now. The minimum I'd settle with would be intimidate + 2 ok nodes + 1 useless one. I haven't got that yet.

Is Intimidate the best dps stat to get and is considered a must on this jewel?

So far I have this collection:

1. intimidate, crit multi, totem, stun
2. 20% melee, 5% str, fort, armor
3. double damage, 20 str, crit multi, life leech - corrupted with 5% AoE
4. double damage, 4% life, life leech, crit multi
5. 4% life, 20% armor, 20% phy, 20% melee
6. intimidate, 4% life, armor, 5% phy from hits taken as fire damage

Anything stand out as the best? Is Intimidate a must?

Is 20% melee = 20% phy = 15% crit multi = 30% crit chance = 5% double damage
all roughly equate to the same dps or are some better than others?
Dernière édition par Armisal, le 9 août 2019 12:59:59
Ok i know im a little late but im looking dfor a solid answer. I love the build but i wanna understand is the mana leech on the ring/ammy the only thing keeping his mana at 14/700 consistently?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires