[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

Playing Cyclone Slayer without Overleech or Lethal Pride in Legion might sound insane to most of you guys, so you perhaps are better off not rading any further...

... but i play this build here with a near perfect Carnage Heart and it feels really good. Tried Vaal Pact, but doing fine without. The utility skills on the amu help to get a little more bang out of the rare gear. Also Blood Rage shines brighter in this setup. Feels great in highend Legion battles or lazy grinds lol. Emphasis on "feels", because i never made the math when it comes to loss of offense, but for sure does not feel like a lack thereof. I'm using a corruped Warlord's Reach in Lethal Pride's jewel slot currently (XB1 btw), make up a bit for loss of attack range on the amu.
Question about the watcher´s eye with impale with 2 additional hits:

Is it correct that you only really notice this skill with bosses?
With all the mobs you do not notice that at all :D

"
PeroBukva a écrit :
Hi

I see a lot of ppl use infused channeling over maim.
Is that the way to go now?
It's answered in the FAQ.

"
D2Junkie a écrit :
Really enjoying this build, just one question.
What is the reason that nobody is using the retch belt https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Retch
It seems to have all the right mods.
In my case with my current build it will be this belt or devoto’s and a Stygian vise .
Well it's not bad, but the leech to damage mod is not as good as it sounds for a couple of reasons:
-this build leeches around 3-4% of damage of damage, which is only 6-8% "more DPS" with Retch.
-the reflected damage still has to go through enemy resistances.
-the reflected damage stops once you hit full life (or after 5 seconds if you have overleech)

"
PattyWin a écrit :
Question about the watcher´s eye with impale with 2 additional hits:

Is it correct that you only really notice this skill with bosses?
With all the mobs you do not notice that at all :D

If your attack rate is 10 APS it will take you 0.7 seconds to get the full effect from the jewel.
If you kill white/magic mobs faster than that then yeah it doesn't do much. On the other hand, you probably don't need more damage for those anyway.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 7 août 2019 06:32:46
Can anybody help me with my Char. My damage is well on the lower end from some off the numbers I am seeing here. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Probably more obvious than I think, but at this point I'm level 95 and don't care about getting more levels so I swapped the kaom's for a carcass jack. More damage/aoe, and I fit in some cwdt+blind and vaal haste/grace.

Survivability wise the DPS is too high anyway for it to matter too much, and I'm still swapping to Kaom's for uber elder when I do fight him.

This took me way too long to realize
"
blu3fireball a écrit :
Probably more obvious than I think, but at this point I'm level 95 and don't care about getting more levels so I swapped the kaom's for a carcass jack. More damage/aoe, and I fit in some cwdt+blind and vaal haste/grace.

Survivability wise the DPS is too high anyway for it to matter too much, and I'm still swapping to Kaom's for uber elder when I do fight him.

This took me way too long to realize

Very good idea, maybe i will try the carcass too.

After first look at your char i was wondering how u can get the infused channeling at max level :D

Your damage must look great ...
"
modsith a écrit :
Can anybody help me with my Char. My damage is well on the lower end from some off the numbers I am seeing here. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
If you get an Assassin's Mark ring, the last aura you're missing (Flesh/Stone or Aspect of the Spider) and get Dismembering + the small nodes at Disemboweling you'll nearly double your damage.
Builds and Guides:
What's the thought on increased crit chance vs chance for double damage modifiers on the exquisite blade? Just rolled lvl20 fortify+phys damage on mine and regal'd it with the crit chance modifier. Wondering if I should try to annul or not since I've seen a lot of people with blades like these use crit chance over double damage before but I couldn't find any math on it.

Ok finally got a watcher's eye with +2 hits impale while using pride.

What's next to upgrade?

Lethal prides are hard to shop, and divines are like 28c now, and alot seem bad

I have 3:
1. totem, intimidate, stun, crit multi
2. armor, fortify, str, melee damage
3. str, life leech, stun, crit chance

which should i use? I still have my watcher's eye with intimidate if I want to put that back on as this new watcher's eye loses the intimidate.

Although it is 100% intimidate on watcher's eye and only 10% chance on lethal pride. Does it matter?
"
CapVersus a écrit :
What's the thought on increased crit chance vs chance for double damage modifiers on the exquisite blade? Just rolled lvl20 fortify+phys damage on mine and regal'd it with the crit chance modifier. Wondering if I should try to annul or not since I've seen a lot of people with blades like these use crit chance over double damage before but I couldn't find any math on it.
Crit chance has no effect because of Headsman. It would be the better mod without the ascendancy.

"
Armisal a écrit :

Ok finally got a watcher's eye with +2 hits impale while using pride.

What's next to upgrade?

Lethal prides are hard to shop, and divines are like 28c now, and alot seem bad

I have 3:
1. totem, intimidate, stun, crit multi
2. armor, fortify, str, melee damage
3. str, life leech, stun, crit chance

which should i use? I still have my watcher's eye with intimidate if I want to put that back on as this new watcher's eye loses the intimidate.

Although it is 100% intimidate on watcher's eye and only 10% chance on lethal pride. Does it matter?
The Impale Watcher's Eye is much better than the intimidate one. 20% vs ~8% more damage.

I would pick jewel 1 (more damage) or 2 (more defense), but definitely not 3.

The intimidate chance only matters on low hp mobs where it isn't really important. Cyclone has 10+ attacks per second so you'll have permanent intimidate uptime once you proc the first one.
Builds and Guides:

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires