[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

are we leeching enough to get an increased dmg while leeching multi modded gloves?
Hey Shepuuurd,

first of all I want to thank you for this amazing build and guide.

I started playing again this season a few days ago after taking a long break, and before the season I also only played ~130h on standard, so I barely scraped the surface of PoE thus far.

After finishing the story and doing my first few maps yesterday, I was lucky enough to drop my first exalt ever. Since I don't really know what the ideal purchase to improve would be, I would be super grateful if you could take a look at my character and give me some advice what to spend it on.

Keep in mind that I don't know a lot about crafting, so if your advice involves crafting it would be great if you could go into detail or tell me where to look it up.

PS: My current budget is exactly 1 ex since I spent the few chaos I found while leveling before doing the maps where I found the ex.

Thank you very much in advance!
Hey Shepuuurd,

quick question involving the swords skill tree for the early game, What's with the one random attack damage with shield node selected?

also levelling wise what 2h sword would be better to use till i can get a Terminus Est
or
?
Dernière édition par AldarisGrave, le 12 juil. 2019 08:30:29
"
Hello,

First of all, Thanks a lot for the guide.

Sorry for the noobish question but I hit T2 crit chance with my regal on my exquisite blade. Was wondering if it's worth keeping(?). If it is, what do I drop for it?

I should've read the thread before asking this question. I understand the overwhelm node overrides the crit chance mod now.
Hey Shepurd!

Quick question just finished my ExBlade
So I went Crit Chance instead of Double Dmg Chance since I haven't yet unlocked that mod, would it still work for near T14-16? Currently running through T9-10 rather easily.
Just not entirely sure if wanna keep this blade or sell in case double damage is a much better mod than the crit chance I have on it instead.

Thanks

Super quick question. I think I'm gonna give this build a shot. When crating the exquisite blade, is there a reason we don't craft +2 to socketed support gems?
What're your thoughts on using bladestorm to level from 28 to maps instead of cyclone? Cyclone feels like garbage at 28 as a league starter, and bladestorm functions sorta like sunder did before: Good damage, good area, drop the skill and run.
Hello, sorry if this got asked already, but is this build a good delving build as well?

After i am done with my lvl 100 grind (in timeless conflicts) i will probably swap to this build to get 40 uber elder kills and the 600 delve encounters done. However i am not certain if its good in delve as well.

Thanks in advance.
Hey guys, how are you?

I have about 150 ex and i am thinking about start this build... i was playing with 2 foils cyclone but it dies a lot...

What should i focus with that money?

Thanks!
Hello hello,
Just killed uber elder for the first time with this build. Was kinda messy due to me first time trying but i was able to manage it in the end. So thanks for taking your time to prepare this guide, i really enjoy playing this build!

Also what should i first focus now to get? Ring with assassin's mark, a good sword or watcher's eye?

Spoiler

Spoiler
I got lucky and dropped both hh and kaoms heart btw i am not rich lol.

I'm using hh for mapping and retch for bossing.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires