[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

"
Vandamonia a écrit :
For a single ring craft to get both mana cost reduction and also assassins mark, what would be an optimal base to do it with.

Today Ive been looking at bases with assasins mark that can be multi modded to add mana cost reduction and other stuff. Of course steel rings are good but like 10+ exa. If u want more defensive get max life, if you need res get it, or crit chance is fine. Pretty much watever u need U can get and then craft the rest.
"
rnbounty a écrit :
hi SHEPUUURD,

is the martial experience wheel worth it in your opinion? i am running fortify axe crit with glorious vanity/soul tether combo and vaal pact.

in PoB it shows me +2,1% DPS per point if i take the points leading to it (which dps-wise is pretty meh), but the "50% increased total recovery per second from life leech" seems really nice.

or is it not a big deal and i should put my 3 points where i get "more bang for my points"?
It's just there to get an easy source of leech. The increased total recovery mod doesn't actually increase your leech rate, it just reduced the number of hits required to hit your leech cap (which is kinda useless with cyclone).
If you have another source of leech you can remove it.

"
Huseby a écrit :
I'm assuming it affects your melee physical damage, not sure if it also boosts the 20% reduced damage from hits. But not sure how I'd calculate the damage (for comparison sake).

According to this: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5tq9f0/how_does_increases_fortify_effect_on_you_stack/

It's just added on to the base, so my 31% melee damage increase (at fortify level 16) would actually bump up 9 points to 40% melee damage increase. Which seems pretty significant for me. Guessing it also affects the Fortify duration (another about 9%, and bleed/poison damage).

There's one other guy (according to poe.trade) that has this exact jewel I have: http://poe.trade/search/amobeihimihuri (Lethal Pride, 17714/Kaom), and it's in the jewel slot directly below your ascendancy path (just to hte left of Golem's blood).
Increased effect of fortify only affects the buff fortify, which reduces damage taken from hits. Wiki

It would increase the damage reduction from 20% to 26%, but not the damage you deal.

"
ryuseitia a écrit :
Awesome build guide!!
Lucky enough I could use my exquisite blade, but the biggest question for me is the HP, I have mostly HP mods plus Kaoms.but can't seem to hit 4k, only thing is should I respec and go more towards hp then focus on the dmg?
How do you have sub 4K life with a Kaom's? Definitely get more life in the passive tree.

"
Valant a écrit :
Can someone please help me check why I don't have enough mana reserved for Precision level 1 ?

According to here, it should work out for me. I have 648 mana and 109 int

POB - https://pastebin.com/eej6bmUy

https://poe.mikelat.com/#j=umb/BS3z3Rb.aX3fX9f
Use Enlighten Support in your Flesh & Stone + Pride, put the Banner somewhere else.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879

nevermind figured it out
Dernière édition par ThuperAwethome, le 11 juil. 2019 20:04:01
How does Lethal Pride actually work? Do I just go buy a lethal pride and slot it? or do I have to look for something?
So yeah took your advice and toned down the dmg nodes a bit and took some HP nodes at 4.7k now so it's nice. Once I hit 85 or 90 should get into the 5k mark.
Thanks for the advice!
"
Vandamonia a écrit :
How does Lethal Pride actually work? Do I just go buy a lethal pride and slot it? or do I have to look for something?

Sadly you just need to buy one and then see what stats it gives. If its not good you have to divine it or buy a new one if its cheaper than divine and then check what it gives.

Ive used about 20 divines trying to get something good. Have a decent one now so will probably buy a new lethal pride and divine when I feel like blowing a couple more exa..

Also, theres some people that sell lethal prides that are already good for specific builds but Im guessing they arent cheap and you need to trust them.
Dernière édition par Shock3r19711, le 12 juil. 2019 00:15:21
Hello,

First of all, Thanks a lot for the guide.

Sorry for the noobish question but I hit T2 crit chance with my regal on my exquisite blade. Was wondering if it's worth keeping(?). If it is, what do I drop for it?
Hey Shepuurd, thanks for replying my question in earlier post.

I saw your POB sword variant use pulverize as the 7th Link. How does this compare to close combat? Reason im asking is POB seems like not taking the dps from close combat correctly. Is it safe to say that pulverize versus close combat is basically down to aoe versus single target preference?
Dernière édition par mlvnk83, le 12 juil. 2019 02:38:07
"
mlvnk83 a écrit :

I saw your POB sword variant use pulverize as the 7th Link. How does this compare to close combat? Reason im asking is POB seems like not taking the dps from close combat correctly. Is it safe to say that pulverize versus close combat is basically down to aoe versus single target preference?

Do the two names on the jewel matter at all? like do I need to make sure a certain name is on the jewel?
"
Vandamonia a écrit :
"
mlvnk83 a écrit :

Do the two names on the jewel matter at all? like do I need to make sure a certain name is on the jewel?

Sorry i dont get your question. Are you referring to soul tether/glorious vanity setup? GLorious vanity must be in the name of Doryani to get the node "corrupted soul" which allow you get ES% based on your max hp pool. ES scaling with no gear investment at the expense of 4 passive points

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires