[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

First of all, I want to thank the creator of this thread. This is by far the easiest and fastest guide I have played so far. And I only play for Guide.

I am now at level 87 and still have about 100 Chaos Orbs to spend. The damage output is really gigantic and has no problems.

At the moment, I am about 5000 lives and die every now and then, assuming that this is due to the incorrect use of the flasks. Maybe the wrong flaks :)

I am therefore very grateful for every tip and looking forward to the implementation

I'm using my sword since level 68 and I'm still happy with it (lvl 87). Cost 3 chaos
Thanks again Shepuuurd for this build. Ive managed to clear Uber Elder first try with this.

I'm curious about two different Lethal Prides I have and want some opinions on which may be better.

Kaom 16636
- Intimidate
- 20% Melee Damage
- 4% Max Life
- 1% Life Regen
- 0.4% Leech

Kaom 12854
- Fortify
- 20% Melee Damage
- 20% Phys Damage
- 5% Double Damage
- 20% Increased Stun

Survivability is fine either way. Just wanna know which is more damage. I'm guessing the fortify?
"
SHEPUUURD a écrit :
"
Valant a écrit :
What upgrade path would you recommend to me first ?

My gear is quite entry level. Should I change the tabula to a 6L rare/unique ? I have a belly. Is it worth 6L it ? Go for a Kaom's heart or go for a crafted weapon first ?

I am following the checklist and have most items from 1-5. Close to 100% mana reserved and enough for unlimited cyclone
Get a 6L rare. A 6L belly would work, but only because it's easy to re-sell. Otherwise I'd say it's too expensive.

I would replace the Carnage Heart for a decent rare. It's something you'd use with Brutal Fervour, but not so good in this build.

Also get Tempered Flesh and the Ass Mark ring. Your resists don't change with a Tabula vs Kaom's so you can plan around that.
The ring is like 50% more damage against rares.

Personally I would get the 5L weapon (without can't be evaded) before a Kaom's, your damage is going to suffer without a 6L and it's not easy to get a 6L wepaon that also has good DPS.

"
Bob123aka a écrit :
Just finalized most my gear and started mapping and feels really good, sitting on 180k DPS in base. Any recommendations on what to start working on next? Atm have about a 15-20 Ex budget. How exactly can I tell which is a good Lethal Pride, would those bonuses only appear on the big nodes that are within the circle?
Get qualitiy on your Cyclone gems and fix your aura setup. Get your Precision to level 1 and then use either Aspect of the Spider or Flesh and Stone.
Gear upgrades are going to be really expensive at this point. Something like a corrupted Kaom's with increased damage is 10ex for 6-7% DPS. You could probably get a better Watcher's Eye at a decent price.

A good Lethal Pride should have intimidate and other mods that boost your damage or life. (not strength)
The bonuses appear at the major nodes in the circle, yes.

"
Ascentx a écrit :
So, what mod would you drop of hit's cannot be evaded, flat phys or %double damage for the better effective DPS in this weapon
You have 1 prefix and 2 suffixes, the only mod you can drop is chance to deal double damage.

"
ressiv a écrit :
Would love to hear some advice on what to craft and ascendancies to take. I am not sure if I should switch to Overwhelm and Impact. I like to keep survivability as it is now.

I have 4 ex and a couple of divines, could change some other currency to an extra Exalted to get Multimod and Hit's can't be evaded. But maybe with the base weapon I got I can go 100% chance to hit without Hit's can't be evaded. I would love to run without it and use the currency on other item slots.

Thanks!
If you want to keep your ascendancy this way, you should craft crit+quality as weapon suffixes (no double damage). It's unlikely you'll get hits can't be evaded solo, so going with accuracy is a good option.

You can reach 100% hit chance, but even with your weapon you'll probably need a high level precision (which means you lose an aura) and some flat accuracy on your gear.

If you send me a pastebin I can give you a concrete number for the damage you'd gain with the other ascendancies. This would actually change your tree and weapon crafting choice a bit.

Hey man here's my POB https://pastebin.com/RAgMYS4g
I think I should go overwhelm + impact and not craft hits cant be evaded. The rest I don't know ;) Hope my survivability wont drop to much. Thanks for checking!
"
ressiv a écrit :
Hey man here's my POB https://pastebin.com/RAgMYS4g
I think I should go overwhelm + impact and not craft hits cant be evaded. The rest I don't know ;) Hope my survivability wont drop to much. Thanks for checking!
So I did some adjustments to make your character better comparable for crit. I added an assassin's mark ring, got some crit/sword nodes on the tree, added the finished craft of your sword without hcbe and changed your F&S for precision.

So this is your character with Brutal Fervour and a crit chance weapon: https://pastebin.com/XiJs1mkj
994.619 DPS, 97% accuracy, 32 radius, 2100 life recovery per second

And this is with Overwhelm/Impact and swapping Vaal Pact for damage nodes: https://pastebin.com/UPmfUjCU
1.351.808 DPS, 100% accuracy, 42 radius, 1100 life recovery per second

So that's about 35% more damage, not including the up to 100% crit multi (18% more) and 15% more from Impact.
That means the damage you'd gain is between 35% and 83% more damage. Of course you could also get more life nodes instead.

Hits can't be evaded is always worth it because there's no better option (+2 is like 5% DPS). With it you can swap Precision for F&S for like 22% more damage.
I'm just not sure if I'd craft it on a Reaver Sword yet. Something like an Exquisite or Lion Sword would be a more worthy base if you can find one.

"
Bob123aka a écrit :
Also would trying to get a devoto's with precision 30% reduced mana reserve enable it somehow to be able to user another aura or just makes it that can use a higher level precision for the same cost.

swap cwdt-blind-stormbrand for Pride - Enlighten (lvl 2+) - Flesh and Stone - Maim

Leap Slam - Faster Attacks-Precision (lvl 1)-Dread Banner
Don't think the helmet enchantment is enough to get another Aura. The next best reservations would be 25%. Something like Arctic Armour of Herald of Purity.

The gem setup is correct.

"
Radical_Larry a écrit :
I'm curious about two different Lethal Prides I have and want some opinions on which may be better.

Kaom 16636
- Intimidate
- 20% Melee Damage
- 4% Max Life
- 1% Life Regen
- 0.4% Leech

Kaom 12854
- Fortify
- 20% Melee Damage
- 20% Phys Damage
- 5% Double Damage
- 20% Increased Stun

Survivability is fine either way. Just wanna know which is more damage. I'm guessing the fortify?
They're about the same in my PoB. The indimidate one is slightly higher (like 5K DPS).

"
PattyWin a écrit :
At the moment, I am about 5000 lives and die every now and then, assuming that this is due to the incorrect use of the flasks. Maybe the wrong flaks :)

I am therefore very grateful for every tip and looking forward to the implementation

I'm using my sword since level 68 and I'm still happy with it (lvl 87). Cost 3 chaos
Try a life flask like this if you die to damage over time:

Also get a quicksilver with adrenaline, the movement speed is great QoL.

A Kaom's would give you 1k life and there are still some life nodes you can get in the tree - and a fortify weapon would also make you a bit tankier sometimes.
Also cap your lightning resistance. You're taking 54% more lightning damage than you should be.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 8 juil. 2019 16:01:38

Thanks for the info. Cleared things up for me!
Dernière édition par MacCray, le 8 juil. 2019 18:20:47
Picked up two different watchers eye, both seem amazing, cant decide which is best for this build, and PoB cant calculate impale.

Thank you for the guide!

Just wondering if you could tell me which gear pieces to focus on upgrading first?

"
Radical_Larry a écrit :

Kaom 16636
- Intimidate
- 20% Melee Damage
- 4% Max Life
- 1% Life Regen
- 0.4% Leech

Kaom 12854
- Fortify
- 20% Melee Damage
- 20% Phys Damage
- 5% Double Damage
- 20% Increased Stun

How can i see this stats on the jewell?
"
ralli7 a écrit :
Picked up two different watchers eye, both seem amazing, cant decide which is best for this build, and PoB cant calculate impale.

The first one is much better.

"
Hootbagz3 a écrit :
Thank you for the guide!

Just wondering if you could tell me which gear pieces to focus on upgrading first?
Definitely the rings, you want one with assassin's mark. If you lack resists, you can also get a better belt.

"
PattyWin a écrit :
How can i see this stats on the jewell?
You can simulate it in PoB. The second one would look like this:

"
Lethal Pride
Cobalt Jewel
Item Level: 86
Radius: Large
Limited to: 1
Implicits: 0
10% increased effect of fortify on you
20% increased melee damage
20% increased physical damage
5% chance to deal double damage
20% increased Stun Duration on Enemies
+36 to strength
That's around 11% DPS on my character. For intimidate you have to manually check the box in the configuration.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 9 juil. 2019 05:27:30

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires