[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

"
magiuspaulus a écrit :
Pardon me for asking, as i feel the answer is going to be "ONLY lvl 20", but as i don;t have a lot of currency and finally managed to at least hit a fortify:

Is lvl 16 fortify good enough to work with? Or is the difference with lvl 20 to big?

As the investment into multimod, etc. is really high, I would personally not go with lvl 16 or 18. But if you are fine investing much in a non-optimal weapon, then go for it. In the building guide the OP has given us the dps differences between 20, 18 and 16.
But: if you don't have the currency for the multimods (and/or the mod recipes themself) there is no harm to just go with lvl 16 or lvl 18 and single mod physical damage for the time being (if it is not already at least 5 link you might get a jeweller's touch prophecy in order to use the weapon right away). That should work well even in red maps, if your defenses are okay.
Ideally you get another base if you attempt the next step so that you still have your current weapon to go with, in case you are really unlucky and spend all your currency attempting the lvl 20.
Lol, i just spend over 2k alts and got lvl 20 fortify two times xd. Ofc i annul fortify two times. So unlucky.
Nice, just grabbed a level 20 fort and 134% phys Axe for 1ex.

Now I just need to save up enough for all the crafts lol.
What upgrade path would you recommend to me first ?

My gear is quite entry level. Should I change the tabula to a 6L rare/unique ? I have a belly. Is it worth 6L it ? Go for a Kaom's heart or go for a crafted weapon first ?

I am following the checklist and have most items from 1-5. Close to 100% mana reserved and enough for unlimited cyclone

Dernière édition par Valant, le 8 juil. 2019 00:20:51
Just finalized most my gear and started mapping and feels really good, sitting on 180k DPS in base. Any recommendations on what to start working on next? Atm have about a 15-20 Ex budget. How exactly can I tell which is a good Lethal Pride, would those bonuses only appear on the big nodes that are within the circle?

Dernière édition par Bob123aka, le 8 juil. 2019 01:47:19
So, what mod would you drop of hit's cannot be evaded, flat phys or %double damage for the better effective DPS in this weapon

Thanks
Hi! I am currently following the Ahfack guide on my Self found (gearwise) cyclone slayer.

I found a good Elder base and was able to craft fortify on it yesterday!
Now I want to change to the crit version of the build (from RT version), but I don't know what to craft on it and what ascendancies to take.

I really like my current survivability (probably because I use Endless Hunger/Brutal fervour and Vaal pact). I don't have Kaom's and probably never will ;)

This is my current gear:

Also have a Watchers eye with chance to deal double damage while using Pride, got very lucky on this drop!

This is the Elder weapon (ilvl 76, so I am very happy with lvl 18 fortify):

Would love to hear some advice on what to craft and ascendancies to take. I am not sure if I should switch to Overwhelm and Impact. I like to keep survivability as it is now.

I have 4 ex and a couple of divines, could change some other currency to an extra Exalted to get Multimod and Hit's can't be evaded. But maybe with the base weapon I got I can go 100% chance to hit without Hit's can't be evaded. I would love to run without it and use the currency on other item slots.

Thanks!
Dernière édition par ressiv, le 8 juil. 2019 03:41:07
"
Valant a écrit :
What upgrade path would you recommend to me first ?

My gear is quite entry level. Should I change the tabula to a 6L rare/unique ? I have a belly. Is it worth 6L it ? Go for a Kaom's heart or go for a crafted weapon first ?

I am following the checklist and have most items from 1-5. Close to 100% mana reserved and enough for unlimited cyclone
Get a 6L rare. A 6L belly would work, but only because it's easy to re-sell. Otherwise I'd say it's too expensive.

I would replace the Carnage Heart for a decent rare. It's something you'd use with Brutal Fervour, but not so good in this build.

Also get Tempered Flesh and the Ass Mark ring. Your resists don't change with a Tabula vs Kaom's so you can plan around that.
The ring is like 50% more damage against rares.

Personally I would get the 5L weapon (without can't be evaded) before a Kaom's, your damage is going to suffer without a 6L and it's not easy to get a 6L wepaon that also has good DPS.

"
Bob123aka a écrit :
Just finalized most my gear and started mapping and feels really good, sitting on 180k DPS in base. Any recommendations on what to start working on next? Atm have about a 15-20 Ex budget. How exactly can I tell which is a good Lethal Pride, would those bonuses only appear on the big nodes that are within the circle?
Get qualitiy on your Cyclone gems and fix your aura setup. Get your Precision to level 1 and then use either Aspect of the Spider or Flesh and Stone.
Gear upgrades are going to be really expensive at this point. Something like a corrupted Kaom's with increased damage is 10ex for 6-7% DPS. You could probably get a better Watcher's Eye at a decent price.

A good Lethal Pride should have intimidate and other mods that boost your damage or life. (not strength)
The bonuses appear at the major nodes in the circle, yes.

"
Ascentx a écrit :
So, what mod would you drop of hit's cannot be evaded, flat phys or %double damage for the better effective DPS in this weapon
You have 1 prefix and 2 suffixes, the only mod you can drop is chance to deal double damage.

"
ressiv a écrit :
Would love to hear some advice on what to craft and ascendancies to take. I am not sure if I should switch to Overwhelm and Impact. I like to keep survivability as it is now.

I have 4 ex and a couple of divines, could change some other currency to an extra Exalted to get Multimod and Hit's can't be evaded. But maybe with the base weapon I got I can go 100% chance to hit without Hit's can't be evaded. I would love to run without it and use the currency on other item slots.

Thanks!
If you want to keep your ascendancy this way, you should craft crit+quality as weapon suffixes (no double damage). It's unlikely you'll get hits can't be evaded solo, so going with accuracy is a good option.

You can reach 100% hit chance, but even with your weapon you'll probably need a high level precision (which means you lose an aura) and some flat accuracy on your gear.

If you send me a pastebin I can give you a concrete number for the damage you'd gain with the other ascendancies. This would actually change your tree and weapon crafting choice a bit.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 8 juil. 2019 05:33:58
"
SHEPUUURD a écrit :

"
ressiv a écrit :

Thanks!
If you want to keep your ascendancy this way, you should craft crit+quality as weapon suffixes (no double damage). It's unlikely you'll get hits can't be evaded solo, so going with accuracy is a good option.

You can reach 100% hit chance, but even with your weapon you'll probably need a high level precision (which means you lose an aura) and some flat accuracy on your gear.

If you send me a pastebin I can give you a concrete number for the damage you'd gain with the other ascendancies. This would actually change your tree and weapon crafting choice a bit.

Thanks for responding so quickly!
I will use a crafting service, so hit's can't be evaded is an option. But it would eat away all my currency and it might not be worth the 3 ex ;)

Keeping my ascendancies this way is not mandatory, but I just thought that it would keep my survivability a lot higher than going Overwhelm/Impact.

I can make a pastebin when I get home tonight. Would love some more advice on it! Thanks!
"
Bob123aka a écrit :

"
Get qualitiy on your Cyclone gems and fix your aura setup.
Get your Precision to level 1 and then use either Aspect of the Spider or Flesh and Stone.
Gear upgrades are going to be really expensive at this point. Something like a corrupted Kaom's with increased damage is 10ex for 6-7% DPS. You could probably get a better Watcher's Eye at a decent price.

So would it look like the below assuming im using infused channeling on weapon. Gonna work on maxing cyclone gem and I guess cyclone devotors/kaom's %dmg chest and watcher's Pride mod.

Also would trying to get a devoto's with precision 30% reduced mana reserve enable it somehow to be able to user another aura or just makes it that can use a higher level precision for the same cost.

swap cwdt-blind-stormbrand for Pride - Enlighten (lvl 2+) - Flesh and Stone - Maim

Leap Slam - Faster Attacks-Precision (lvl 1)-Dread Banner
Dernière édition par Bob123aka, le 8 juil. 2019 10:58:22

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires