[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

"
Crook1d a écrit :
Your engagement with your community is admirable. I am learning a ton from your responses and cannot thank you enough.

In reference to mentioning we'll be dropping precision in stage 3, I noticed it is still listed as a gem for a 4s on stage 3 of the guide / build. Am I missing something?
It's level 1, just for the 40% crit chance. Basically a Power Charge for 1 gem slot.

"
Dropthatbasss a écrit :
Hello I would like opinions plz !

I just hit T1 Phys on the regal, is annuling my only option here ?

Craft prefixes cannot be changed + orb of scouring.
Will cost you 2ex but that's definitely worth it.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879

I gathered around 70 exa so far and I'm thinking HH will be my next big item. What would be the best way to cap the resistances while keeping devotos (if it's even possible)? I would only have two rare items (would obviously get T1 or T2 res on them) in the build then, so I'm not even sure if it's possible.

EDIT: Actually, I'll rephrase that: is HH even the best choice? Aside from my initial investment the only other thing I got was the curse ring, all my other rares are pretty bad but even T16 maps I do with ease aside from dying to legion. Since farming currency is pretty easy this league, it seemed like obvious choice to me since I love the item, but maybe there is something better.
Dernière édition par digyyyez, le 6 juil. 2019 18:47:57
"
SHEPUUURD a écrit :
"
Crook1d a écrit :
Your engagement with your community is admirable. I am learning a ton from your responses and cannot thank you enough.

In reference to mentioning we'll be dropping precision in stage 3, I noticed it is still listed as a gem for a 4s on stage 3 of the guide / build. Am I missing something?
It's level 1, just for the 40% crit chance. Basically a Power Charge for 1 gem slot.

"
Dropthatbasss a écrit :
Hello I would like opinions plz !

I just hit T1 Phys on the regal, is annuling my only option here ?

Craft prefixes cannot be changed + orb of scouring.
Will cost you 2ex but that's definitely worth it.

Damn thats brilliant thanks alot for the advice and the great build !

Do i annul the AS or dont we need the (13-18%) to quality from crafting AS?
Dernière édition par Aldenhoven, le 6 juil. 2019 18:59:33
How are you casting blood rage while using aspect? I dont have neough mana to do so.
How do you deal with reflected elemental damage? I'm looking at your POB's, and I'm not seeing how you negate that.

Hi, its better to leave crit chance or go with annul ?
"
Aldenhoven a écrit :

Do i annul the AS or dont we need the (13-18%) to quality from crafting AS?
Keep the AS and multimod it.

"
Akatsuki61 a écrit :
How are you casting blood rage while using aspect? I dont have neough mana to do so.
It's pretty close, but my Blood Rage costs 7 mana (from two reduction rings) and I have 14 unreserved mana. If you don't have enough, you can try breaking the gem link to increased duration.

"
JMockz a écrit :
How do you deal with reflected elemental damage? I'm looking at your POB's, and I'm not seeing how you negate that.
By not dealing any elemental damage due to brutality. Slayer gets immunity to phys reflect.

"
mlgdario a écrit :

Hi, its better to leave crit chance or go with annul ?
Annul, it's not even a high roll.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 7 juil. 2019 07:23:19

So this is ready to multimod?
Pardon me for asking, as i feel the answer is going to be "ONLY lvl 20", but as i don;t have a lot of currency and finally managed to at least hit a fortify:

Is lvl 16 fortify good enough to work with? Or is the difference with lvl 20 to big?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires