[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

Oh ok thank you =D

Well now, I don't know how to make life to 7000 with currently DPS. lol
i did get all the gears and even better but the hp is only 2.7 as level 73.. dont know whats wrong even the tree did it right.
"
lordofcinder6 a écrit :
i did get all the gears and even better but the hp is only 2.7 as level 73.. dont know whats wrong even the tree did it right.

Hey mate, you just need few upgrades and more levels and everything will be fine.

1) you get more hp with each level you get
2) you can spend points on HP nodes when you have higher level
3) your gear is missing lot of HP (you have in total 140 life from gear, to give you comparison only this armor provide 167 flat life and 8 percentage life)
Hello! Love this build, switched from Frost blades raider to this recently. Just steamrolling through guardians t16s etc no problem. Why not leave out "Curse on hit" in the CWDT setup? What advantage do you gain by sticking curse on hit in there? Also, why not use pulverize for more AoE?
"
Rollin561 a écrit :
Hello! Love this build, switched from Frost blades raider to this recently. Just steamrolling through guardians t16s etc no problem. Why not leave out "Curse on hit" in the CWDT setup? What advantage do you gain by sticking curse on hit in there? Also, why not use pulverize for more AoE?

Really glad you like it! :)

Curse on hit setup is great cause it applies -25% res from wave of conviction, as well as all enemies touched by the Wave of conviction cone are getting cursed (with whatever curse you like, it can be flammability, Ele weakness, Temporal Chains, or Enfeeble which i personally use)

I haven't tried Pulverize but will do some testing this night and let you know! thanks for advice
Just a thought:

I use level 12 warlords mark and I can't seem to get +1 frenzy on boots but I do have +1 Endurance charges. Warlords provides up to 4 endurance charges for some nice physical mitigation. I would even compare it too enfeeble but without taking up 2 gem slots.
"

Curse on hit setup is great cause it applies -25% res from wave of conviction, as well as all enemies touched by the Wave of conviction cone are getting cursed (with whatever curse you like, it can be flammability, Ele weakness, Temporal Chains, or Enfeeble which i personally use)

What I mean is, if you remove curse on hit, you'll still cast the curse and cast wave of conviction. If anything, it frees up a slot for another gem such as Immortal Call etc. Try it :)

One last thing, ever tried Daresso's Defiance? Easier to get the right colors, 6% attack dodge, endurance charges on kill, still decent EV, life, and most of all, increased Onslaught effect. Much more speed! Again, try it! :)
"
Rollin561 a écrit :
"

What I mean is, if you remove curse on hit, you'll still cast the curse and cast wave of conviction. If anything, it frees up a slot for another gem such as Immortal Call etc. Try it :)

One last thing, ever tried Daresso's Defiance? Easier to get the right colors, 6% attack dodge, endurance charges on kill, still decent EV, life, and most of all, increased Onslaught effect. Much more speed! Again, try it! :)

I hate casting curses myself, so it's not an option for me :)

Nah, I haven't tried Daresso's Defiance but it looks like a nice alternative option :)
"
I hate casting curses myself, so it's not an option for me :)

Just link your curse and wave of conviction to CWDT. So, when you're hit and proc CWDT, you'll cast the curse and wave of conviction automatically. No self casting. So curse on hit is not needed :)

Do you have any tips/strategies/pantheon/gear swaps/etc for Uber Elder? A few failed attempts now but I've gotten so close to killing him.
Fun build! I was able to repurpose a lot of the gear from my Oro Flicker character and I like this much better because it can actually delve. Here's what I'm currently using, still some min-maxing to do and some experiments with gem combinations but this is looking good:

I'm jealous of the op's +1 frenzy amulet and double anger watcher's eye!!
Dernière édition par Ohtee, le 31 juil. 2019 23:39:49

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires