[3.7UPDATED] Sidefx Rage Blades! - Berserker Frostblades - Great League Starter!

the leveling tree have some shield nodes do i still need to take them even without lyco?
"
tiobologna a écrit :
the leveling tree have some shield nodes do i still need to take them even without lyco?

Im using 1hsword and shield the whole time even without lyco for lving
"
Sidefx06 a écrit :
"
tiobologna a écrit :

Im using 1hsword and shield the whole time even without lyco for lving

Thanks for the info and the build, frost blades is super fun to play :)
Any tips for leveling? Like important gems to pick up or whatever, any other guide I can glance at?

Thanks
What Gems would you recommend using for 3L - 4L - 5L. Im bad at judging Gem importance and not the best with PoB. Thank you for the build btw first time with this skill.
"
Merihax a écrit :
Any tips for leveling? Like important gems to pick up or whatever, any other guide I can glance at?

Thanks

Make a mule for Frostblades gem - Duelist- raider or shadow 1st quest to give to your marauder

look into buy a ewars lv 27 sword
"
vektson a écrit :
What Gems would you recommend using for 3L - 4L - 5L. Im bad at judging Gem importance and not the best with PoB. Thank you for the build btw first time with this skill.

FB - Melee phys - Ele damage - ancestral call - Multistrike for now.
Any recommendation on a 1h sword to use while leveling? Level 53 and can't seem to find a reliable one.
hey, i saw ur guides in the previous seasons but never had time to start them ;(
so glad i can start with a brand new version now:)
as i'm a casual player with not too much game knowledge would u mind getting sth like a small lvling section? (gems to pick before endgame setup and some lvling uniques would be awesome) thx and good job gonna look forward to playing this as starter
"
Schnubbel_ a écrit :
hey, i saw ur guides in the previous seasons but never had time to start them ;(
so glad i can start with a brand new version now:)
as i'm a casual player with not too much game knowledge would u mind getting sth like a small lvling section? (gems to pick before endgame setup and some lvling uniques would be awesome) thx and good job gonna look forward to playing this as starter

For now, use Frostblades - Melee phys - ancestral call - Weapon ele a a 4l, buy a Ewars 1h sword for lv 27 in your Mainhand. and Just follow the lving tree I have in the Path of building.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires