[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

If anyone is bored could you please help me calculate my shaper dps?
https://pastebin.com/mn8TjNsS

Also are there any glaring problems in my tree? I am super tanky and I like it with a good bit of dps.

Also if anyone wants to jump into this build I am for sale:60ex.

uelder is easy.
Dernière édition par traddermctradder, le 20 juin 2019 19:26:05
Hey all !

Could somebody take a look at my profile and tell me what should I upgrade next ?

Got around 2 ex in budget for upgrade and getting one-shot a lot in T12+ Map !

Thanks in advance !
Hey,

Thanks for responding to my previous question. Got another one for you if that's all right.

I'm following your Tanky Slayer version, but the old version that doesn't have the belt and unique jewel. Mostly because of budget reasons.

In your old Tanky Slayer build you went with Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour. Would you still recommend those for the tanky builds?

I'm curious about whether EH and BF are worth it for the extra defensive, versus the big damage gain from Bane of Legends and Overwhelm.

Thanks!
I'm quite happy with the build, been doing shaper and t15-16 drunk.
hey guys, im aiming for a big AOE cyclone, can you guys help me on the build tweaking?
https://pastebin.com/66jbE5Ku
Trying to get more AOE withour losing too much dps
Can someone explain the vanity jewel and the acrobatics? Are we supposed to take the jewel and take the corrupted acrobatics? Do we not care about the minus to life leach because it doesnt' affect maximum leach? Do we take phase acrobatics?
Anyone think its worth 3 points to get to 34% increased physical damage and 4% chance to deal double damage?
I know nothing about whether double damage works with only certain things or not. Seems possibly worth it?
"
battousaii a écrit :
Can someone explain the vanity jewel and the acrobatics? Are we supposed to take the jewel and take the corrupted acrobatics? Do we not care about the minus to life leach because it doesnt' affect maximum leach? Do we take phase acrobatics?

Make sure you have the right jewel.

So the way the unique jewels from this league work is, there is a number, and then there is a persons name. The persons name determines what keystones change to, the number determines all the other nodes.

You want Glorious Vanity, make sure the flavour text is:

Bathed in the blood of xxxx sacrificed in the name of Doryani

Doryani is the important part as it gives the keystone we want.

So we take acrobatics, which is corrupted to become

Corrupted Soul: 50% of Non-Chaos damage taken bypasses Energy Shield. Gain 20% of Maximum life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield.

It doesn't reduce our leech at all. You don't need phase acro, as it becomes the same keystone.
Dernière édition par bitbite11, le 20 juin 2019 23:28:23
Should I spec out of Champion and into Slayer? I'm not sure I understand the value of Champion outside of Imaple, but Slayer seems like it'd keep me alive better and let me actually do physical reflect maps.
Is it worth going up to acrobatics to socket the timeless jewel? that takes 7 skil points.

i dont believe that twin terrors is still that good with 8 % base crit weapons and diamond flask. Especially not with crit chest or crit cor. gloves.

the timeless jewel could be placed next to point blank, which would cost only 4 points.

only downside: you can't use twin terrors/honed edge, but there are a lot of other good nodes to choose.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires