[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

No,no i mean Starforge infernal sword :D it will be great if i take this but it's too expensive
"
Tuzluk a écrit :
No,no i mean Starforge infernal sword :D it will be great if i take this but it's too expensive

oh right. yea its expensive
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/imre/characters

Any idea what would be the best upgrade?
Thinking about the following:
Craft a new helmet with 2 res + life + the 9% damage (i've an other base so easy to do, just need to throw currency at it) that allows me to go circle of guilt instead of my diamond ring while fixing my res (i'm even thinking about going for Diamond skin to help, considering the fact I'm res starved it would help)
A tailwind + aspect of the cat pair of boots? But I'd need MS/Fire res/Life as well, not sure if I can find that, no idea how to craft it as well.

A better jewel than my maelstrom glisten? I need the 14% lightning res tho... so we're back to fix this with a godlike helmet.

A bottled faith? Flask logic is that both Atziri and Taste of Hate are a really good offense/defense compromise, something that Lion's Roar wouldn't be at all. I can still go for a Lion's roar instead of the Atziri but the damage upgrade isn't that huge.

Or maybe going for a full defensive amulet with triple res + life and no crit multi? it would allow me to have way more room for my res and go for a circle of guilt + boots way easily.
"
imre a écrit :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/imre/characters

Any idea what would be the best upgrade?
Thinking about the following:
Craft a new helmet with 2 res + life + the 9% damage (i've an other base so easy to do, just need to throw currency at it) that allows me to go circle of guilt instead of my diamond ring while fixing my res (i'm even thinking about going for Diamond skin to help, considering the fact I'm res starved it would help)
A tailwind + aspect of the cat pair of boots? But I'd need MS/Fire res/Life as well, not sure if I can find that, no idea how to craft it as well.

A better jewel than my maelstrom glisten? I need the 14% lightning res tho... so we're back to fix this with a godlike helmet.

A bottled faith? Flask logic is that both Atziri and Taste of Hate are a really good offense/defense compromise, something that Lion's Roar wouldn't be at all. I can still go for a Lion's roar instead of the Atziri but the damage upgrade isn't that huge.

Or maybe going for a full defensive amulet with triple res + life and no crit multi? it would allow me to have way more room for my res and go for a circle of guilt + boots way easily.

your diamond ring, boots, amulet, jewels, and maybe gloves can all improve by a lot under 50c. get more res on boots, jewels, gloves (maybe), and more added phys on gloves, rings, amulet. Added phys on amulet is a must. Your boots are just a 2-mod item with life and 1 res.

btw, taking acrobatics will cut your ES by 30% and armour by half, so it may or may not be a good idea to remove it.

lions roar is better than atziri unless u want chaos res. Lions roar has a longer duration too.

dont buy bottled faith until u get added phys on your gear!! You have expensive uniques but your rare items are mediocre
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 17 janv. 2020 12:01:21
Couldn't you also use
as they have a chance to give frenzy to help early game ?
"
Raidiom a écrit :
Couldn't you also use
as they have a chance to give frenzy to help early game ?

yes. but these are actually kind of expensive at league start. theyre cheap now tho.

keep in mind that its only a 3.3% chance to get a frenzy, so its not gonna help flicker much. but still good gloves
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 19 janv. 2020 11:07:28
Hi,

I m currently following this build https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgkilB0tJ7A

But there are some inconsistancy, it seems based on fire damage, can someone confirm me that taking HERALD OF ASH is useless, cause it scale from physical damage, which we don't have ? what would you take instead ? herald of ice ?

I was thinking of annointing with ASSASSINATION too, what do you think ?

Feel free to comment :)

Zarkis
"
Cidgeno a écrit :
Hi,

I m currently following this build https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgkilB0tJ7A

But there are some inconsistancy, it seems based on fire damage, can someone confirm me that taking HERALD OF ASH is useless, cause it scale from physical damage, which we don't have ? what would you take instead ? herald of ice ?

I was thinking of annointing with ASSASSINATION too, what do you think ?

Feel free to comment :)

Zarkis

herald of ash is for clear speed. not dps. its still decent.

assassination is good. tribal fury is good too. or primeval force

I switched to herald of ice, and annointed Assassination, will see how it goes, but it seems already better! :)
I have a small tip towards the lv28 levelling section - you don't need to wait till lv 31 to use Blasphemy-Poacher's Mark, at lv24 you can equip a ring called Mark of Submission, and the socketed curse will be applied on hit. This way you can keep using Herald of Purity longer for more DPS.

Other option is to use Thief's Torment ring. It eats up both ring slots but the life and mana gain from it will carry you to maps :P
Dernière édition par sqvirel, le 21 janv. 2020 13:58:57

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires