[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

Thank you for your build guide Hollyphantom! I had a lot of fun following it although I did make some changes to maximize it's survivability for HC.

I went with the self-bleed route and it was amazing once it took off even though I ended up killing myself which is my main reason for posting.

I'm not sure if it was a bug, as I've yet to try and replicate it, or if that's its intended effect; But I ended up committing suicide with self-bleed when I attacked a sentinel trap in an eternal labyrinth trial in the atlas maps. I suppose they're not leech-able or else I wouldn't have died.

Hopefully that doesn't happen to others, either way this build is a ton a fun and thank you for your hard work!
Hi there, can you give me advice on how to proceed from here for endamge content, i feel like im not doing enough damage
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dorotaa/characters?characterName=prilyprillyy

thank you in advance
"
sqvirel a écrit :
I have a small tip towards the lv28 levelling section - you don't need to wait till lv 31 to use Blasphemy-Poacher's Mark, at lv24 you can equip a ring called Mark of Submission, and the socketed curse will be applied on hit. This way you can keep using Herald of Purity longer for more DPS.

Other option is to use Thief's Torment ring. It eats up both ring slots but the life and mana gain from it will carry you to maps :P

yea good recommendations! i'll add them when i have time
"
dorotaa a écrit :
Hi there, can you give me advice on how to proceed from here for endamge content, i feel like im not doing enough damage
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dorotaa/characters?characterName=prilyprillyy

thank you in advance

main reason why is because you're not critting, and have too many bad nodes.

1. you took some jewel nodes too early. especially the ones that take 3 points or more

2. you didnt take the crit ascendancy (should take it 3rd)

3. you missed a lot of crit nodes

4. at around lv 70-75, it's usually nice to respec some points in order to switch from non-crit into crit very quickly.

5. your flasks are really bad. see my note about flasks. u need a diamond flask for one.

These are the main nodes I would take at your stage. the focus is crit and life. notice the ascendancy nodes. i have like 10 points left tho.
www.poeurl.com/cJgE

just wanted to show off these gloves i made. I've been trying to make +2 frenzy gloves for flicker. I've vaaled like idk maybe 40 gloves or more, each one worth anywhere from 1 to 20 ex. Many of them bricked. This one is the best outcome so far. still no +2 frenzy though!
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 23 janv. 2020 11:29:02
"

1. you took some jewel nodes too early. especially the ones that take 3 points or more

4. at around lv 70-75, it's usually nice to respec some points in order to switch from non-crit into crit very quickly.

5. your flasks are really bad. see my note about flasks. u need a diamond flask for one.

These are the main nodes I would take at your stage. the focus is crit and life. notice the ascendancy nodes. i have like 10 points left tho.
www.poeurl.com/cJgE

i fixed most of the problem and i now have overwhelm ascendancy butim somehow always out of mana now (i already have 0.4 phys to mana from atk jewel)
"
dorotaa a écrit :
"

www.poeurl.com/cJgE

i fixed most of the problem and i now have overwhelm ascendancy butim somehow always out of mana now (i already have 0.4 phys to mana from atk jewel)

1. dont use melee phys if ur using rebukes. use fortify instead. this increase dps, defense, and lowers mana cost

2. u have too many auras. have 25% unreserved.

3. your tree is still not good. remove the onslaught node since u have an onslaught abyss jewel, remove disciple of the slaughter cuz its a bad cluster unless u have like 10 frenzies, remove the 1 unnecesary frenzy duration node, take all the crit nodes, and fix flasks.
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 23 janv. 2020 13:29:01
"
1. dont use melee phys if ur using rebukes. use fortify instead. this increase dps, defense, and lowers mana cost

2. u have too many auras. have 25% unreserved.

3. your tree is still not good. remove the onslaught node since u have an onslaught abyss jewel, remove disciple of the slaughter cuz its a bad cluster unless u have like 10 frenzies, remove the 1 unnecesary frenzy duration node, take all the crit nodes, and fix flasks.

yessir, fixed the nodes and it feels a lot better now, thanks a whole lot, just got atziri's promise too
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/GIUXXT/characters

Lack of DPS
Can't kill conqueror bosses (Baran/Drox/Veritania)

Perfect for mapping, bad for bosses :/
Any thoughts?
"
GIUXXT a écrit :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/GIUXXT/characters

Lack of DPS
Can't kill conqueror bosses (Baran/Drox/Veritania)

Perfect for mapping, bad for bosses :/
Any thoughts?

your chars are set to private

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires