[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
FearlessKiller a écrit :
So any recommended updated guides for 3.9 after this? i have 6ex and 300C and idk what to go for since ive never played flicker or the only melee build i played was cyclone... So im kinda lost there (still havent created the char)

you can try the slayer bleed build. It gets expensive though if you want to reliably clear red maps and bosses, but it's cheap to start playing if you know what you're doing.

Personally, right now I'm doing raider impale phys flicker with dual swords and farrul chest. This is also expensive. maybe 15ex to get started. My dps is like 3.5mil but tankiness isnt so good. I'm currently stuck at lv92 clearing t14-t16 maps cuz i die. I have the tribal fury and strike enemies gloves, so I dont need to use melee splash or ancestral call. Click on my profile to see.

I like farrul cuz you never have a "cold start" vs bosses. You dont have to worry about generating frenzies from 0, or bleeding enemies based on chance, etc.

pob

https://pastebin.com/Lji0Wd1a
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 13 janv. 2020 12:49:39
Hi sir , i'm beginner and learning this build . It's amazing but i have a problem only deaths . I can clear tier 1 and tier 2 but i can't clear tier 3 . In fact i get one shot only one mob . I don't know why but i want to fix this. Please can you teach me ? Can you look my items and passive trees ? Which thing i need to change ?

Note : i upgraded tier 3 map just rare .

My nickname : Pulbiber
Dernière édition par Tuzluk, le 14 janv. 2020 05:09:43
"
Tuzluk a écrit :
Hi sir , i'm beginner and learning this build . It's amazing but i have a problem only deaths . I can clear tier 1 and tier 2 but i can't clear tier 3 . In fact i get one shot only one mob . I don't know why but i want to fix this. Please can you teach me ? Can you look my items and passive trees ? Which thing i need to change ?

Note : i upgraded tier 3 map just rare .

My nickname : Pulbiber

i dont see any gear on your character but i see the tree.

im just gonna give u a few pointers that apply to almost all melee builds.

1. you only ever need 1 mana leech node. Right now you have 6. if 1 is not sufficient, then your problem is that you're not dealing enough damage or you're reserving too much mana. If you're not dealing enough DPS, either increase DPS or get a mana flask temporarily. taking more mana nodes just wastes points. Usually, I use a mana flask until about lv70 because I dont have enough DPS at lower levels.

2. dont take jewel sockets until you're like lv70-80 (usually), especially if you dont know what jewels are the best or if you dont have a lot of currency to buy good ones.

3. take all the life nodes that are close to you. you missed one cluster on the right side.
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 14 janv. 2020 09:30:06
Thank you so much sir for your advises . I will take a look. I'm very low in this game and don't know everything but this leech option is very usefull i got this now :d .

Can you look this build : https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/flicker-strike-slayer-build-guide-poe-blight-38

If i follow this guide tree and items with two-hand sword , will be work or ? I just don't want to die tier maps immidiately .
"
Tuzluk a écrit :
Thank you so much sir for your advises . I will take a look. I'm very low in this game and don't know everything but this leech option is very usefull i got this now :d .

Can you look this build : https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/flicker-strike-slayer-build-guide-poe-blight-38

If i follow this guide tree and items with two-hand sword , will be work or ? I just don't want to die tier maps immidiately .

yea it works. but don't use abyssus cuz you're gonna die a lot
Hi there.

Thank you for this guide, it's been extremely helpful. I was wondering what your thoughts would be about using a Tabula? Would it be recommended for a gem setup early on?

I have the level 28 sword you recommended to use with Flicker Strike, but was wondering if there would be a point where I can link Flicker Strike on the Tabula, and what you suggestions would be?
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Tuzluk a écrit :

can you look my character now please ? im beginner so i can't send pastebin i don't know how to do . I had a mana issue again this build and i got mana leech just one . But still i have mana issues . I want to keep with flicker strike on bosses but i can't do that because of mana . Can you any advise ?

My mana = 675 .
My buff: Herald of purity = %25 mana reserved
Precision = 22 mana reserved
War banner = %10 mana reserved
Pride = %50 mana reserved
Vulnerability = %0 because i have impresence onyx amulet .

And when my buffs active i have only 79 mana . Anything need someting on tree or should i leave 1 or 2 buff ? like War banner or Pride ( and get %25 mana reserved ) i don't know what is the best option.

I followed this build : https://pastebin.com/5qsFE0hv
When i look this guy he has 4 frenzy charges and he didn't get any frenzy charges on tree . And then i didn't see get 1 frenzy charge in his items or jewels . I don't know how he get it ? Because of level ( his level 97 and i am 75 )

Is it necessary 4 frenzy charge for me ? Should i get it on tree or no ?

I know i need Watcher's eye and viper eye crimson jewel which in his build but i don't have more money so i just tried normal jewels :) And i know his flask very quality . When i get money i will buy it too
Dernière édition par Tuzluk, le 15 janv. 2020 08:38:50
"
Tuzluk a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Tuzluk a écrit :

can you look my character now please ? im beginner so i can't send pastebin i don't know how to do . I had a mana issue again this build and i got mana leech just one . But still i have mana issues . I want to keep with flicker strike on bosses but i can't do that because of mana . Can you any advise ?

My mana = 675 .
My buff: Herald of purity = %25 mana reserved
Precision = 22 mana reserved
War banner = %10 mana reserved
Pride = %50 mana reserved
Vulnerability = %0 because i have impresence onyx amulet .

And when my buffs active i have only 79 mana . Anything need someting on tree or should i leave 1 or 2 buff ? like War banner or Pride ( and get %25 mana reserved ) i don't know what is the best option.

I followed this build : https://pastebin.com/5qsFE0hv
When i look this guy he has 4 frenzy charges and he didn't get any frenzy charges on tree . And then i didn't see get 1 frenzy charge in his items or jewels . I don't know how he get it ? Because of level ( his level 97 and i am 75 )

Is it necessary 4 frenzy charge for me ? Should i get it on tree or no ?

I know i need Watcher's eye and viper eye crimson jewel which in his build but i don't have more money so i just tried normal jewels :) And i know his flask very quality . When i get money i will buy it too

switching pride with flesh and stone will give u more mana. Or, you can also get a chest or ring with minus mana, which might be expensive https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/LngXB2Hn

Or, you can also switch melee phys support with ruthless. ruthless is almost as strong as melee phys, but has a much lower mana multiplier. This is the simplest option, and it's very good. i do it often.

u can take frenzies if u want. they make your attack speed a lot faster, which is fun. but only spend 2 tree nodes. more is probably not worth it.

if you have a terminus, then you don't need red trail (+ golden rule). You need one or the other to generate frenzies for flicker. I suggest just sticking to terminus. So you can drop red trail and golden rule, then drop the bleed nodes on the tree

you should adjust your flasks. you always want unfreeze, unbleed, uncurse flasks, and then the other flasks should be for damage or quicksilver. lions roar is a good damage flask.

Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 15 janv. 2020 09:09:18
Yo're right i don't need red trail but when i pick up infernal sword it will be necessary i think :d for now i drop items which have bleed and will do this for tree . i bought Atziri's Step . I think it's good and i have nubuck gloves in stash . I took it . Flesh and stone , ruthless looks good . I have 275 mana ( no reserve ) . Thank you so much sir for everything . Keep going xD

Note: will buy some flasks what you said and will see :D
"
Tuzluk a écrit :
Yo're right i don't need red trail but when i pick up infernal sword it will be necessary i think :d for now i drop items which have bleed and will do this for tree . i bought Atziri's Step . I think it's good and i have nubuck gloves in stash . I took it . Flesh and stone , ruthless looks good . I have 275 mana ( no reserve ) . Thank you so much sir for everything . Keep going xD

Note: will buy some flasks what you said and will see :D

infernal sword? you mean oro's? oros, terminus, and red trail are 3 completely separate flicker builds. they never come together. just choose 1

yea cool. atziris step is not a bad choice.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires